The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Drinking Methylated Spirits

Since when do you go to Jail for two plants?

Otherwise enjoyable thread please continue

Go easy. Kid doesn't sound that stable. It isn't a bear baiting ring

Wert, your so rude, your always getting into trouble :)

Since when do you go to Jail for two plants?

Otherwise enjoyable thread please continue

Seriously yeah! But I ain't even joking, I got borderline abused by legal aid and told that's what the magistrate was going to do, to set an example and ensure I don't attempt to grow a personal amount of cannabis in my backyard ever again.

Even adjourned my case, saying I had to get doctors papers claiming I was a hardcore drug addict, which ain't even the truth! Haven't even smoked bud in over two years. But he didn't want to hear it (even though I wanted it over and done with that day), "your a drug addict and I want it on paper" he kept saying.

He even told me he was gonna tell the magistrate I was not remorseful, simply because I mentioned I thought cannabis should be legal.

Legal aid is is corrupted with feeble minded bigots. People need to know that.

I seem to remember Torsten writing a post once saying you can get drunk by soaking your feet in metho.

Might be a better choice? Will certainly dry out your skin though!

Also, alcohol up the bum is incredibly bad for you, it'll burn a lot going in and coming out too!

Fuck you mate! Your probably a copper anyway!

'ere jis sift et froo a bitta bred bra, shilberight '

meanwhile isl (in socratic life)

yes it's really is a conspiracy against you bro and i really am a cop i've been told to watch you so we can get you in jail for 2 plants, and i do think it's so bad you gotta drink your mum's metho and cry while fapping in bed all day. spot on. tell us more.

Two further point I will make clear is I aint your fckn brother subbie

and if you think females do not get time for petty matters then you really do have

no fckn idea of the real world,

I am now actually thinking some time in the zoo would actually be good for you.

You gain life skills in there matey

hahah subby, always starting the most wacky threads.. always a good read, although for a man of 30+ years these reads are pretty shameful...

It costs under 5 bucks a litre to brew your own... probably cheaper then metho....

There's one lonely frustrated male Tapir at melbourne zoo.

Could chuck him (subby) in the pen so he can get warmed up for his looming prison sentence.

McWilliams 2l Flagon range should get you pretty fucked up on a low budget Subaeruginosin..... with little effort and research required....

and if you don't like Shepparton you could always fuck off from there, what you get out of a place is up to you though, so I am sure you will have problems where ever you end up.....

Sometimes all you have to do is change your attitude and everything is awesome! ;-) even if you are surrounded by subby hating coppers, magistrates and drug diversion cousellors..

These threads .......... hmmmm

Just a thought but in relation to the mentioning of soaking feet in metho to get drunk previously maybe you could sit in a bucket of the stuff, get pissed and anal bleaching at the same time. Im sure the in-mates will appreciate the bleach efforts.

Then you can also brag about having blonde anal hair so win win really.

Dont stress to much about jail mate. At the rate your going you'll be in the asylum having a labotomy procedure long before you face the courts again.

Making drunk posts is fun though, because in the morning you get to see the crazy shit you said the night before that has been completely wiped from your mind by an alcohol soaked tampon... :blush:

Yeah reading these threads makes me think of Jack Nicholson in the movie as good as it gets.

He poked his ihead nto the door of his psychiatriasts waiting room and said to all the patients in the waiting room.

"What if this is as good as it gets ?"

And later he says to a bartender

"I could be in bed right now with a woman who, if you make her laugh, you got a life. Instead I'm here with you"

"No offense, but a moron pushing the last legal drug"

I seem to remember Torsten writing a post once saying you can get drunk by soaking your feet in metho.

Might be a better choice? Will certainly dry out your skin though!

For that matter you can probably vape the stuff somehow (bitrex-type, that is) - I remember reading stories about Prohibition barrel-smashers getting wasted off the fumes... neither method is gonna be ok for stuff denatured with methanol though, as that stuff is absorbed thru the skin easily, has a lower boiling point than ethanol, & is pretty toxic.

There's one lonely frustrated male Tapir at melbourne zoo.

Could chuck him (subby) in the pen so he can get warmed up for his looming prison sentence.

don't subject the poor animal to this guy, that's really cruel

Subby you are an addict, your asking about drinking metho Mate... I'd hate to be a mother after reading your threads

Well technically, I'd probably refer to myself as a self medicating drug abuser. Though, whether that's mutually exclusive to being a "addict", is probably just a matter of personal opinion, lol.

Anyway, I ain't drinking metho, nor have any immediate plans too. I wouldn't even be able to hold the crap down with this bitrex stuff in it and plus, I've read they usually put a vomit inducing substance in it as well. You'd have to be one hardcore alco to even hold it down.

I was just honestly curious how actually bad for you it is.

Yeah curious about it in the same way a male turtles curious about a female turtle during mateing season.

^^^true!!!

I never even used to touch this alcohol shit, for the the first 31 years of my existence, just out of pure moral. But lost my job (after busting my arse to prove myself for the 20th fricken time) and got kicked to the ground by these pack of bitches and it's turned me to the dark side.

6 months later and I think I got serious problem! To be honest, lol.

But that's life ain't it?

No one gets out alive anyway. Know one can even inform me of the point or meaning of this crazy ride. So why not just get the tunes rocking and just drink it all away?