The Corroboree
Daemonsol

Weird loph graft

Howdy again folks!

A while back I grafted a loph sp onto one of two weird monstroseish pups one of my Pedros pushed out. The one I grafted the loph to seems to be developing these strange almost lophish markings on it whereas the other pup pupped a normal pup and seems to be keeping the same 'inside out' appearance... Anyone have any idea what's going on here? Here's a pic of both!post-15810-0-83105300-1431408588_thumb.j

post-15810-0-83105300-1431408588_thumb.jpg

post-15810-0-83105300-1431408588_thumb.jpg

"PC pups can look like that when they are small" but Micoz from what I can tell by the one I left ungrafted, these abnormal pups don't seem to grow 'big' - the ungrafted pup didn't continue to grow outward like normal and lose it's strange TBMish appearance instead it grew a normal growing pup on top that is now many times bigger than the original offshoot. Or did you mean that this kind of segmented growth is common with PC pups?

na didnt mean segmented growth is common, it will just be a pup that has terminated (for whatever reason) and because it has terminated it has stayed small and retained that look. If it didnt terminate it would have grown into a normal column.

just my opinion but im pretty sure im right, I have seen similar things in PC and in the past have wondered exactly what your wondering now. ill take some pics if i can find anything similar.

love to hear anyone elses opinion too !!...