The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

oh almost forgot: incognito for bitches moderator

those are hilarious, seldom lol

pic24946.jpg

^ there's more than just drugs going on there.

If you could see the bottom half of the picture you'd see that they both have their hands on their golden staff

AND..

is the guy posting actually the owner of the deleted account as he claims.

cuz it's mighty convenient for a troll to come along and claim to have a semi-lengthy semi-respectable background on the forum.

Yeah, I'm definitely the same dude who was once 'Sunchaser' and formerly 'Jabez'.

First joined this site before I knew the first thing about picking shrooms, the corroboree was like a mystical wonder land to me back then. Back in those days when life was all fresh and mysterious still. I wish I could just go back to those old days forever, lol. Back when I had a young little chick and there was still so much to learn about what is.

Now at 32 years of age, everything just feels stale and mundane. Women & psychedelics just don't seem worth the constant head fuck, what a boring existence!

But don't get me wrong, I plan to see this BS out to the end.

Maybe it's time for a change of scene? Join a random community college course or just move somewhere else for six months or so? It's nice to take a step back for a while and then when you're feeling totally excited for the aforementioned you might find it all has a brand new glow :)

whats that quote from Bruce Lee about how there are no limits.. Just plateaus & you have to go beyond them. It's true Sub. Sounds like you're just stuck on one of those shitty boring arsed plateaus where you think you've worked it all out & it all sux.. Time to move on bro. Unless you're just into suffering inside some bullshit mundane reality forever, then of course, curl up & enjoy.

So subby, you've been called bullshit by the golden staff guy, your response?

Well, I've missed that post and couldn't be bothered looking right though the thread.

But unless one of the people who were actually there (other than SU) are calling BS, then I really don't think I have much to prove.

Take it or leave it mate, I've said what I have to say.

roflcopter for seldom.man the one in the frame was the best.

boo jabez, get alife up yakoont

;/

WTF dude!?!

Are you calling me an anti-ship cruise missile? I'm kinda lost to your point fella.

WTF?

Yeah you're full of shit!

I've never even been to any SAB camps/meetups?

This is quite fucking bizarre.

Na subby I think you've got more to say ;) your a roller coaster bro, you just gotta reach the top, you'll speed off again sooner or later for us matey!

everything

but afaik irl tbh srs 4rlz, as ppl said, travel man, put yourself in situations that bring out that child-like wonder . the only real sin is boredom

Na subby I think you've got more to say ;) your a roller coaster bro, you just gotta reach the top, you'll speed off again sooner or later for us matey!

Oh shit, I'm probably tripping!

Just looked up the thread in question and turns out his forum name is actually reshroomED.!

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24008&hl=%2Botway+%2Bcamp#entry250843

Sorry if I got the forum name screwed up shroomup. Was sure, but my memories like a seize when it comes to names.

Are we supposed to emotionally support this arrogant idiot just because he has mental issues? This dude blamed all forums users being drug addicts, than tried to say he respects this place.. Or the fact he tried to state how normal he is compared to most of us!

Where's your cock now you fucking exhibitionist?

Are we supposed to emotionally support this arrogant idiot just because he has mental issues? This dude blamed all forums users being drug addicts, than tried to say he respects this place.. Or the fact he tried to state how normal he is compared to most of us!

Where's your cock now you fucking exhibitionist?

lol, I used the phrase 'drug addict' the same way as African Americans use 'nigga'. It's alright if your one yourself right? lol

Just take a chill pill, my greek brother!

ima cunt, so your are all cunts...........makes sense.

ima cunt, so your are all cunts...........makes sense.

I'm no cunt in reality.

But that question you were asking me earlier about "exploring other side" might not be entirely up to me, the way things are going.

WTF is going on!?! I just think cannabis should be legal. How can such a logical political stance create even the possibility of getting a dude locked up? We're living in the twilight zone here people.

Anyone who even dares to toke a little something, is considered a hardcore immortal drug addict if you ever get caught growing it.

this may help

taken from Dobalina, B., (1992) Diagnostic Tool for Distinguishing Between Ghosts and Dickheads, in 'Tools for Identifying a Typology of SAB Members'., Oxford Something, The Press.

[1] [did the person post a thread telling a sad story looking for 'life advice'] [ ]

[2] [did a lot of people from the forum initially give good, heartfelt advice and best wishes.] [ ]

[3] [did the original person ever actually return and read the thread?] [ ]

(if no to 3 he is a Ghost)

if yes to question 3:

[4] [did they return to whinge and whinge, not take any advice, deride ethnobotany, type long bullshit posts about things no one cares about? etc etc]

(if yes to all questions including 4 he is a Dickhead)

Goddamn it, I can still see your posts when I log out

But you are on very, very shaky ground and I suggest you get help soon. Don't look to it from here, here is the place you are being a fuckwit and all you are going to get is laughed at. Whatever trauma your situation- real or imagined- has generated for you, you need to get help. If you are acting out like this IRL you are going to find it hard to get support if you don't make an appointment to see a professional about it before it gets worse

ReShroomEd is a friend of mine. A very, very dear friend of mine. And he has been significantly unwell for some time, and I miss him like crazy and hope he is getting better or is as well as possible. Whatever it is you have accused him of, given that I don't care about you enough to check, you probably deserved it. ReShroomEd is a very old fashioned gentleman with no time for spruikers, fools, the pissweak or the whiny. If you are still traumatised about what he said to you after all those years you need to get yourself fixed and not look for sympathy among strangers while being a tool

ReShroomed can be brusque too. But he is also one of the finest, smartest, most honourable and capable and generous of my friends.

