The Corroboree
Tripyamine

Plant Growth Regulators/micropropagation chems

Too lazy and broke to order expensive 100mg lots from austratec so I was hoping someone on here might have some small amounts of some fun micropropagation chems

Looking for under <10mg of the following

NAA

2,4-D

BAP

TDZ

WPM

Just to start ill add to the list anything else I may need

If noone can help I might buy small lots to pass around

I don't know about micropropagation but I've gotten all my hormones from massspectrumbotanicals.com, they are based in america so naturally postage is a bit of a wait for us.

I would be very interested in 'at home' tissue culture but I don't know where to begin.

I mite make a tutorial for you guys on some basic methods and techniques

but go on libgen.org and look for "Plants from test tubes"

The only hard parts are initially determining a compatible media and of course aseptic technique

Now I just need some agent orange!

• Like 1

Would there be a database of what hormone/media works best for specific plants/genus? I cant find anything substantial. Or is it basically trial and error? and years of study:)

Edited by shroomau5

I would be very interested in 'at home' tissue culture but I don't know where to begin.

Do a search here for starters. Heaps of information, especially on threads Shonman has contributed to

There are also home TC links listed on here which use readily available ingredients

Would there be a database of what hormone/media works best for specific plants/genus? I cant find anything substantial. Or is it basically trial and error? and years of study:)

There's a TC wiki, but it is small and not well populated.

There is no database, sorry. Yes it's years of trial and error

Try checking scientific publications on Google first by species name, then genus for closely related species

• Like 1

I forget the guys name but theres an extensive thread on TC at TheNook cactus forum