The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

MEDICAL MARIJUANA AUSTRALIA.

Ok so add me to Facebook if you want to join in on the movement. Flick me a PM for the Facebook details. We, the ethnos, need to make this happen. I have worked tirelessly on a seed collection of 73 females for the last 24mths.. extensively studying each strain in order to effectively treat cancer, mental illness and a wide range of illnesses, pains and diseases.

Currently I'm undertaking study in Adv Diploma of Natural Medicine (Naturopathy) and eventually go onto studying a Degree in Modern Neuroscience and Health Psychology at Murdoch UNI Campus - WA.

Serious activists flick me a private message and we will talk more over the phone in the next few days. Personally I cannot keep suffering, or watch the suffering go on any longer.

Debate between yourselves as I have 6 patients currently on cannabis oil all with tumors reducing. Nailed a cyst under my chin just using topical hash oil. Checkout the fb hash tags -

#CannabisCANCure

#TheFutureOfMedicine

post-8096-0-67117500-1428346750_thumb.jp

post-8096-0-67117500-1428346750_thumb.jpg

post-8096-0-67117500-1428346750_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Shit like this brings tears to my eyes every single time. Just LOOK at the transformation in this boy -

They told us, it's just epilepsy.: https://youtu.be/qP2bs8kpVis

#CannabisCANCure

• Like 2

That clip brought tears to my eyes mate. I wish you all the best in your mission. Time has come for intelligent change!

• Like 1

Jai and his mother Michelle Whitelaw are some of the most amazing individuals living in this country.

I have spent countless nights talking with Michelle on Facebook.

• Like 1

It's really good to see people sticking their heads out for what is right, especially on Medical MJ.

I'm just wondering about who would do the prescribing. Even when eventually legal, it would probably need to be done by some sort of specially registered GP like in the US.

I heard that the authorities here in OZ care a lot less about the weed than the red tape around who can or can't prescribe etc, -be careful you don't put yourself in the crosshairs.

• Like 1

That really isa good question brother. Very hairy situation indeed..... I personally like to call it civil-genocide. Let us die off without cancer cures, so the population won't over grow....

:)

post-8096-0-39984700-1429187334_thumb.jp

post-8096-0-39984700-1429187334_thumb.jpeg

post-8096-0-39984700-1429187334_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Great work!

When are the pollys going to realise that people are prepared to fight for their right to use this PLANT medicine, like we have since it was discovered. I think prohibition has been a massive fail by governments and wastes valuable time and resources. People will fight for what they believe in and what they know works. The people have spoken! more than 50% of the population want it legalised for medical use so its a no brainer. Give people the right to chose plant or pharmaceutical medicine. As Gwen Steffani said in a song "what you waiting for"

• Like 1

this comes from a place of great compassion, if only people could get the fact that advocates are not saying these things just because we want to get high. well done LikeAshesWeFade . i endorse this whole heartedly, feel free to pm the page details

• Like 1

well so apparently qld is starting triels, i personally think the medical establishment pushing for trials only and not full legislation is just them clamouring for research money, there's already plenty of research out there to justify making it available for a range of medical conditions, but it's a step at least

• Like 4

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Politicans do NOT give a shit about sick people. They care about money/economics.

The pitch that will be given to the public will be compassionate grounds and prescription only - to begin with.

I guarantee you that all political/economic eyes are on the US now (particularly Colorado) and the millions to be made by states who fully legalise.

It might sound pessimistic, and I wish it could've occurred via logic and compassion, but at the end of the day it's $, as per fucking usual.

Watch as the compassionate pleas flood the media and our saviour the government opens its heart to help... cough*bullshit*cough.

Still at least it is coming...

• Like 7

well, this country might like to dis-value and throw away cures like they are going out of style. NSW just dismissed a massive one.. (rolls eyes). At least this country made some effort to market Annona Muricata (without any warnings though..). All this fuss about a weak plant whose effects can be replicated (only stronger) by smoking less than 1 "bowl" of another very common plants leaf. It can be found EVERYWHERE. Although, Cannabis does retain medicine for more serious issues, Along with provide a weaker "high", if thats what one was looking for. On that note, a "one size fits approach" pertaining to alcohol (toxic) in a country with a population of some 23 million people is not practical nor within our best interest's. One only has to see how even a small amount of that can effect me. Cannabis though, I'm working non-stop, benefit to all around me in so many ways. better focus, increased motivation etc. etc.

Cannabis also saved my life when i was about 21 years old. I'd smoke it when returning home (rather eat it) after long 10-12 hour day "roofing" and as I'd relax that little bit, for those few minutes before going about food prep etc. I'd feel a sensation like if you put your fingers onto your skin bunched together then pull your fingers apart, stretching your skin. but under it, in it. sort of.. hard to describe. I turned up at the doctor for something for a throat infection and had told him about this sensation and that I was certain it was cancer forming. I'd noticed the sensation was "around" the area of an odd mole I'd always had. He told me that was not possible and must be in my mind. I told him again, look, i know something isnt right. i can feek it when i smoke. He continued with his babble. Upon seeing this was pointless, I asked him if he could remove it now as i may not have the courage to return for it alone. He said the mole "looks a bit irregular and always had, It was OK, nothing to worry about, but if it concerns you that much i can remove it for you now if you like" (he was my childhood doctor we had always seen).

