The Corroboree
Gimli

3 Aussie ISIS members want to return home...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/returning-islamic-state-foreign-fighters-face-jail-abbott-says/story-fnpdbcmu-1227360196499

There has been considerable talk already about 3 aussies wanting to return home after fighting in the middle east, 2 were associated with ISIS, the 3rd with Jabhat al-Nusra.

Do you think they should be allowed to return ?

Thoughts/opinions ?

• Like 1

as much as i hate to agree with Tony Abbott I say fuck 'em.

• Like 1

Sure lets roll out the red carpet and giv'em a medal.

• Like 1

Cancel their passports. Leave them in limbo.

Feed em' to the penguins.

I'm sure they'll get whisked away and pumped for intelligence.

• Like 2

I say fuck them and the camels they rode in on.

We hear all about moves to establish sharia law in Australia which must seem like utopia to a religious zealot. When they actually go and live it for a while they can't handle it want to come back home.

If they do come back home they will be heroes in lakemba and be showered with gifts and financial benefits that the taxman doesn't know about.

They will be fastracked through the housing racket muslims have going and probably own several properties each within a few years.

Edited by Sally
  • Like 5

"you have reached a subscribe only article, subscribe now for 50% less?.........

LOL

This is youth, this is the brain not fully developed, this is addiction, this is chemical imbalance.

Are religeous fanatics any different than drug addicts or substance abusers........

What are their ages, where have they been, what have they done?

Surely these are all questions that need to be answered before these people are condemned.

Also what responsibility does the government and their families hold in this situation......a lot.

Freedom of information has a cost.

Are we to beleive sensationalist and bias news reports, ones we have to pay for or not.

Read a story the other day bout a light plane crash in qld, in the morning their were 6+ people dead, bodies everywhere, devastation, grief etc.......all the emotive sensationalism that's sells, sells, sells.

By the arvo it was one person dead, sadly, the pilot as he was the only person on the plane.

This also is won't be an Australian only thing, let's not forget this large country is a blip on the map, nothing more, a blip, just.

There will be precedents allready in other countries far bigger and with far more influence and economic power than little australia.

So before we make a decision lets get all the facts, let's educate ourselves fully on whats going on before we start kissing the Aussie flag

and what do you think Gimli?

starting a thread such as this, its allways good to get the opinon of the op.

Edited by pimento
  • Like 10

My daughter said... " What if they just want to return to blow something up in Australia ?!" .

• Like 3

It would probably be in the best interest of everyone to bring them back, take them around mosques, schools, places where marginalised youth are likely to be recruited and get them to speak about what it's actually like. It might prevent more kids being sacked into this problem.

• Like 8

as nice as it would be to just cancel their citizenship. We can't make them into someone elses problem. its kind of iresponsible to dump them on another country. If they don't get killed anytime soon....

make sure the laws are in place first,

let them back in,

prosecute them,

interrogate them and learn what can be learnt,

and 'rehabilitate' them into not being radicals.

then...

hopefully reduce the number of disenfranchised youths turning to radical Islam.

I shouldn't make light of it, but when you read some of the stories of the radicalised fighters traveling OS to fight the holy war... however grateful the ISIS leaders must think its pretty funny when the likes of the ginger Jihadi rock up to fight.

edit: What Glaukus said.!

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 2

interogation transcript.

Asio:- so tell us about ISIS

poor young kid:- well its just a dozen guys with an old hilux with an old 50cal bolted to it and a few bent rusty old sks rifles. Its no where near as exciting as the news made it sound. Its not even worth Australia having a war over there...

Asio:- SO you found out the truth, off to guantanamo with you !

• Like 7

This is what happens when you smoke to many hookah pipes kids!

i can understand why young men and woman get suckered in to going over there the way aussies segregate young Muslims with their pathetic hate..If I got treated like some of these guys I would fucking go over there too. Misguided faith in humanity has obviously open their eyes. They could be very useful and helpful. Let them back in

Edited by shroomau5
  • Like 1

I couldn't care any less what ISIS does or anyone associated with it.

As long as there is some overt opposition to America and it's way of life i'm happy.

• Like 1

I got told that a lot of rangas are converting to Muslim .Due to that red hair is normal and the Muslims and

they don't tease these genetic masterpieces .So would be funny to see a heap of ranga isis members .

It would probably be in the best interest of everyone to bring them back, take them around mosques, schools, places where marginalised youth are likely to be recruited and get them to speak about what it's actually like. It might prevent more kids being sacked into this problem.

i'm not sure anyone's seriously suggesting they be let back in to roam amongst the community unchecked. and if there's no pathway to return once the reality of living under paranoid barbarians hits then there's no incentive for anyone to stop fighting. i can understand the reluctance to let anyone of them in the country but does it help more to bring them under control (for intelligence/anti radicalisation measures) or is it better to leave them out in the "wild" so to speak? it seems most politicians and the public don't have a sense that the biggest recruiting tool these people have is the actions of western governments themselves, now not only do they have a recruiting tool but they have a means to retain converts as well.

• Like 2

interogation transcript.

Asio:- so tell us about ISIS

poor young kid:- well its just a dozen guys with an old hilux with an old 50cal bolted to it and a few bent rusty old sks rifles. Its no where near as exciting as the news made it sound. Its not even worth Australia having a war over there...

Asio:- SO you found out the truth, off to guantanamo with you !

I think they ship you off to Guantanamo before they ask any questions. then 18 months later when you can't remember if your coming or going then start asking.. ;)

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 1

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. If you cast them aside, who knows where they'll end up...

• Like 1

I couldn't care any less what ISIS does or anyone associated with it.

As long as there is some overt opposition to America and it's way of life i'm happy.

not sure exactly what you're saying here chief.

syria was probably doing a lot more to stifle american dominance and as far as i can tell so far IS has only given america the cover they need to lob bombs at key targets in syria.

I think we need to find out why/how young muslims are being lured into fighting and then stopping it at the source, These ones might have that info.

Do you think they should be allowed to return Gimli?

thoughts/opinions.............

• Like 2

Im atracted to the ladys eyes. Thats all i can see.

Beats me how they just walk in an outa' banks with no question.

Personaly i dislike them in general because around here i cant get bacon with my kfc or nandos. The nandos shit me bad cause we got to drive an extra 15 kms to get bacon.

Just wait till your community starts this shit n you will see what i mean

I like bacon mo fo's

• Like 1

Do you think they should be allowed to return Gimli?

thoughts/opinions.............

I think it should be on a case by case basis, particularly if you don't pick up arms (ie that doctor), but at the end of the day - I don't think we need these kind of people in Australia. What is to say they just want to come back and radicalize more people? We don't need that kind of thing in Australia.

The media already scaremongers the idiots of this country -_-