The Corroboree
gem

April Fool's Jokes/Pranks Ideas?

Hello, I just realised April Fool's Day is already among us (well for those of you in Daylight Savings - here in QLD it's still the 31/3).

There are some very clever, resourceful and funny people of the forums and I couldn't help but wonder if anyone had plans to prank/fool someone for April 1st - and if so (hopefully without giving it away to said recipient), would they mind sharing it with other members?

Don't look at me... ''I've got nothing'' (Silent Bob from Clerks).

Thanks guys and girls! :)

MwaahhHHa, i love pranks. The last time i pranked my co workers with fake vomit,( edit, it was actually fake poo. I didnt get a chance to use the vomit. Lol) i got called to the office. But it was worth it, lol. I go for simple, short lived pranks, stuff like "wow, theres an emu in the back yard, come and see" lol. The skies the limit gem, tell people your pregnant / adopting ?! Draw something random on your face, and do a selfie, tell people its your new tattoo,lol. Phone call pranks are fun sometimes. Umm....its early / late and my brain isnt working at the moment, cant think.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

I just took a screenshot of a co-workers desktop on their pc, set it as the background for their monitor and hid all the icons on their desktop...been watching them clicking on things for the last 10 minutes wondering why nothing is working...I'll probably get called in soon...

• Like 8

At one place I worked the mop & bucket was kept in toilets. Sometimes people would dip the mop in the bucket and bash it up under the toilet door when someone was having a crap. They would yell out "MOP MONSTER". It was gross, whoever got attacked by the Mop monster would get covered in water mixed with whatever filthy shit was in the bucket.

It was a hydraulics shop so the floor was like a cesspit with all sorts of filthy shit on it and the mop bucket was like a concentrated version of that sometimes.

One April fools day someone told a bloke that had been recently attacked by the Mop monster that the bloke that got him was in there having a shit. So he went in and dipped the mop in the bucket and got it really wet and as he approached the stall he said "I'm gonna get you back now you cunt" then he launched the Mop Monster attack and we all had a good laugh.

A few minutes later the boss came out of the toilet covered from head to toe in filthy crap, He was dressed in a three piece suit because he had a meeting that day that was really important for the company. His white shirt was now mostly brown and fuck he was pissed off. The guy that launched the attack was called straight into the office (he had a very distinctive voice so it was clear that it was him who'd done it). A quiet voice in the workshop was heard to say "April fool"

Edited by Sally
  • Like 8

The only advice I can give is don't do it to me. I fucking can't stand April Fool's jokes and pranks. That shit just isn't funny to me... :huh::blink:

• Like 1

Indeed. A friend of mine lodged a decent size rock in the lawn, poured hot water around it to kill the grass, and came rushing in at breakfast screaming "It just fell out of the sky!"

• Like 2

Dumbest April fools joke, I waled into work this morning and everyone was saying happy birthday. In my semi awake 6am state, I said "it's not my birthday" then they all said "April fools" i mean wtf.

^ This. Just save it I reckon. They're all fucking dumb incog, no matter how elaborate or extended their execution. :BANGHEAD2:

e.g. "Hey, your shoelaces are undone". Then you look and they say "April Fools!" :lol:

Surely the response "Fuck off mate" :huh: isn't out of order in this instance, or a silent walk away for that matter. :blink:

Is it me? :huh::unsure:

• Like 1

Would have made for an awkward day at work :(

• Like 1

young fellas at work ...lol...looked at me funny this morning.

"don't fuckn think about it"...lol...I was left out of their "carnage" all day long.

Smart lads :wink: Bless 'em

(*ROFL sally...mop monster...lol)

(EDIT - that said I have been known to pull a prank...not on 1st April but)

Edited by waterboy 2.0

On the contrary I appreciate a well executed, well thought out April fools joke:)

Not my fault it was a freshly built bunker before we layed the tarp down there where heaps of fuken rocks underneath it. Looked like something from saving private Ryan, that's what the boss said.

• Like 1

Happy birthday 8k dollar tarp :0

• Like 1

The only advice I can give is don't do it to me. I fucking can't stand April Fool's jokes and pranks. That shit just isn't funny to me... :huh::blink:

If you don't like being pranked this is the number one worst thing to ever say.

• Like 3