The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grundle Sailor

Happ!birthday Hutch!

Happy birthday hutch,

So if you know hutch, that would indicate your not a new member at all then grundle.

Yeh saw the cuntz name and his birthdy so said hello fuck ya

I said hello ta others too but ya edit me posts and don't print them

A matter of ya hillbillios making ass umptions and posting what ya want of me posts

Jus leve me alone and allow me ta post ya cunt

So you think its acceptable to call someone a cunt you dont even know one bit?

Call me all you like its water off a ducks back to be honest

All of your posts still exist, but to be honest if they are full of profanity and no actuall content im not going to be bothered editing them to make them acceptable and then make them visible.

From now on in, if you dont make posts that are acceptable for me to post to public then they will stay invisible. Its pretty easy to not type profanity if you really do want to hang around and share and learn instead of just trolling with bad language.

I will move this thread to bitches and gripes as im sure you still have a lot to say about this. Sorry Hutch if youre still around, i really didnt want to derail your birthday thread.

Swear back at him Hillbilly.

I love it when someone bastardises the queens English in a pommy accent.

Nah thers about 5 posts u havnnt allowed

Jus tel the truth ta the punters mate

Instead a makin me look so bad

How bout I follo u round for a week and pick fly shit

Of yours post?

El presidente sausage satisfier

If that's ya reelname

erm...

happy birthday hutch whoever you are i hope you have had a fantastic birthday

and here's to a crackalackkin good year ahead!

Meh I don't know why you are tippy toeing around this guy. It's obvious that he is a troll/disgruntled past member. Man don't make me say I told yas soo AGAIN.

Oh yeah happy birthday hutch :) x

am i wrong in thinking hutch stormed off in a huff? or am i thinking of someone else (i'm thinking green avatar)

I remember he locked horns with T towards the end of his time here, I can't remember if he jumped of his own volition or if he was pushed.

as far as i remember he was going through some pretty rough stuff & a few threads went pear shaped & he bailed..

If you're around hutch i wish you a happy b'day for the other day too!

on another note, if everyone just said Cnut instead of that other word (the one that in actuality should be far less offensive than the commonly accepted word for that body part) we wouldn't have a problem. Cnut works for me..

or front bum.....that always makes me laugh.

cnut

cnut run

run cnut run

...on a related issue

i was a bit rough here at the start mate :blush: but with the help and guidance of this community i got my shit back on track and got healthy again.

I don't know why you have chosen to be divisive and ofcourse members are going to get shitty when you call total strangers a cnut

don't call el pres a cnut grundle. he's only trying to help you get a grip here ya koont.

it might seem like we're all bunch of hippy plant heads who can be bullied or prodded and no-one will say anything but you're out of line.

El pres is a deeply loved muchacho hombre around these parts and everybody has been quite polite with your arrogance.

I'm all for letting you find your sea legs you old crusty but when you consistently think it's ok to belittle others in such condescending ways - especially cool koonts like my cnut buddy el pres - you are way out of line.

good luck getting anyone to take you seriously enough to trade plants, seeds or even information with you.

respect hillbilly!, you've conducted yourself with absolute aplomb regarding this button pusher.

i didn't want to say anything to feed such atrocious behaviour but grundle -this place here at sab is a lot more community orientated than you might think.

I'm not fighting anyone's battles and i'm 100% sure el pres can handle the likes of you but i wouldn't be the only one to stand tall right next to el pres in any situation.

viva el presidente!!!!

and happy birthday hutch :blush:

Thanks for the backup guys, Grundle wont be replying to this thread as he has been voted off the island. I had no problems in letting him hang round a bit longer to see if he would try and contribute but in the end he was just too much of a problem and upset too many people in our community.

Love you eth

Thanks for the backup guys, Grundle wont be replying to this thread as he has been voted off the island.

Can i have his 5 top plants from the island?! Lol.

I thought maybeeeee Grundle was going to come good. Maybe he has tourettes :wink:

Oh well

:)

This is quite fitting, happening in hutch's birthday thread.

Happy birthday hutch.

You lucky eth stepped in you where getting worked.

I picture eth in roman centurion costume cradling hb in his arms sweetly whispering in his ear "and eyeeeee will always, lufff yooooo"

I picture eth in roman centurion costume cradling hb in his arms sweetly whispering in his ear "and eyeeeee will always, lufff yooooo"

Seems like someone, who cant even grow a beard, is jealous

That's what happened isn't it eth used beard wax, bought a retro bicycle and put on a dodgy english accent and switched places with you in the armwrestle whilst I was incoherant. All makes sense now.