The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAO

Looking for seeds of caudiciform species and adansonia gibbosa

Guest BAO

Hi,

I have a large list of seeds , send me a mail to see it if you have caudiciform seeds to swap , or adansonia gibbosa (australian baobab , lots of these trees at the Kimberley) or any other seeds of interesting trees and shrubs (any species I don't have.)

Thanks,

BAO

I'd be interested in some Aussie Boab tree seeds as well. Might be had to grow down here but I would probably bonsai it anyway. It has been done before with Adansonia digitata (african boabab tree) which is very similar to the Kimberly boab (Adansonia gregorii). Kimberly Boab being smaller than the African Boabab.

What is Adansonia gibbosa? Is that the old name of Adansonia gregorii or is it another Boab. I thought there was only supossed to be one here in Australia confused.gif

E D

Guest reville

There are immature australian Boab trees in the Perth Zoo..... keep it in mind for later

The Brisbane Botanical Gardens has got several Adansonia digitata boababs but no native boabs. Figure that?

E D

ps. They also had an elaborate sign with Lophophora williamsii - Peyote and some text explaining the cactus without any puttons to be found. (maybe they got eaten)