The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shroomau5

Hey Shroomau5 bring it in here

Just wait till waterboy reads this thread. He will report it for sure. Im surprised he is not in this thread trolling it already.as he does. Troll hiding behind 2000+ useless posts. Wait for it "You cant put more than 3 bulbs into a bulbinator to bake a cake. Think of the children"..

Where is the disclaimers? What happens if someone lends you their bulbinator and you hurt yourself?

What happens if you trip over and stump your toes whilst carrying said borrowed bulbinator?

What happens if your dog licks a frosty spent bulb that you used in a borrowed bulbinator?

What happens if a kid reads this and finds out you can use a bulbinator for more than baking cakes yo?

Just messin incog. Hope you got to back your cake ole mate:)

Laterz.. too many haterz

Mau5, for your next tek will you show us how your vagina accumulated all that sand in just four months?

Oh you wanna dance?!

Kinda s sexist thing to say but I would expect no less from a troll like you

This is the part you tell me how long you have been here and how many post you have bla blah

lol...the troll calls me a troll

You want some tissues to wipe away the tears?

I reported an unsafe "tek", seriously that was a fckn deathtrap.

IMO your status is now fckn dickhead.

I am onto you son :wink:

A sandy dickhole doesn't evoke the sense of irritability.

I now see your thread is gone so some frustration I understand, but there are no trolls here, ar least nobody who's any good at trolling. The word for troll here is ex-member, so please, just call me or wb other nasty things without implying that the place is crawling with mischief.

You probably are right if you could tell me what the psi of the coke bottle tek is when you pump 3 cans of butane in it and what the average failure pressure is of a coke bottle. You can pm me if you like. Don't wanna throw numbers around in case somebody tries it.

The troll busters . Shall we go back and make a thread quoting every time you were nasty to some poor member?

Not frustrated because my thread was removed because some troll reported it without knowing everything .

Frustrated of how a few of you treat members.

How you treated sub was fucking disgusting. He was an idiot. No need to be mean

Do somebody the courtousy and pm them yourself and ask to remove something you feel as dangerous. They just may comply. Don't hit the fucking report button. Kids hit the report button.

we can have it out

Just wait till waterboy reads this thread. He will report it for sure. Im surprised he is not in this thread trolling it already.as he does. Troll hiding behind 2000+ useless posts. Wait for it "You cant put more than 3 bulbs into a bulbinator to bake a cake. Think of the children"..

Where is the disclaimers? What happens if someone lends you their bulbinator and you hurt yourself?

What happens if you trip over and stump your toes whilst carrying said borrowed bulbinator?

What happens if your dog licks a frosty spent bulb that you used in a borrowed bulbinator?

What happens if a kid reads this and finds out you can use a bulbinator for more than baking cakes yo?

Just messin incog. Hope you got to back your cake ole mate:)

Laterz.. too many haterz

You probably are right if you could tell me what the psi of the coke bottle tek is when you pump 3 cans of butane in it and what the average failure pressure is of a coke bottle. You can pm me if you like. Don't wanna throw numbers around in case somebody tries it.

The troll busters . Shall we go back and make a thread quoting every time you were nasty to some poor member?

Not frustrated because my thread was removed because some troll reported it without knowing everything .
Frustrated of how a few of you treat members.
How you treated sub was fucking disgusting. He was an idiot. No need to be mean

Do somebody the courtousy and pm them yourself and ask to remove something you feel as dangerous. They just may comply. Don't hit the fucking report button. Kids hit the report button.

^ just in case you change your tune.....

Have you gotten on to any of them sacred subaeruginosa's yet? Tis is the season.

The therapeutic value they offer may well do you a whole world of good, help ya work though some of that anger of yours and allow you live and let live.

you are really putting a lot of effort into it.....I am so sad for you

I've split and merged these posts into one thread and no, there wasn't any reporting done.

If you can change it into a good thread on what we should consider 'safe' and OK to be in the forum vs. 'unsafe' and removed from view, that would be appreciated.

Best wishes to all.

I heard the last episode of GoT was on tonight, but who's going to watch that with threads like this? :huh::unsure:

lol...that makes it look a bit mad

Now there is no clean start for Shroomau5 to have it out

I've split and merged these posts into one thread and no, there wasn't any reporting done.

If you can change it into a good thread on what we should consider 'safe' and OK to be in the forum vs. 'unsafe' and removed from view, that would be appreciated.

Best wishes to all.

Hi Alchemica, Can you please change it so it states that waterboy was indeed the original poster of this thread and not say that I started this lame thread. Not that it bothers me but it would be good that others see that waterboy will go out of his way to start a lynch mob thread on a member

Thank you

re your edit Shroomau5 ...lol... I dont want a lynch mob

actually I'd prefer that everyone else keeps the fck out of it, and thats what my intent was.....

I want you to have it out with me, you obviously has a problem.

I'd like you to get it off your chest.

You've slagged me off, its the least you can do.

ok everyone - I think you have had your say - please let this thread die & please stop baiting each other and move on. we can all see who annoys who on here. There is really nothing to be gained if you guys argue at each other in public. (especially for everyone else not involved)

I think it actually lowers the whole tone of the place. if we all can't get along threads and members should be deleted to keep the peace.

thanks,

I am sorry I slagged you off in public. In hindsight I should have slagged you off in PM.

I think my reasoning was you made me feel like a reckless baby killing monster in that thread when in fact, I am very careful and take calculated risks in everything I do. Then my thread was deleted without one person pming me to say "hey dude can you please modify your post" Kinda pissed me off that we are so quick to report but not so quick to reason.I stuck my neck out a little in that thread, I was getting to the harm reduction part. The relatively safe extraction methods to make very clean and healthy "oil" for consumption from home, using parts available off the shelf here in Australia.

If you had of PMed me I would have modified the post. There was no real need for that ghetto tek part of my post anyway, apart from the fact the personally, I think it is way more controlled and safer than blasting.

Im over it now. The pissed offness has faded. Peace brother x