The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

Police can ask you for your name and address if they reasonably suspect you have committed an offence, are carrying prohibited items (drugs, weapons, etc.), you are driving a car (or motorbike, bicycle), on public transport without a ticket, at a hotel or somewhere else alcohol is being sold, or they believe you have information that could assist in the investigation of a serious crime. You must give your name and address in these circumstances. It is a criminal offence to refuse to give your name and address, or to give false details to the police. You are under no obligation to say anything else. You can say no comment.
or

Go snort some microdots you sick cunt.

3695-150414192008.jpeg

my name is Mary Jane ..............and I live everywhere.

Police can ask you for your name and address if they reasonably suspect you have committed an offence, are carrying prohibited items (drugs, weapons, etc.), you are driving a car (or motorbike, bicycle), on public transport without a ticket, at a hotel or somewhere else alcohol is being sold, or they believe you have information that could assist in the investigation of a serious crime. You must give your name and address in these circumstances. It is a criminal offence to refuse to give your name and address, or to give false details to the police. You are under no obligation to say anything else. You can say no comment.

but they also have to tell you what crime you are suspected of if you ask, and afaik if they can't tell you that then you don't have to speak to them,

there was a test case here in vic a while ago a guy ran out of a restaurant without paying, some cops outside saw him and he legged it and they chased after him, but the cops at time didn't know he'd done any thing they just saw him run off. he was charged with something (evading police? i can't remember) but he got let off because even though he'd committed a crime, the police at the time didn't know that so he was under no obligation to stop or speak to them

edit:

found the link, it was resisting police

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-04-15/running-away-is-not-resisting-police-court/2615156

IMO wearing FUBU is reason enough to suspect you.

I often wondered how some people can live their entire lives and never attract the attention of the police.

This makes sense lol

I blame that outburst on wild turkey.

See we ain't all that different. As it so happens I'v been blaming all my outburst on that horrible stuff to.

Just a neat little trick I learnt from my ex. Used to blow my mind that anyone would think being incredibly drunk was some kind of reasonable justification for questionable behavior. But I gotta say, get a few shots into ya and it all actually starts to seem like a very reasonable excuse.

n were back to turkey slappn

See we ain't all that different. As it so happens I'v been blaming all my outburst on that horrible stuff to.

Just a neat little trick I learnt from my ex. Used to blow my mind that anyone would think being incredibly drunk was some kind of reasonable justification for questionable behavior. But I gotta say, get a few shots into ya and it all actually starts to seem like a very reasonable excuse.

Oh yeah. Trust me pal... we're differant.

^^^I don't doubt for one second that you think so.

But nah, we all the same, we all in this crazy game together brother. None of us know why and none of us get out alive. But we're all just primitive life forms just doing what we can. Just trying to get a little joy out of this short little meaningless life span of ours.

You reinforce our differance in your assumptions.

Something about that being the mother of all fuck ups...

If our fore-fathers thought life was meaningless you wouldnt have your pretty i pad. Something to think about i believe

Indeed, assumptions are just that.

How can you possibly make the "assumption" of where the human race would be, if our "fore-fathers" weren't religious bigot's, who thought there was a higher meaning to this life?

Maybe we would have created technology that would have allowed us to live to 1000 years old centuries ago. Maybe we would have advanced to the point where we could have achieved ascension (stargate style) by now, then Ipods wouldn't mean shit!

Only difference is I know how to live with nothing. So if society ever crashes I'll be in my realm, outbush living off tubers and Kangaroo meat, well your in some diseased refugee camp begging for scrapes. You think I need a first world society to thrive?

Either way, its all irreverent. Since your a flesh and blood homo sapien and so am I. So there for we are exactly the same, whether you won't to admit it or not, brother!

Chewing my fingernails a lot sometimes I go to deep and hit blood.

In a strange way this can be enjoyable, once the pain numbs and there's a nice trickle of warm claret to sup on.

Even better when a large peice of skin tears off with some meat attached.

We are all eating slowly ourselves.

ever wonder just who the fuck is driving?

There you go of to assumption land again?

Im surprized at your intuition living of the land ect but still cant avoid commoditys such as the police living in society.

I would be a sexy refugee but. With my brown eyes n red beard. The little hot refugee lasses would be cat fighting over me.

While you wander round drinking tubers, munching roo and wanking off in your self induced prowess.

wranga bear?

I wanna be drinking roo, wanking tubers and munching off

ever wonder just who the fuck is driving?

The bus driver is driving till he gets shot then sexy sandra bullock takes the wheel and jumps a 50 foot gap in the freeway. Then she kisses a guy that doesnt have blue eyes and blonde hair. Or an i pad for that matter.

I would rather take the green pills than kiss that faggot

He can do supercharged hair cuts but?

^^^ The other option is you go outside and see how many metres you can spray it. No need for all the morning acrobatics that way and you also get you try and beat the distance of your personal best every day. ;)

You can allways try n write your name on your bedroom wall?