The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

now the battles over,

And hb must swallow his loss,

It's time for me to go to bed, the one they call THE BOSS. :)

rhyme the same word cause that's the shit,

that's where its at, your just yet to know it...

shit, your good but spare us your rhyming might,

some of us want to be able to get sleep tonight.

if you could just go easy on the description,

it will save us the need for another prescription.

Its not really fair that you put yourself down

Then bring out the audacity to mention your town

Its any wonder they think of your slim dick n frown

When your proud to rub it in there faces even when you express lately what your feeling now!

It's such a shame most of the ppl on this hilarious thread are in Daylight Savings and are off to bed for work. Freaking TEN pages... where do I buy a season pass?

To save me reading all this thread could someone summarise it in about 20 words? in rhyme would be nice too. thanks

wait just a minute im a little confused.

Didnt this all start because a trouser snake got abused.

@wert

Really don't know where your going with this, but it ain't my town, I'm just residing here. That's been made well clear to me. So fuck the locals and the corrupt police that are here. Kind of funny, everybody talks shit about the bikies, but at this stage it seems there the only people leaving me in peace and not fucking with me.

But my phone's echoing every time I make or receive a call, WTF. I mean, I got done for two fricking plant's. There talking shit about rocking up to my house 3 days in a row to serve me with my preliminary brief, but I know for a fact they never did. What is it these dogs are trying to put on me? Corrupt pigs!!!

They put me on my face and leave grazes all over my arms and legs, when I'm just going for a walk and walk away when they demand my name and refuse to tell me what crime they suspect me of being involved in. Fuck them. I'll go to the grave talking shit about these thug dogs.

Everyone told me not to go for late night walks around here when you can't sleep, because of the meth heads. But I'll tell you for a fact, the police are the only people you got to worry about here.

To save me reading all this thread could someone summarise it in about 20 words? in rhyme would be nice too. thanks

Socially awkward bugger and alleged boner tugger
started this thread to say he's fucked in the head.
It's his Corroboree farewell, but he wanted to tell
that the pigs in his town are bringing him down.
He also wanted to dob who spied his bare knob
just after a slash then ruined pounding some gash.
Sorry its more than 20 words
You should stay Sub, you aint the only one with challenges.

Fucking knew it. #sheplife

You all alone in these streets cousin???

@wert

Really don't know where your going with this, but it ain't my town, I'm just residing here. That's been made well clear to me. So fuck the locals and the corrupt police that are here. Kind of funny, everybody talks shit about the bikies, but at this stage it seems there the only people leaving me in peace and not fucking with me.

But my phone's echoing every time I make or receive a call, WTF. I mean, I got done for two fricking plant's. There talking shit about rocking up to my house 3 days in a row to serve me with my preliminary brief, but I know for a fact they never did. What is it these dogs are trying to put on me? Corrupt pigs!!!

They put me on my face and leave grazes all over my arms and legs, when I'm just going for a walk and walk away when they demand my name and refuse to tell me what crime they suspect me of being involved in. Fuck them. I'll go to the grave talking shit about these thug dogs.

Everyone told me not to go for late night walks around here when you can't sleep, because of the meth heads. But I'll tell you for a fact, the police are the only people you got to worry about here.

post-13830-0-05794500-1427699508_thumb.p

post-13830-0-05794500-1427699508_thumb.png

post-13830-0-05794500-1427699508_thumb.png

Well so what girl? I've been alone all my life anyways.

I make it all die right here where I am. I'm loyal to Shep!!! whether these bitches want me or not.

Subaeruginosin said he wasn't whacking.

But there ain't nobody backing.

"Just a leak for some relieving!"

But ain't nooooobody believing :)

How is this thread still going ?

So i got everything else right and down.

Thats enough for an upside down frown. Lol

Still wanna see this tremendous cock

Post a pic Subby.......please

Oright guys I think we should all cut a brother some slack. We have all had a dose of the crazys at some point of our life, and we all know it's not a nice place. Time to calm it down a freckle.

Wert your rhymes suck man. Give it up.

@primento

I already told ya, I ain't packing shit. 5 inches and 3 quarters of nothing! It's my balls you want to watch out for!!!

But, hook us up with that little women of your's why don't ya? I'll deep throat that vile little cunt till tears pour from here eye's. Blow a load over her face like you wouldn't believe. I'll send ya photo's of that little evil deed, till your hearts content.

I'm not sorry for making fun of you.

You poke shit at everyone and everything you gotta expect recourse, sure it all got a bit much but wasn't that we were all trying to demonstrate with pointless posts of funny but mocking stuff.

Post shit, your gonna get shit.

Wert, I liked your rhymes, thought they ran all over the arm wrestlers battle that never seems to end.

Rigger also made some gold imo. :)

@primento

I already told ya, I ain't packing shit. 5 inches and 3 quarters of nothing! It's my balls you want to watch out for!!!

But, hook us up with that little women of your's why don't ya? I'll deep throat that vile little cunt till tears pour from here eye's. Blow a load over her face like you wouldn't believe. I'll send ya photo's of that little evil deed, till your hearts content.

My man has far bigger cock than you sweetheart

And I'd drain your balls many times, then fuck you silly.........gummy sack. :)

@primento

Wowsers

Cool hey. :)

Spose I asked for it.........

I hope the thread doesn't get deleted, so we have a reminder of what a wonderful world it is.