The Corroboree

Their site is dutch so cant really read it but it´s very likely just painted with Glow in the dark paint. Read a couple customer reviews that werent really happy because this wasn´t somehow communicated.

thank you for seeing it from the start lol

They also sell technicolour cacti, so unless they're master alchemists and genetic engineers, I highly doubt these tasteless basterds have done anything more than went down to their local depot store and bought some poor succulents along with some gimmicky aerosol paint and had their perverted ways.

Ew, just ew..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=577610035717577&set=pcb.577611559050758&type=1&theater

wow I really over reacted .. : / 

well that dude I got that glow in the dark thingy off is fkn aaaaaawesome for anything and everything else !!!

dnt think much to the glowy , .. I still have it all dead n stuffs ... :D it still glows well tho !

but dang the superior quality of every single plant I had from them ever since was second to none and in most cases at least 4 times more superior to anything that might've scored 2nd place has to be said 

looking back now maybe growing and studying these awesome plants have helped us calm the fuck down :) 

• Like 1

I remember growing up my sister had glow in the dark paints and they mysteriously would deplete. Then we found glow in the dark gecko poo lying around the house. Lol. I wonder if you watered plants with glow in the dark stuff that was soluble in water they would take it up. Much like celery in blue dye water turns blue. 

• Like 1