The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

....Does not send to Western australia.    ffs  that old chestnut....:BANGHEAD2:

Edited by mr b.caapi
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mr b.caapi said:

....Does not send to Western australia.    ffs  that old chestnut....:BANGHEAD2:

Get a friend in another state to order them for you and then go on the aussie post website once the tracking number has been supplied and redirect it to your place.

• Like 1

Fark they be a great price.... 

Broke Taswegian crying...... 

• Like 1

This guy just put up a ton of massive lophs and also has some really interesting looking ones like loph jourdaniana cv fingers which you should look at the last pic on the varigated listing to see the mother plant as it's unreal.  The prices are pretty reasonable too :)

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sacredcactus/m.html?item=254151024703&hash=item3b2c94e03f%3Ag%3Aro4AAOSweGpcfdTE%3Ark%3A2%3Apf%3A1&siteoverride=15&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

3 hours ago, Ethnoob said:

Good God !

On 30/07/2019 at 8:52 PM, Big Red said:

It will be interesting to see how much this one goes for...

Trichocereus pachanoi 'Ogunbodede' Cutting, 20cm  | eBay

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Trichocereus-pachanoi-Ogunbodede-Cutting-20cm-/273949000047

I've got one of these coming in the mail, it cost me $30 for a 40cm plant with a 4 ribbed pup. Why is this one going for $300+ have i missed something?

53 minutes ago, Average Joe said:

I've got one of these coming in the mail, it cost me $30 for a 40cm plant with a 4 ribbed pup. Why is this one going for $300+ have i missed something?

And where did you get yours from? 

31 minutes ago, Paradoxical said:

And where did you get yours from? 

I'm not so sure i should share that information now @Paradoxical haha.

I know a bloke who's grandfather was in to cactus. A real Aldous Huxley sort of character. The family is moving on some of his bits and pieces and i was lucky enough to get offered some.

I will throw up a photo as soon at it arrives. 

There was apparently some shamanic relics he collected in the 1930's as well but the family is far too sentimental to part with those unfortunately. 

I know 3 people in oz who have it now. I guess it's a matter of who you know.  Those with it are propagating the crap out of it and will be sharing it with the crew.  So sit tight for another year or 2, it's in good hands. I'd hate to see the kinda price gouging that happened with CSD. That's ridiculous and counter productive.  Look after your mates first  :)

• Like 4

Well, I think it's time for me to make some new mates.

6 minutes ago, Big Red said:

Well, I think it's time for me to make some new mates.

Me too haha 

Well the 20cm Ogunbodede cutting ended up going for $449.

Edited by Big Red
  • Like 1

The funny part is it's all about that famous test, but the test is lacking a lot of critical information that might justify the prices "ogun" is selling for now. I guarantee you there are plenty of other plants that would give it a run for it's money in "that" regard. I seriously doubt anyone who spent a couple of hunge on a small cut will be testing it for a loooooong time!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Glaukus said:

The funny part is it's all about that famous test, but the test is lacking a lot of critical information that might justify the prices "ogun" is selling for now. I guarantee you there are plenty of other plants that would give it a run for it's money in "that" regard. I seriously doubt anyone who spent a couple of hunge on a small cut will be testing it for a loooooong time!

Hear hear.

lol

tcob

the individual you all is negn on is a most revered mebr ere.

hope you all check what you said as the truth 'cause you prolly bought something nice and honest from them in the past and was most ecstatic when said piece arrived in your 'box.

the human who bought it has the dosh to do so and wants it/////so what do you care

be careful what you wish for -

rushpekt

• Like 1

On 01/08/2019 at 8:44 PM, Average Joe said:

a 4 ribbed pach.... dude, i got see some photos of that... please... I've never seen a 4 ribbed pach.

I think if you're going to call it ogun, you'll need to get that seconded by someone who already has a definitely legit piece of it... 

I know of several people with it. The next hype fad will be Zeus I reckon... 

• Like 2

Does Zeus have a PC score yet?

On 06/08/2019 at 7:03 PM, etherealdrifter said:

lol

tcob

the individual you all is negn on is a most revered mebr ere.

hope you all check what you said as the truth 'cause you prolly bought something nice and honest from them in the past and was most ecstatic when said piece arrived in your 'box.

the human who bought it has the dosh to do so and wants it/////so what do you care

be careful what you wish for -

rushpekt

Not neggin on our brother, just musing on the comedic goings on everytime there is a hype clone that everyone decides they must have. I'm all for our man selling for whatever the punters are willing to pay. It's just funny how much people froth over a clone because of its supposed qualities that I guarantee nobody has officially verified. To me, Ogun looks much like a lot of other plants. I can almost understand when it comes to csd, which is quite unique looking. 

And @Halcyon Daze who cares when Zeus looks that sexy!

• Like 2