The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
El Presidente Hillbillios

PLease help my buddie start her trade

Hey peoples,

One of my buddies is a crazy mad good dotwork artist. She has just got a tattoo shop to take her on as an apprentice, but part of the apprenticship means not earning money for at least a year. She needs to start buying tattoo equipment to practice and learn with. So she has started up a crowdfunding campaign to get her going. Id appreciate if you guys could check it out and share it arround. Im sure youll all love her art and her tattoos will kick ass. I cant wait to get a sleeve off her.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/get-tattooed-with-my-art-and-help-me-get-set-up

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
  • Like 3

that's bullshit, "'apprentice"" in a tattoo shop gets payed or commission. they open the shop , get shit setup, clean up after 1s done tattooing , bookings and learn . I checkED out her drawings and they are AMAZING !!!SORRY but to tattoo her art and pull it off would make most tattoo artist shit there pants

I think its a joke that your m8 aint gunna get paided ?? she gunna sit on her ass and do nothing???

maybe she should look around coz these days theres a tattoo shop on every fucken corner, sayin that 98% cant ink for shit

most of my good friends are tattooist with over 15 years in the industry .

ANYWHO sorry man I cant help with funds but I know a fair bit about fair trade and sitting around in a ink shop without pay is BULLSHIT..

Edited by bullit
  • Like 2

Yeah seems to be the way it is in Sydney though, unless you learn to pierce pretty quick you only payed what you earn and she cant tattoo for the first year

Cool :)

Mad style

Prolific artist.. Great to see. Thanks for sharing her work. Hope she gets to find her space amongst it all.

Nice work! Mandalas are tidy! If i had the funds id def be down for some tattoo hours! Love the dot work, a good friend of mine does traditional hand poke, recently put a flower of life on my stomach.. all the best to your friend, hope she reaches her goal!

• Like 1