The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

You missed one.

tumblr_mmsthr_ADHf1qztjn5o1_1280.png

I THINK HE'S TALKING TO YOU...

Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhhh!

The OP reminds me of this...

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!"

Farrrk. My last post in this thread is an example of why it is best not to drink and post. Don't know what to say about that one...

And if the "lettuce" incident stops Incog from ascending to his throne of bitches and gripes vibrator I loose what little faith I had in humanity. Please I need to maintain some degree of positive faith. Again much hangs in the balance in this thread. Twisting bottom of shirt in intense anxiety right now!!!!

The OP reminds me of this...

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!"

Spot on, that's me dude. lol, haven't watched that movie in years, but what a legendary scene. Yeah, I got laugh out of that.

Farrrk. My last post in this thread is an example of why it is best not to drink and post. Don't know what to say about that one...

I wouldn't worry to much about it brother. This whole thread was significantly influenced by Wild Turkey and that good old brew, Victoria Bitter if I'm being totally honest. What an awesome drug though yeah! Filthy as it is.

Don't know why I spent the first 31 years of my existence snubbing it. Just toking that boring old weed and hitting the DMT, chewing on those blotters & shrooms every once in a blue moon. But only in my dreams of course, I'm all about keeping up with those annoying T & C of the corroboree.

Maybe if I'd been doing more drinking back in the day, rather than just smokin brains. I'd still be chillin with that little blonde haired slut with the killer body to match.

But I've gone all corney & bitch now, right?

Been cruisin on my own anyways. You want something done right, you just gotta do it yourself!!!

Whoah your thirty? I thought you where MUCH younger !

So did I. This could take the topic to new levels...

Kind of like putting dressing on a salad.

Whoah your thirty? I thought you where MUCH younger !

Well I am much younger, at heart! You better know it too!

Anyway, who can claim they still occasionally get asked for ID when they were born in 19 fucking 83!?! The years just catch up, what can I say?

I don't give a fuck anyway? Still sagging and as immature as they come. Fuck old age, I'm going out young and dumb like Kurt Cobain.

Sagging? U should start wearing undies

Yes the police will ask you for ID no matter when you were born.

You won't be young like kurt cobain though, You will just be middle-aged and dumb :(

Chewing on blotter?

May aswell chase it with some chewing on newspaper.

Yes the police will ask you for ID no matter when you were born.

Well, you vile corrupt pigs can get stuffed. Unless you can tell me what crime you suspect me of being involved in, then you don't have the right to even approach me.

Come within 50 metres of me and the ipod's gonna be recording that shit, just know that!!!

Why? Why chew newspaper, why the fuk do that?

So it comes back to giving a dog a bone...

post-4739-0-84240000-1427971591_thumb.jp

post-4739-0-84240000-1427971591_thumb.jpg

post-4739-0-84240000-1427971591_thumb.jpg

Well, you vile corrupt pigs can get stuffed. Unless you can tell me what crime you suspect me of being involved in, then you don't have the right to even approach me.

Come within 50 metres of me and the ipod's gonna be recording that shit, just know that!!!

Actually they have a legal right to approach you and ask for your name DOB etc.

Also, your such a bad ass with your I-Pod n shit.

Actually they have a legal right to approach you and ask for your name DOB etc.

Also, your such a bad ass with your I-Pod n shit.

Actually they don't in Victoria. Unless they can provide you with the crime they suspect you of, or the crime they suspect you of going to commit.

No idea how it works over there in arse backwards WA, nor do I even care.

btw, hell yeah, I'm a bad arse with the camera on my IPod. Pull that bitch out when they roll past, it's the only thing that keeps them from shitting all over ya.

But didnt they shit all over your meds n 2 plants?

Bonus for you when you do get arrested and they seize your i pad n dig up this topic with all your admitions of guilt. I wonder if they can do you for 5 year old indecent exposure?

Go snort some microdots you sick cunt.

Why? Why chew newspaper, why the fuk do that?

I eat a newspaper every morning for bteakfast, helps with my IBS, i also trip out hard on the articles witch wouldnt happen if i just let it disolve on my tongue then spat it out?

Go snort some microdots you sick cunt.

I blame that outburst on wild turkey.

Actually they don't in Victoria. Unless they can provide you with the crime they suspect you of, or the crime they suspect you of going to commit.

No idea how it works over there in arse backwards WA, nor do I even care.

btw, hell yeah, I'm a bad arse with the camera on my IPod. Pull that bitch out when they roll past, it's the only thing that keeps them from shitting all over ya.

IMO wearing FUBU is reason enough to suspect you.

Police can ask you for your name and address if they reasonably suspect you have committed an offence, are carrying prohibited items (drugs, weapons, etc.), you are driving a car (or motorbike, bicycle), on public transport without a ticket, at a hotel or somewhere else alcohol is being sold, or they believe you have information that could assist in the investigation of a serious crime. You must give your name and address in these circumstances. It is a criminal offence to refuse to give your name and address, or to give false details to the police. You are under no obligation to say anything else. You can say no comment.