The Corroboree
teonanacatl

Nymphaea violacea dried flowers

Tasty and relaxing tea made from 3-5 flowers great before bed for vivid dreams!

Freshly picked and dried, sustainably harvested from a natural swamp behind my house. 15g for $10. Postage not included.

PM me.

Edited by teonanacatl
  • Like 1

There's a fair few in a bag dood, probably 10 good brews or more in the lot I got.

Is this the same as blue lotus? The one they soak in wine? Always wanted to try that...

• Like 1

Nah this is the australian native, the flowers are violet-blue in colour.

Yup about 10 brews in 15g, maybe more :)

Fresh flowers make a much tastier tea but obviously thats not possible so these are super fresh.

Im basically harvesting and drying on demand.

• Like 1

Can this be smoked as you would with caerulea?

• Like 1

Just want to add that I live in the middle of nowhere so postage is really slow from here and I dont go to town much so please be patient with me :)

Here is a picture of the swamp they are growing in. Been munching on the seed pods too and they are yummy. Can provide seed if people are interested in growing them.

Ill get some more pics of the flowers when I borrow my friends camera again.

post-560-0-70258100-1428709108_thumb.jpg

IMG_6651.JPG

IMG_6651.JPG

• Like 5

Geebus I havent smoked it so I cannot comment on the effects. It makes a lovely tasting tea though :)

• Like 2

I'd give it a smoakl test for ya , both blue lotus and lilly are a nice one-off smoak and if ingesting it as tea is good then it's usually a good sign of a smoak-testable in my experience so far..

I read somewhere that its not just the blue ones that work that way but can only find info on a white one for now

would gladly grow em from seed too when i get a chance

pm'd

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Fuck Teo, i'd be asking for more than $10 to wade into that swamp :blink: . Gotta be some salties in there yeah :) .

• Like 1

Hahaha Katu the swamp is about 20m from high tide mark. I must admit the other day when I was writing a reply to this topic I spied a 2.5m croc just on dusk making his way onto the beach out the front of the swamp, I did think I should charge more haha. Checked the swamp at night and no tracks into it so whilst there are crocs in there sometimes, there are none at the moment. Had a 2m one there try and get me a few years back. Moved him and he never came back.

• Like 2

Oh yeah Im out of flowers for the moment, gotta collect and dry some more this week. Will post back when some more are ready.

• Like 1

hello,

well i've found up to 3 flowers makes a good , tasty brew with very mild effects.

3 - 5 flowers has increased effects that are noticeably tastier with the onset of sleep very easy.

5 - 8 flowers is sedating and creates a very interesting sleep full of crazy dreams.....i was banging one of my sister-in-laws in one of my dreams....yuk.

lol

i smoked some last night(about a joints worth) and was really surprised. I felt intoxicated but very relaxed.

This lasted about an hour and was pretty smooth on the intake.

I had some tea with honey and lemon in it but i went back to just the flowers because the taste is -like you say- very nice.

I have some of whats left steeping in some wine.

i've had some pretty avergae results in the past with this but obviously fresh is best

thanks teo

• Like 5

More flowers harvested and the drier is chock full, should be have another 200g dried in a few days.

post-560-0-36454000-1429737702_thumb.jpg

IMG_6947.JPG

IMG_6947.JPG

• Like 1

Ok have 20 more 15g packs ready to go, cut the flowers in half this time so I could fit more in the drier :P

$10 for 15g, pm me if interested.

• Like 2

yay they landed!!

thank you so very kindly indeed!

post-14443-0-46420200-1433884554_thumb.j

gna try em now :3

*inhales deep into pack*

wow , is that the sweet air of Aus or the flowers that smell so good :wub: ?

hmm .. cup or papers.... ?

=papes.... beautiful smoak B)

- in fact nicer than the one frm the nile!

DSC00043 (26).JPG

DSC00043 (26).JPG

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 2