The Corroboree
AZS

Zelly is in the hospital

Fuck,, I hope he gets well very soon! Being in hospital sucks big hairy smelly balls.

Best wishes and a most speedy recovery Zelly.

$10 for some chocolate sent

Edited by upside
  • Like 1

:(

get better soon young zelly

• Like 1

No way. Zelly talked to me when I was incredibly sick and in deaths shadow. I wish him the best. I think he sent me seeds which gave me hope to keep battling through my disease. It was everyone here who supported me in ways they didn't even which kept me around. Lets do the same for Zelly.

P.S. Zelly I did find you the answer you were looking for by the way.

• Like 1

I'm pretty darn poor right now, but if you wanna tell him that Gtarman says he hopes he gets better soon? Sometimes well-wishes are as uplifting as chocolate, always good to hear that people care :)

• Like 1

Get well soon seed king.

Getafix

• Like 2

Get well soon!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm prity New here but it's not good

when you hear someone is not

well. Iv been through some shit in my life health wise, and you need friends to get you through the bad times! I hope you get well soon zelly.

• Like 1

Stay strong and get well soon buddy :D

• Like 1

I Hope he is improving , please pass on our thoughts.

Its not everyday there is a personal message in the cacti forum, yet it is an only natural place to find such a post. the guy is cacti..

• Like 1

I hope you feel better soon zelly

• Like 1

Get well soon big Z! There's cactophiles all over the world sending ya good vibes....and chocolate!

• Like 1

Hi Zelly, so glad you are out! Looks even worse than I expected it so we are all happy to have you back. Kept it quiet because I wasnt sure if you want people to know you are in the hospital but am actually happy that AZS posted this so you can see how much positive vibrations our guys have been sending you all along! Again, good to see you back and take all the meds it needs to heal properly. Infections like that are the secret killers and if you are past a certain point, everything can go to shit pretty fast. Get well soon!

Hope you make a speedy recovery! Glad your complications didn't get more complicated as well! Sending those healing vibes your way :)

You should have just dusted your leg with sulphur and kept it dry for a week :P

but seriously it is good to know you are getting better

• Like 4

Holy crap that leg looks nasty mate! Really hope u get ur ass up and walking about soon! Tough Ol bastid!

• Like 1

Wow. Zelly has shown me so much generosity. Even sent me a huge fucking echinopsis out of nowhere just because i posted on this forum that I was starting to love echinopsis and wanted more. Didn't even know till it got here and then i was puzzled who sent it, but luckily i figured it out. It was very awesome. Anyways, sorry to hear you're having troubles zelly.

That experience of you holding the person's hand sounds amazing man, and I'm very happy that there are people left in the world like you that will take someone's hand when they really need it. It is humanity at it's best and it keeps me going everyday to know that this exists in us. Everyone needs people to be there for them.

It reminds me of the other night when my friend and I were downtown going from concert to concert. On our way to the second concert we passed an old homeless man near a hotdog stand. He stopped me and said, "I'm just really hungry right now. Will you please buy me a hot dog. I don't want any money, I'm just hungry." I hesitated for a second because i was in a hurry to the other concert, but then decided to do it anyways. Well, there was a pretty big line at the hotdog stand and i only had my debit card, but the person at the front of the line heard the conversation and said that she would buy him a hotdog or two. Anyways, it doesn't sound like much, but it really impacted me. I literally started tearing up after because it made me so happy that there are people willing to lend a hand to others when they need it, just like I try to be everyday in my life. Your story has the same impact on me, and I can only imagine how it impacted you.

Anyways, I want to thank you for sharing this story and also for your presence and positive energy here. I'm doing extremely well with money right now so I'll make a donation to your paypal. I will be sending you positive vibes in the hopes that your leg heals and you return to good health in a timely manner.

hostilis

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 8

Some really good acts of kindness here. Beautiful!

• Like 2

That looks really bad, dust it with sulphur, if it doesn't get better, cut it and let if callous and root it like you would do a regular cutting ;)

I hope you get better soon my brother :)

Cheers

PS don't treat your body like you treat your cacti man :D. If it's injured, treat it right away

Edited by Philocacti
  • Like 2

All the best mate, please look after yourself.

Don't know how I missed this, I wish you a swift and complete recovery Zelly!

Glad to hear you are home and on the mends. I hope the rest of your recovery is speedy and without any further complications.