Anyhow, this removed in two parts. An inner circle (the mole) and the outer ellipse, to check surrounding tissue and allow to stitch the site back together. About a week later results time. Mole WAS turning malignant. Surrounding tissue was OK (hmmm). 40yo now. So given my 24 years of using this, and seeing it save my life (doctors advise, once again would have killed me), studying it as i do anything i put into my body for more than 20 years. Keeping track of my own state of mind and overall health, and observing other use it, I cant say much bad about it.

I have seen two people in my whole life (40) who had a bad reaction to it. It must be said these people very obviously had massive issues to begin with, but it did appear to act as trigger. Only 2 people. How many have i seen the same type of reaction but with alcohol, only worse? hundreds! Along with that I have seen this plant get "the blame" for mental issues in one person i grew up with. It was not the cause, in fact, it was the only bloody thing that kept him from hanging from a tree in his backyard.. This i know. His mother was the cause of that, and a whole lot more. perhaps you've seen her? she makes some of the worst "jewelery ever made, and try's to sell it for $50.000.00 always crapping on about some life in PNG. LOL I call her "the "PMC QUEEN". I like her though, she is the source of endless laughter for me. gods bless her =D

Edited by ghosty
  • Like 3

Hmm. Ba la lalalala =) I said nothing..

• Like 1

and some of it's relatives.

• Like 1

1000's of kids die every year looking for a "high" eating odd unknown plants, sniffing paint, trying... god forbid.. to the point we had to turn all our spray-paints to shite.. If i wanted a "high" I'd smoke bala too. Since it fails to give me much of the medicinal qualities of the former, just providing the THC-like "high", it is not viable for me. In saying that i must however note, I have found there is some benefit in THC-like effects. mild as they fortunately are. Noted as providing a mild sense of contentment in most people (a potential for abuse, and responsible use) that appears, at least in my case (ASD) to allow a slowing down of my thoughts and allowing me to focus on one or two and get things done. Not just done, but done well, with enthusiasm not often seen (I've lost many a job from working to hard and failing to stop for lunch. Not wanting to. enjoying what i was focused on).

In my personal views, These mild effects are likely to be essential to medicines designed to work in such fields as ASD and ADHD.

• Like 2

Hi - My mother is suffering from Lung Cancer .I have had her on ESSIAC for a long time now but she is currently undergoing her 4th round of chemo and the secondary effects are starting to to affect her . Despite being diagnised 5 years ago she is still only at Stage One .

Just to let u know - I am a pharmacist with an interest in alternative therapies . I have heard of this treatment for some time obviously but a friend of my brother cured his father so I am sick of mucking around any further.

Private message me if possible

I would appreciate any help u can give me,

Sincerely,

Wayne

Edited by Hopping Eagle
  • Like 2

My uncle just died last week from Lung cancer. He hadn't smoked for over 20 years. We wish he could have been treated with cannabis oil as he refused cemo after the first session. He said he would rather die then do cemo again. My heart goes out to you and your mother. I hope people who need this medicine can get it legally soon before it is too late like my uncle.

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 5

Sorry for such a delay guys I really have been flat out with the oil! Wayne I will contact you personally today mate and I hope all is going as well as it can be brother.... the best page for info through Facebook is the 'anonymous hemp sector australia' page as I am one of the editors and all my studies or neuroscience articles go onto that page in order to prove to the police and the government that cannabis is here to cure and that those involved with cannabis are NOT criminals.... we are healers.

• Like 3

Well said LAWF!

Get these shard junkies of the streets and stop jailing people who want to help their family with this natural medicine. Stop wasting our so called money on policing a medicine that has so much medicinal value. It just shows how much drug companies have control of our governments.

fight for your right to have access to this medicine and a alternative to Pills. Our time is now.

Cannabonoids will take out the bezo and sleeping tablet market plus more. All pills do is fuck us up more and damage kidneys, liver and brain. There is no pill tree in nature!!

I call for full legalisation now we need a Oz 420 :).

Peace :)

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

wayne , mate it would pay to edit your post and get your contact deets down

Sorry to hear about these cancer issues people. Don't forget the Annona Muricata plant =). I find myself ponderous about the synergy between CB oil and soursop but cant work with CB oils where I live, QLD.

It's the government that needs to be presented with real facts. It has, in my opinion nothing to do with Police. Like the government, they too must act by what they are presented with. I would be more than willing to undergo reasonable testing to prove my points are more than simply valid as they pertain to me.

Although the law side of this "debate" has caused much costs on many levels far exceeding any dangers perceived or otherwise that the plant itself could pose. Quite life destroying and demoralizing really. It's a cost I have had to pay. Better to be around, productive, enjoying life and paying some costs than not to be able to pay anything. To anyone.

I simply cant see it doing much harm to people or the community as a whole. I'm aware that the current system makes its money, at huge expense with this plant. In typical short sightedness. Much Much more money could be made with 1 small amendment. I'd like to be presented with the "facts" these people that make these decisions are shown, if only just for comical reasons.

This change WILL happen. but it may take the normal 8 1/2 - 22 years. why does it take so long always? truth is viscous, it takes much time to filter through the complex web created by the peddling of vested misinformation.

Edited by ghosty

fully understand wayne :wink: I becomes hard to help others if you get in the situation where you cant help yourself.

WB