The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bogfrog

'""-__""~)-

Tee hee hee.. thanks for listening those who did ;)

im just a staunch leo qietly going about her business.

wishing you all the very best things in life

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 14

Thank you for sharing. Beautiful to hear someone else's story. I too have some pretty crazy stories to share, I will meditate/feel on it, and maybe share them here too.

I am so glad that at this stage in our evolution we are finally able to bear our true self to ourselves and to others. This is the first step in the actualisation of consciousness and the breaking of our soul dormancy.

Peace

• Like 1

Made my morning. Well done and blessings for your future journeys with the whole of your being. :)

i'm glad for you Ceres. forgive me if i don't charge in with my endless comments. this defies comment AFAIC as do many other things you have written here.

What an incredibly moving experience. Thank you so much for sharing something so personal. I'm really happy you were able to find the path to help you move forward. I wish you all the best to continue your beautiful journey, and I hope more and more people find different healing methods more acceptable for us all to make changes within ourselves which inevitably leads to changes to the outer world. :)

• Like 1

my healing journey is my own and it is my right to consider it how I will.

Thanks for sharing :)