The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

MEDICAL MARIJUANA AUSTRALIA.

Is everyone forgetting this stuff is dangerous!!!!!

It raped my first three dogs, It ate my favorite chicken, It licked my grandmother, It stole my car, and kicked my budgie! I smoked it once and it made me feel content. I've heard, that if you leave it outside, the sun wont shine that day. I'm just not convinced it's safe people.

Neither is opiates eg. Oxycontin or chemotherapy but they are used in medicine... it has to be used and not abused. Can you tell me one medicine that is not abused or misused?

I have read reports that state that Oxycontin is a bigger problem than Ice...

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/clever-marketing-and-a-faulty-public-perception-is-creating-australias-silent-drug-epidemic/story-fneuzlbd-1227511710976

Edited by sharxx101

Love it or hate this plant is medicine... :)

And its food too :)

NSW Greens senator eats Cannabis

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/i-ate-cannabis-this-morning-nsw-greens-mp-jeremy-buckingham-discusses-hemp-industry-at-budget-estimates/ar-AAdWC6p?li=AA4RE4

Go the greens maybe they could put a Canbabis leaf in their logo :)

Edited by sharxx101

Yeah I'm for taking plants for all life related matters. Having teeth and hands, alongside a need to eat. this dont supprise me =)

"Neither is opiates eg. Oxycontin or chemotherapy but they are used in medicine". Well, I wasnt going to say, but I LOVE PHARMA DRUGS AND RADIATION!! take it all the time mate =) it's funny you should mention those two though. I make my own Oxycontin with my recommended daily dose of chemotherapy too. All at once!

I take some opiate containing medicine (any at all) then I stick my head in the microwave EXACTLY 23 minutes later, on high for 5x 2 second pulses. This forms Oxycontin IN VIVO In my brain, where it's oh oh dearly wanted with my beloved ever-healthy chemotherapy as the side-product of the desired reaction =)

Hmmm. Got to be better than natures plants with at least hundreds of years proven safe use =)

hmm. on second though, it seems i might have cut "plants" too much slack...

I was outside (dangerous i know) and when i walked back inside (where i feel much safer, and can often be found drafting preposterous legislation's) I did find, upon inspection, something that alarmed me.

On the floor from the point of the door inwards, for rather some distance was found some "jungle matter". A green material appearing as grass or leaf matter of some kind, had managed to gain access to my humble abode. Despite my vigilance to such concerns! Well. Needless to say I was shocked. Simply stunned if you will, by the very audacity of such an occurrence!

Thus I find it within both my best interest's and that of my fellow man, that all plants be banned for the good of mankind!

Edited by ghosty

Edited by ghosty

It looks like Medical Cannabis will be grown in Victoria soon and the oil will be available for terminally ill people.

It has begun :)

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-11/medicinal-marijuana-crops-a-possibility-in-victoria/6767316

http://m.themercury.com.au/news/breaking-news/vic-to-grow-supply-medicinal-cannabis/story-fnj6ehgr-1227522931233

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

I'll put the money in ya Paypal tomorrow mate :wink::rolleyes:

Any donations to the sharxxie Legalise Cannabis fund greatly appreciated :)

• Like 2

Federal Government to legalise growing of medicinal cannabis; Labor calls for nationwide scheme

The Government intends to amend the Narcotic Drugs Act to allow cannabis to be grown for medicine or science and ensure that Australia is not in breach of international drug treaties.

Ms Ley said it would allow cultivation similar to the way Tasmania has grown opium poppies for the world's morphine market.

More here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-17/federal-government-to-legalise-growing-of-medicinal-cannabis/6862294 and here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-17/wa-opposition-supports-medicinal-cannabis-legalisation/6863006

I'm just glad WA's Health minister stated that all Australian governments are strongly opposed to the recreational use of cannabis.

Glad because bitch gunna eat her hat in less than 2 years time.

Just saying... :unsure:

• Like 3

Not sure I share your confidence... Hope you turn out to be right responsible choice

Don't get me wrong, I'm not confident. I just know governments are money hungry bastards, and this is the biggest cash cow in the world. It's more mathematics really.

I can see the snow falling is all, and on this slippery slope the chances of a snowball are fucking huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 2

I think a corner has been turned maybe. It was a huge step forward yesterday, and it's much smaller progressions now.

The first step should be to lobby for expansion of the medical conditions that are allowed to be prescribed for, rather than only terminal illnesses.

• Like 4

Let's all just be happy, and comprehend that this is a huge achievement for Australia.

Cannabis, evident to most people with a brain, has too much therapeutic value to ignore, and our government, after decades of blanketing and blind propaganda,

has finally recognised this.

Therefore, may i suggest that we all celebrate the fact our nation has managed to make reailty,

the one most obvious simple stupid fucking thing,

that will advance our nation immensely from a medical standpoint,

and rejoice, in the bask,

of the happiness from those who will no doubt benefit from this.

Edited by TommyChesnutt
  • Like 5

Questions about cannabis strains...

i was just watching a clip about a medical cannabis when someone said "this strain is 60% sativa 40% indica"

which got me thinking

can that statement be made with accuracy?

Is it possible to measure the percentage of genes each parents plant donated? and if so, is this sort of thing done in places where cannabis is legal ?

If you're talking from a genetic content stand point then no. You can't say you have 40% indica genes and 60% sativa genes

But the way I've seen it used is in the example of

Sativa plant x Indica plant = 50% sativa 50% indica offspring (as in half of the cross to get to that plant was with sativa and the other with indica)

Say you crossed a 50/50 plant with a sativa. The offspring would be 75% sativa and 25% indica.
Complete load of shit but good marketing gimmick.

Would like to hear of any other systems that people have heard of in regards to the percentage strain stuff too.

Physical appearence is quite different I think you could assume from this, but not accurate at all.

I would've assumed that the whole sativa : indica stuff might be an easier way to express the cannabinoid profile of any given strain, in that indica is usually more CBD heavy, whilst sativa tends to be higher in THC. :huh:

Even in an f1 50/50 cross, there will be offspring that show more traits of one of the parents, leaf morphology, flower structure, terpene profile...

• Like 3

For a chilli to be given the status of the worlds hottest chilli, it has to be stabilised over 8 generations. A lot of older hybrids of MJ have been interbred and stabilised over many more generations by breeders. Although ratios of Sativa and Indica are given, most hybrids like original skunk also have a percentage of ruderallis, which is never shown. To me it seems a marketing hype but it does help to give an idea of what type of effect, growing time and plant height a particular seed will have. More research needs to take place on the potential health benefits of the different compounds present. There's not enough conclusive scientific data to support some of the claims. There are some certified testing labs in the U.S. who do testing for medical marijuana. Just do a Google search of "medical marijuana testing labs" for more info. There's no point of me putting in all of the links.

I'm pretty sure Sam the skunkmans original skunk never had ruderalis in it. It's been added in recent years to create autoflowering varieties.

• Like 1

Anyone have any references at all as to the CBD profile of sativa and indicas?
I've heard everything mentioned above before but haven't ever actually seen anything concrete.
Are they actually different species too? Any proof of that? I imagine it would be hard to find journal proof due to illegalities for the past few decades.
I'm happy with any sources that seem even slightly credible. I can search from there. Doesn't have to be journals.