The Corroboree
_Cursive

FFFFfffffffuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Kaktusy.com

These guys do NOT know HOW to run a business.

Finally after 3 months of waiting, my massive order of seeds arrived, great! Open the box and all the seeds are labeled "G1" "G2" "G3"

Okay that's nice, he's disguised them, but there's no way I can tell what-is-what.

"Please send me an EMail..."

:BANGHEAD2:

You didn't answer ANY EMails I sent you BEFORE I received my order!! And guess what, YOU"RE NOT ANSWERING THEM NOW!!

FFFFFFFffffffuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!.

There is a re-direct email now saying his mail-box is full.

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

• Like 2

I waited 6 months for an invoice from them and they finally just sent it. It was a whole bunch of seeds so I really really hope they aren't labelled like that. It was hell trying to get an answer from them. I messaged them several times asking if they were going to send me an invoice or what and they didn't answer for a long time. Finally they responded by forwarding me the original message saying "We received your order" rather than answering my questions. Which didn't help me understand what was going on at all. They actually responded after i asked the same exact questions in response to that message. They just told me they will send invoice when the seeds are ready. Took 6 months from order till invoice, but quickly shipped after I paid. Overall a crappy experience so far. I'll update when I get the seeds.

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 1

Yeah I kept getting "Received, OK Thanks" every time I sent them an email to see if I could get a decent discount, as I was ordering A LOT.
No reply. I asked several times.

I asked how the order was coming along, and when I would receive it.
"Received, OK Thanks".

Grrrr.

I now have my seeds, but 100's of plastic packets labeled 'G1' 'G2' 'G3' 'G4' and so on for 100's of packs of seeds.

I am sympathetic to your situation too Hostilis, you haven't even received your seeds!! F'me! :-/

I tried both Email addresses too, [email protected] and I had to hunt around their web site to find this one [email protected] but that mailbox is full.

I really hope you get your seeds! :-/

Are you sure the payments went through okay?

• Like 1

Yes, the payment went through and they shipped them. It's in New York right now about to get delivered. I have the tracking number and stuff.

Edit: Was in New York a few days ago. I'm closer to the west coast than New York

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 1

Well my order arrived and surprise surprise, the products I got was not even close to what I ordered. Like no where near close! :ana:

So f'n irate as I can't do anything. Going to try Paypal and see what they have to say.

• Like 1

Wow. How are they still in business?

• Like 2

He's a cunning prick. He purposely waits for the order to go past the 3 month mark, then Paypal will time-out on the order so to speak, making it harder to dispute.

I have currently gotten hold of Paypal via email and now it's just a matter of waiting.
Any input from U.S residents on how I should handle this, or what lingo to use, would be appreciated :)

Hey Hostilis, how was your order? Did it ALL arrive?

• Like 1

I didn't pay for my order untill like right before he shipped mine. So the paypal is still open. I waited till he sent me an invoice which took 6 months. And I'm still waiting for it to get here. Should be here soon according to tracking. I'll let you know how it goes when it gets here.

Edited by hostilis
  • Like 1

I have no problems whith kaktusy. My seeds was labeled with the field numbers of the seeds. My order arrived after 3 month.

Regards

Edited by huachuma de alemania
  • Like 1

Got my seeds. Everything was good and labelled, but I was a bit dissapointed as all the seeds I was really stoked about were just crossed out on the list since he was out of stock. So I got all the seeds that I didn't want that bad but just thought I'd add on with the other ones I really wanted since I was ordering them anyways. It explains why my original estimate for the order was $150 and he only charged me $45.

• Like 1

Yeah F him and his business to be honest. Paypal can do the same. They aren't interested in helping me, even though I have stated what he has done is FRAUD.

Ah well, time to move on as I can't do any more.

:)

• Like 1

Starting to wonder if they double labelled the la rioja seeds_ 1 as validus and the other tersczech had identical coding when arrived .. Or somehow refunded me without me noticing.. It was a pain in the pisser and hunting the code was a fkn bastage for me too.

I was just grateful to find some seeds i didnt have already at the

time but i fumed as if theyd wiped their cock on my curtains too so feel ya Cursive..

Huachu i thnk i will follow your labelling , maybe i was shipped just 200 of their validus and matched them as both la rioja terschey bars erroneously? P.s. Still tryna rescue those yowie cuts, they are pretty poorly but the mother plant has indeed successfully grafted - so will try to take a stem butt cut soon.

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Thanks Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ, Peru Tiefenrausch is waiting for you.

Today my my first 2 seedlings of the kaktusy validus sprout. I am happy.

Regards

Edited by huachuma
  • Like 1

Huachuma, so you bought the Peru from the now defunct shop Tiefenrausch? I knew them from their webshop but I guess it´s gone now. Do you have a pic of the plant?

• Like 2

Hi EG,

i get it from a guy who bought it from the shop. But first i was thinking it is a bridgesii hybrid...and on the pics of this guy it looks like pach.

But i cut my little plant and grafted the top on pach and let it grow in my green house. Now you can see the typical peru look.

After this growing season we will see the full personality.

gallery_13962_840_1203589.jpg

gallery_13962_840_933460.jpg

Edited by huachuma
  • Like 5

My experience with kaktusy wasn't the best, but can't say I'll never buy from them again. I've ordered twice, both times took about 6 months for the seeds to arrive and both times I got about 80% of the things I ordered.

I got the seeds in hand well before I got my invoice and paid for them, there's no reason to pay in advance since some could be out of stock. The box arrived with a note to email them and all seed packets were labeled G1-G whatever. I emailed them for the invoice and key to identify the seeds. Response with that info took about two weeks to get but there were no errors in the order. They also send two packets of free Gymnocalycium seeds with every order.

Germination was pretty good for most seeds, although a few didn't germinate at all. Typical of large seed suppliers I would say.

I think simply put, don't order from kaktusy if you're going to be impatient. If you're able to order and then forget you ordered, it'll make for a nice surprise months down the road lol.

• Like 2

I think simply put, don't order from kaktusy if you're going to be impatient. If you're able to order and then forget you ordered, it'll make for a nice surprise months down the road lol.

That's what I did. Just forgot about it basically. And I didn't pay them untill I got an invoice of what they were sending.

• Like 1

I just got another invoice from these guys. Lol. I guess for some more of the seeds that weren't in the first package. Which I find really weird. I waited 6 months and now they decide to start sending me several packages only weeks apart after waiting for literally a half year since ordering. I would think they would just wait another two weeks and send them all together.

I'll updated when it gets here.

I just realized that these orders were from cactushobby.eu. For some reason I was thinking they were the same people.

• Like 1