The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Vine Voice

New project

Hi all,

Blessings to everyone. I just uploaded the first episode of my new podcast; Emerald Green Medicine, and I thought some of you may be interested. As I say on the podcast page:

A podcast about healing, shamanism, altered and mystical states of consciousness, and Ayahuasca. Hosted by Vine Voice, featuring discussions with great guests in which we explore the mysteries of existence. Each episode will be a journey and an experience, and will lead us all on the path of healing and unity.

The first - and first two or three - episodes are interviews with me and a friend. Going from there, I plan to have discussions and interviews on Skype or in person with many guests who follow the path of sacred plants, shamanism, and visionary consciousness. I hope some people here listen and like it, and maybe even come on as guests! I'm just a humble down-to-earth guy wanting to share this energy and express my gratitude to the mother and the great spirit, and this is a great medium to share visions, insights, and/or knowledge. Here is the link to the podomatic page: http://emeraldgreen.podomatic.com/. I would also love any feedback, suggestions, and comments from anyone who listened. I am also on Twitter as Vine_Voice, and Facebook as Vine Voice, and also on Google and Youtube. I'd also love to hear if anyone else has new projects they'd like to share. There's probably already a thread for that but I couldn't find it, so please excuse me for starting a new one. En lakesh!

Will certainly have a look next week when things slow down and could probably point you in the direction of a few folks who might be interested/willing to take part in interviews too :-)

Awesome! Thanks Xeno!