The Corroboree
Gimli

3 Aussie ISIS members want to return home...

i do appreciate your thoughts on the matter demontea, or psylo, or whoever you are. why is your subtitle "banned"?

Mmm kinda seems some of the propaganda is working... well from the discussion it seems so. One of the real issues for me anyway is the prospect of granting quasi extra judicial powers to Ministers with no oversight at all, discretionary whims and operational status would obfuscate any real information about the implementation of such.

^yeah, one of my main concerns is that that sort power can be dropped into the lap of a moron fuckwit like dutton.

This is the core issue. Society believe in maybes.

well I do, because I don't understand international law. much like most of society. However those working with international laws know how to apply them.

The only difference between being hailed a hero or shunned as a terrorist is the colour of flag they fight for.

Our nation sends young men and woman over there to fight some bs cause only to come back broken. As a society we thank them for our freedom and if we believe that freedom bs story you are seriously misled.

Western governments have the hide to train and arm alquada to fight the Russians and now Isis to destabilize Syria and then turn around and label these groups as terrorists?!

I shake my head in disgust as our nation judge our fellow citizins because we are told to.

He's a hero but she's a terrorist..fighting on the same patch of dirt for the same warmongers.

Edited by shroomau5

i do appreciate your thoughts on the matter demontea, or psylo, or whoever you are. why is your subtitle "banned"?

Biggest troll here. Is he/she hurting your feelings thunderIdeal? How many members have you called psylo?

Fuck now Im trolling doh Its a slippery slope:)

I'm happy to rap battle you mate.seems like the civilized thing to do Pick any thread in the bitches forum anytime anywhere

Edited by shroomau5

Mmm kinda seems some of the propaganda is working... well from the discussion it seems so. One of the real issues for me anyway is the prospect of granting quasi extra judicial powers to Ministers with no oversight at all, discretionary whims and operational status would obfuscate any real information about the implementation of such.

it's good that at least some people in lnp cabinet aren't gung-ho for totalitarianism, labor will of course roll over on any proposal after giving it a bit of lip-service, for fear of being seen as "soft on terror"

• Like 1

Biggest troll here. Is he/she hurting your feelings thunderIdeal? How many members have you called psylo?

if i'm the biggest troll here i seem to have escaped punishment for eight years.

since you've been looking through posts much older than your registration date to see a few of my suspicions you've probably noticed i'm one of several who people expecting psylo to pop up at any second. what do you expect, psylo had us in an extended spin.

yeah my input in this thread is low brow, the intent is not to stir up shit. from my limited understanding ISIS are just another band of violent killers, knowing who armed them and why doesn't alter that.

• Like 1

^ you've over glossed your warpaint shroomaus.

your move punk.

if i'm the biggest troll here i seem to have escaped punishment for eight years.

since you've been looking through posts much older than your registration date to see a few of my suspicions you've probably noticed i'm one of several who people expecting psylo to pop up at any second. what do you expect, psylo had us in an extended spin.

yeah my input in this thread is low brow, the intent is not to stir up shit. from my limited understanding ISIS are just another band of violent killers, knowing who armed them and why doesn't alter that.

ti is automatically allowed a free pass because of his years of input to this community.Whats's your input so far since your apparent inception? Any garden pics? any tips or giveaways worthwhile and not just vegie seeds(and then give me your addy...lol)

as for the op, gimli you should input more into a topic you started....unless you were looking for confrontation.

:)

The rationalista within me says this topic is a load of shit.

That is, yes indeed it created a shitstorm of varying opinions that turned into personal attacks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

if you leave this country to fight an idealistic war fashioned by the the seppos well fuck you. it's got nothing to do with religion but more to do with end goals and perceived ideologues.

• Like 3

a free pass to what?

(guesses withheld in the spirit of forum decorum)

eth you can cool your jets mate :D :P

keep your strength up for the legions of blue rinsers :P :P :P

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

shroomau5 this goes for you too, i appreciate your considered viewpoint.

how bout them isis anyway. smashing up ancient shit. ancient ruins should know better than to predate creation itself, or am i missing something?

why is it that i don't hear about fairly stable islamic nations carrying on like this, but rampaging US-armed villains like isis and the taliban seem to find themselves on television acting like a kid smashing somebody elses sandcastle?

selling more of it some reckon....

• Like 1

shroomau5 this goes for you too, i appreciate your considered viewpoint.

how bout them isis anyway. smashing up ancient shit. ancient ruins should know better than to predate creation itself, or am i missing something?

why is it that i don't hear about fairly stable islamic nations carrying on like this, but rampaging US-armed villains like isis and the taliban seem to find themselves on television acting like a kid smashing somebody elses sandcastle?

Every invading and conquering army, nation and empire through history has destroyed artifacts. This includes all the western civilizations that paved the way with the freedoms we enjoy today blah. I almost felt sick saying that

Physically destroying anothers culture is a cunt act.

Isis just needs to hire uncle Sam's spin doctors so they don't look as bad.

Ever wonder why IS can recruit so many foreign fighters?

Edited by shroomau5

Actually thunder you ain't the worst troll here. I forgot about d00d

• Like 1