I count the time he took me and a bunch of motorcycling buddies out to the Otways for a few days camping as one of the happiest in my life. It was th first time I had met him IRL after years of correspondence, we hit it off immediately, he was exactly the person he had come across in his correspondence with me and we all had a fantastic time. He had no reason to offer his generous hosting to a stranger and a bunch of her mates, her family and our random Seppo companions who would sink piss and ride like demons, but he thought it would be a good idea, and it so was

He was a significant contributor to the place back in the early days when it was a researcher's fun park and really helped a lot of people out. I hope he can still muster the energy to lurk. If you can see this, Reshroomed mate, sending you love from my heart

Ed's hosted a few such camps off his own back in the early days pre-2010. Usually footing the expenses/ providing lifts/ food/ putting up with the occasional fuckwit. you name it.

And one of the first high yield ID cactus clones in Australia came from him. His clone 'Eileen' is now safely world wide in many, many collections. Often given for free, or postage. If you have an Eileen cactus in your collection, they all originated from his yard

Kid, I don't care what happens to you. You have no idea how little I care. If anything did happen to you tho, there are prolly a few soft or sweet people who would feel bad, and that's why I'm reminding them to play nice. I don't want them to feel bad. Go get help. Oh, and fuck off outta here like you said you would. You're the hairball in our free flowing sink of iniquity here

But personally I do not give a fuck what happens to you. Except I hope you move to Northern NSW. I live in Northern NSW.

( Edited to say even more nice things about ReShroomEd )

years ago ReshroomEd offered me a lift out to the otways for one of his camping invites, offering to go to great lengths to get me out there. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't have made it down there so he sent me a present instead. He really did seem like a lovely and genuine person although I never got to meet him. I really hope he's in a state where the love of life is still able to be held and beholden.

WTF dude!?!

Are you calling me an anti-ship cruise missile? I'm kinda lost to your point fella.

im not surprised you are lost at my point. my point is this, now keep up

Oops, now you've done it, unless Darklight has your posts on ignore that is. Lol.

You don't need alcohol sunaeruginosin, try and find something in life to give you happiness...a hobby...a change of scenery etc.. Go and treck in the Himalayan mountains?!

you are a beacon of calmness amazonian :)

foof fenris -that sounds like a trick for in the future:)

man oh man jabez.....so you're revisiting your distant anger at a cock mixup at an oberon camp -leading your pentup agro to lead you to paying out on others because you are angry at the popo busting you for a cultivation charge of two plants.

cmon mun

2 plants @first offence @$200 = $400 in fines from the magistrate.

Take it easy man, going court is something a few members here have had to endure . You wouldn't be the first. It's called living in Ausraliaz.

Whether it be for an intervetion order on a whacked out ex who won't pony up for kids or a divorce or whether you were woken up by some popo lying face down at the train station and -initially they helped you stand up but charged you for the two shi=tty flippers in your top pocket of your miller shirt or whether you got done for a couple of pissy plants.

Wow..

(insert heaps of ethological musings here)

as for the now you've switched to grog for comfort.

goon bags man. goon it up. If str8up goon vino isn't palatable anymore than:

if i lived in a country where it was legal to do so, i'd do the following to purify the goon.

Get a double boiler setup ghetto style going where you pour the goon into a big pot, get a lid larger than the pot, inverse it's head and add ice cubes in a bag full mof salt to -condense-the vapour to liquid and it will drip back of its lip into a collection point.

-they use electric hotplates because of vapour lack(see the simpsons for what vapour lock is)

It's actually quite easy from what i've read on blogs in country where it's legal to do so. probably not here in Auzralia.

If you really are a nice bloke who's just plain crazy angry , welll i sympethize for you. really, i do.

BUT, if your wanking bs is trying to get people angry(ie your shit comment about females ) well you need to unplug.

Going batshit crazy at a two plant charge and the forum members wont get you much sympathy bloke.

Don't get angry at me bloke, i'm angry at myself for replying to you so now we are even in my eye.

Go do what you gotta do and realise people have fucking rel problems in real lives to deal with not chucking at hissy because the jacks ripped you off a couple of plants and the free legal advice in sheppo is ranko.'

meh!!