The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Gimli

queensland election

So, the big day..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/qld-election-2015/results/

I am interested to know if VLAD will be repealed should ALP move into office?

Although I am from WA, having family in queensland, they have all said Annastacia Palaszczuk doesn't really seem to have a gameplan should she get in...

Couldn't be any worse than Newman..

Thoughts?

free transport is my thought right across our first world country

getting the bus or the trainy is ....well fair

free transport

free it mang

Newman has announced his political career is over. The king is dead. Now, let's see what is in store for QLD...

First world country you say? We are the laughing stock of the world in a few regards, particularly after Abbott using his speach at the G20 to whinge about Aussies not wanting a GP co-payment - I mean, what a fcukwit!

or pay for public transport after midnight....two smiles and a handshake is your fee

What time do trains stop running on friday and saturday nights in Brisbane CBD ?

Be interesting to know running costs of the public transport system state by state and if that running cost is met by the publics buying of tickets/fares?

Be interesting to know running costs of the public transport system state by state and if that running cost is met by the publics buying of tickets/fares?

In Victoria we finance it by fining the poor, homeless and mentally disabled that use the system.

• Like 2

remember the incompetent state party that was not only voted out of power a few years ago, but was voted right the fuck out of power.

that's right, the queensland labor party. they might not be as ruthless but they make up for it in sheer comedy value. since most of them have been unemployed of late they've come up with some great new material, and they even previewed some comedy gold before election day when our new leader responded "pass" when asked what the rate of the GST is.

i won't keep moaning about it, my only wish is to get a few laughs out of the news. ooh, what about visiting a dry aboriginal community and packing bottles of wine in the plane, i'm sure they'll trot that one out again, after all, nothing adds value to a dry community like some liquor.

sorry to rain on the "newmans reign of terror is over" parade hehe, i actually prefer red flavour dogshit over blue flavour myself, but i am thankful that campbell reminded queenslanders that they can in fact say NO

I AM EMPOWERED

NO I WILL NOT EAT THIS FLAVOUR OF DOGSHIT ANYMORE

I DEMAND THE OTHER FLAVOUR OF DOGSHIT.

• Like 2

yeah has been weird in terms of what we like to call the history of politics here. But the only real stand out for me is that people are perhaps again realizing the power of their vote, seems the growing discontent with both party's is starting to rise probably a while off but could be something like the Greece situation in time.

Doubtful Labor will repeal vlad and or much of newmans changes like will they rehire the 14000 government sector jobs cut etc. Their track record is just as poor as the lnp and like you say the lack of a game plan should sound alarms lol

They're all stooges put there to serve the interests of their corporate, election campaign sponsoring pals, it's an illusion of choice. Jack Johnson or John Jackson...

Stay tuned for similar shenanigans on a federal front.

Tony has to face NPC today so that will be interesting...

Here's a video of more Ummm'ing and ahhh'ing lol

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-02/tony-abbott-to-outline-policies-at-press-club-address/6061116

How does Tony Abbott not realize just about no one wants him in office? It's like things go in one ear and out the other. Those big ears...

He has broken a helluva lot of election promises and thinks he is doing good work?! How can someone be so dense

The only reason for his colleagues hesitating to knife him is the amount of noise they made over Gillard/Rudd. Voters have short memories but not that short...

There'll be a Trojan horse challenge soon from a non contender that will allow the real players to have a tilt, without seeming like they wanted to.

In a way it's a shame that Newman gets to blame Tony for his own election fail. By all accounts he was a total c**t, and roundly deserved the drubbing he was issued, but now he gets a scapegoat.

guys he gave a rousing speech today about chinese people and terrorists and giving corporations tax cuts i think he's gonna be alright from here on

• Like 1