The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

Man these socks taste awesome!

Bs that never happened ? But you admitted to have your boner on display, you just wherent whacking it right?

Look man I'm supporting you! I think if we have come this far we should be clear on things and shroomup? Should give his version. Is he still an active member?

yeah I agree Incog... I recon he'd think the whole thing was awesome :) in a good way!

Im being honest I would think it was awesome too! but not in a belittling way (not sure if that's the best word given the subject).. Just own it

It's only when overreacting as we all do at times, the joke becomes the reaction not the issue... But the reaction is also funny in good way :)

Now if you just rock up at the next mushroom hunt with your boner out I recon people would think you were the shit! serious... And if you could get an old guy to dress up in robes and a golden staff I would lose my shit :)

but yeah, after you have given the gift of approving laughter, everyone else just goes back to thinking about the same shit they usually do... :(

Change your name to Golden Rod

I wank therefore I am.

My dinkys either left out completly or stuck in my zipper, neither are good for hunting.

Just put it back next time yes?

I will tryn lure shrooms to me with my own mushroom this winter whilst hunting n see if it works.

If by chance I manage to attract any blondes, will print some for you Subby.

My friends and I have been clued onto some pretty massive patches before purely with the intention of draining the main vein. As you're standing there suddenly you notice one... two... ten... 50?! oh wait this shit just keeps going... omg!

Well, first I've heard of this.

That guy sounds like a total knob. Just tell him to beat it or you'll give him a flogging. That jerk has it coming.

Bhahaha this^^^

Zelly, youd be amazed what one can learn with practice!

I think we've all fallen for the biggest joke ever...

Goddamn, I wish I was that creative, to be able to pull of a joke like that.

But lets put it into perspective.............. I cope a hard time from everyone I meet! I've never done anything to physically hurt anybody, but my opinions just seem to rub people the wrong way in general, and truth be told I have no real interest in growing cactii. finc

boring plant and mundane experience, imo. I have never really contributed anything of relevance here, except for maybe sparking a political debate for why psychedelics should be legal.

So I think its fair to say I was never going to be a particularly popular member here either way. The majority of people here are very good people, from what I've seen anyway. So no need to read to much into some stupid incident that happened over 5 years ago, or the toy soldier comments that followed my side of the story in this thread.

Dude, don't downplay your contribution. This thread has brought joy and mirth to all.

pull of...

...a hard time...

...rub... the wrong way

Phrasing!

I thought the story was not true, or at least in part. I also feel this bush-wanker might be autistic. As for wanking in the bush, who hasnt done that? Who would give a sh*t about it anyhow, common human activity, in nature, with no kids involved in any way etc. All seem normal enough here. Some of the replys though.. my god, funny as hell! and that post of the bad-scout badge depicting a monkey, well.. Had me no longer able to contain my laughter. Many an outburst of laughter did indeed follow. Thanks to all who replied in such wonderfully piss-taking style! That was just what i needed after such a tough two weeks. :wink:

lol, autistic.

Well, I used to claim here I had aspergers, simply because I thought Sheldon Cooper from the big bang theory was the shit. But even if it were true, its a far way from being full on autisic! Firstly, it wasn't even commonly diagnosed till 15 years ago. Not to mention, anyone who's socially shy, forgets to look people in the eye and becomes obsessed with particular subjects has now ticked enough boxes to get a diagnoses for Aspergers if they really wanted to.

Anyway, since your so apparently interested in my mental disorders. I'll say that I always went with aspergers because it just means your an individual and a bit of an odd ball, which just kind of seemed a much better alternative to accepting I had bipolar, which means your a very sick person who's fucked for life without being dosed to the eyeballs with benzodiazepines and goddamn mood stabilizers.

But more to the point, WTF possible reason would I have to come here and make up some fucked up story like that to you bunch of drug addicts? Like seriously!?!

Though, why I would bother with a feeble minded arsehole like you, I have no idea. You just took your personal frustrations out and bullied someone you thought was a full ball retard! What kind of piece of shit weak lowlife would do that?

send me your benzos, i know a few who will want them.

Yeah ghostly i tend to agree its just a bunch of dribble for attention seeking, shit stirring, manipulation for kicks for who the fuck knows or cares really lol. this last post ^ really says it all lol. whilst it was a funny thread no idea why you guys fed the troll so long

Trolls need to eat as well or they'd starve.

Then we go out looking for food, this can be scary.

fuck you are are a self obsessed winger sub. There you go again...evryone here is a drug addict....same track of thought that got you canned in the blackfella revolution thread.

Got a court date yet for your cock and bull story?

Be careful good looking blue-eyed, white boys get their arses drilled by lifers in the zoo.

lol, YT... Of all the things I have no idea about in this thread.. peoples reasoning for feeding a troll barely registered for me :)

With a schlong as long as his he may have been fucking himself for years, wondering now if the cock was tucked into the belt or was tucked into something else..........