The Corroboree
spooge

Comp - Eat the green blob. :)

Man.. the way you guys have pumped up this green blob - there's a 1:100 chance that I'll be running another competition directly after this one because I'll be damned if I'll eat it!

Woohoo! Thank you pimento for the opportunity to eat your blob :) I am equally excited and nervous. I shall put my affairs in order and prepare my mouth for a thoroughly good blobbing. Pray for me guys lol, when the blob arrives I will photograph the entire incident as instructed and follow up with a report.

Mm mm mm keen for that blobby goodness ;)

• Like 6

Yayyyy Geebus :)

Your a true trailblazer mate, le blob will be sent tomoz.

We look forward to the results :)

its a good thing its wrapped in plastic, cause if he carried it in up the chocolate starfish it won't taste funny...lol

• Like 2

when the blob arrives I will photograph the entire incident as instructed and follow up with a report

Dont you mean 'video' the entire incident !? :) . Congrats by the way Geebus, lucky you huh. Lol :P

See.. #4 is my lucky number. It wouldn't forsake me. Thanks universe.

Good luck @Geebus.

No seriously. Good luck ;)

Geebus before

the-coolest-guy-in-the-world-10479-13018

and after the green blob

incredible_hulk.jpg

• Like 6

That's it.. even if you're the hulk you'd have one of a hella tight wank arm to keep you going.

• Like 1

Dont you mean 'video' the entire incident !? :) . Congrats by the way Geebus, lucky you huh. Lol :P

I will try and video but I think a series of continuous photos are allowed too. Vid may be easier actually. Cheers Amazonian :)

I will try and video but I think a series of continuous photos are allowed too. Vid may be easier actually. Cheers Amazonian :)

Yes, but i am hoping to see some serious gagging. Lol.

• Like 2

Lol Pimento :) I like those odds!

post-4677-0-95712400-1426409759_thumb.jp

post-4677-0-95712400-1426409759_thumb.jpeg

post-4677-0-95712400-1426409759_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey guys had to take pics my apologies. Okay so the blob arrived a few days ago and I've been working up the kahones to devour this thing... folks the blob is bigger then you'd expect. Took me by surprise. It is probably the weirdest thing I've ever had in my hands and mouth lol

The blob smells kinda doughy and feels like a really dense putty or a soft rubber ball. This thing reforms its shape upon pressing or squeezing it.

There is a purple /maroon bruise oozing from the inside out. When you open the blob, a sweet smelling paste comes out. The paste looks like bean dip. Maybe red bean paste?

I think the green casing is like a tapioca sort of thing like a hard version of the stuff bubble tea pearls are made of. Or sago or something?

The green tastes like store bought play dough. Very bland flavour. The paste is kinda nice very sweet and be any. A bit like rice pudding flavour!

However the green part of the blob makes the blob increasingly difficult to consume. I had to have a tea break halfway through this thing is very filling! The final half was hard to keep down I had to chase the last bit with a bottle of water. I held it down, just.

This is definitely a dessert but not 1 I would recommend lol very odd flavour and texture combination. Will upload the evidence shortly. I cropped the photos sorry guys so we can't see my ugly mug. But we can see my mouth where all the action happens :) I have the uncropped images if Pimento requires more evidence. It came. I saw. I ate. This was no easy task...

I am happy yo answer any additional questions regarding the blob if I have not covered it in this tale. Thanks for listening and stay tuned for the pics!

• Like 13

I think you just ate slimer from ghostbusters! good effort, send him some prizes godammit!

• Like 5

Just in case anyone is interested in a blob ID after-the-fact. I didn't want to say anything earlier - aside from ruining the comp, the amusement value of watching people worry about wasabi-flavoured-toilet-soaps was just too high :P

Daifuku is a Japanese confection consisting of a small round mochi (glutinous rice cake) stuffed with sweet filling, most commonly anko, sweetened red bean paste made from azuki beans ... Daifuku was originally called Habutai mochi (腹太餅?) (belly thick rice cake) because of its filling nature. Later, the name was changed to Daifuku mochi (大腹餅?) (big belly rice cake). Since the pronunciations of Fuku (?) (belly) and Fuku (?) (luck) are the same in Japanese, the name was further changed to Daifuku mochi (大福餅?) (great luck rice cake), a bringer of good luck.

There's also a fried sort which are frikkin amazing... the word amazeballs must've been created to describe these things, I can't go to Campsie without buying a bag. Mmm...blob.mochi-1024x744.jpg

Edited by Anodyne
  • Like 2

Awesome job Geebus :worship::worship::worship:

Thank you for going well beyond expectation and providing us with some wonderful pics of your mouth eating the blob/Daifuku.

The written description was a wonderful prelude to the event and had me on the edge waiting for the pics, and great pics they are, i taste it as well looking at the images and your expressions.

Am very glad the blob went to you Geebus, you made it piss :uzi:

As well as the seedlings i will be sending His Geebusness some extra thangs as he certainly has earned them.

Cheers for everyone having a go and thanks to Anodyne who not only has ID'd the Daifuku but also didn't fuck it all up :)

Dig that ectoplasm Simhanada.

Love your work HB.

Geebus! Geebus! Geebus!

• Like 6

No thank you pimento :)

It was a humbling experience and I am thrilled to share my journey with you all. That fried blob looks tasty anodyne! Thanks for the I'd. I had nothing to compare it to so good to know what I put inside me :)

Thank you everybody and praise the Lord I survived.

P.s. el presidente on the contrary my stool was a healthy solid brown after the blob. Despite its flavour its probably the healthiest thing I've eaten all week lol

Cheers guys, nothing like a jump into the unknown world of culinary weirds.

Bring on le prizes! :D

• Like 2

I thought the blob was Qingtuan, I ate it once some 20 years ago and remember it tasting awesome, maybe because I was young and it was very exotic.

Is yours from China or somewhere else, Pimento? Quingtuan is basically the same thing as Daifuku, only Chinese and coloured and flavoured with some sort of Artemisia.