The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

This may just be the most beautiful crest I've seen so far.  It's already at $200+ though so not for me but definitely worth sharing the link in case one of you guys can't help yourself and want to blow a small fortune on an organic work of art with a killer name to match.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Trichocereus-Dr-Funkenstein-catus/323656029919?hash=item4b5b6716df:g:LvoAAOSwhzhcQqQi:rk:7:pf:0

I don't even know wtf this is but the seller is top notch and if I didn't just blow what remained of my power bill money on cacti I would have bought it.  It's absolutely gorgeous :wub:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sulcorbutia-Rauschii-purple-form-Cactus/163499542277?hash=item2611550705:g:W2AAAOSwd0pcRxOB:rk:3:pf:1&frcectupt=true

• Like 1

Pretty sure I know who cheezleburger is. He's great to deal with, both on here and on ebay.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Slocombe said:

Pretty sure I know who cheezleburger is. He's great to deal with, both on here and on ebay.

I owe a good half of my collection to him.  I really couldn't recommend him enough to other people though I do stalk his listings so good luck beating me to the goodies lol

• Like 1

To my understanding, true blue was a grower and they named a bridge and a peru. They’re not really that blue... I’ve got the bridge but not the peru...

10 minutes ago, MountainGoat said:

To my understanding, true blue was a grower and they named a bridge and a peru. They’re not really that blue... I’ve got the bridge but not the peru...

Thanks for that info mate.  Sorry to hear you don't have the peru though, well not yet anyway.  The one I linked was the smaller of the two cuts that were listed on ebay and I scored the first :)

22 hours ago, Ethnoob said:

Thanks for that info mate.  Sorry to hear you don't have the peru though, well not yet anyway.  The one I linked was the smaller of the two cuts that were listed on ebay and I scored the first :)

Yeah, i wasn't looking to get it. I'm overflowing with cactus at the moment.... :wink:

1 minute ago, MountainGoat said:

Yeah, i wasn't looking to get it. I'm overflowing with cactus at the moment.... :wink:

That's hogwash, there's always room for one more cactus!  Or at least that what goes through my head every time I'm on ebay lol

Speaking of which I found a boobie cactus today :)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Myrtillocactus-fukurokuryuzinboku-cactus-trichocereus/323665113613

13 minutes ago, Caster said:

Although I have vastly underestimated the stupidity of mankind in the past I refuse to believe anyone is actually that stupid.  It reeks of a trap to catch people breaking drug laws, federal mail laws, etc. to spook them into ratting out everyone they know so much as jaywalked.

4 minutes ago, Ethnoob said:

Although I have vastly underestimated the stupidity of mankind in the past I refuse to believe anyone is actually that stupid.  It reeks of a trap to catch people breaking drug laws, federal mail laws, etc. to spook them into ratting out everyone they know so much as jaywalked.

Who knows whats going on but I know for sure you'd have to be a bit silly to buy them! hahaha

There are some special kinds of people out there so you never know :lol:

Edited by mr b.caapi

On 01/02/2019 at 9:53 PM, Caster said:

I dunno about this one...iv seen kilo bags of hemp seeds sold on ebay as well as in my local health food shop...

So my guess is it falls under some funny category of health and beauty hemp products (loop hole), possibly some one selling hemp seed as cannabis seed or cops....or maybe aliens. ...definitely aliens 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/plants/cactus-plants-for-your-garden/1209424871?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Looks like some very healthy T.Peruvianus and well below market value at $5 for 20-30 cm cuts.  Lad is asking $40 for 1m lengths!  I’d be jumping on this if I lived in Adelaide or had a garden I could pop some in.  

Hope this helps someone out there

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Spiky Mc Cactus Face said:

I dunno about this one...iv seen kilo bags of hemp seeds sold on ebay as well as in my local health food shop...

So my guess is it falls under some funny category of health and beauty hemp products (loop hole), possibly some one selling hemp seed as cannabis seed or cops....or maybe aliens. ...definitely aliens 

Would be a good scam if its hemp seeds, legal and they're not lying. haha 

This guy just put up a ton of cheap crests and will combine postage too making them an incredible purchase for anyone with the funds to spare which I'm shattered to say I do not.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/thelivingrock/m.html?item=153399155218&hash=item23b74d5a12%3Ag%3AcnsAAOSwAdhcecBO%3Ark%3A17%3Apf%3A0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562