The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

Im far from an expert though

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

I would second that. To me it looks more like a lack of nutrients from the last year -year and a half. Very even ( not that that is implausible) But again i am not am expert

• Like 1

Ah, well good thing I didn't bid haha

$270 bucks for that potentially varigated scop!!! I wonder how sad you would feel if it was a nutrient issue and it goes a rich deep green again.I notice a lot of plants are being sold as private listings. Why is that?

• Like 1

that's what they do, fat scops. no reply, add no longer available. think I missed out on this one. damnit should have said I WOULD bring poison for the climber, not NOT bring poison "just rip it out as best I can".

oh well, cant win em all.

Wasn't he the guy olive said just buys his plants and resells them at higher prices?

Yep. Every listing I've seen of his has been very overpriced.

Their plants look very much like Living rock plants to me for quite a few reasons. I find it interesting they go out of their way to say their plants are grown in some of the harshest conditions in Australia and not "lab" grown like some of their competitors. I think I might know who they are having a stab at. Yep good old supply and demand, there are not a lot of plants like that for sale in Aus so someone may give the wallet a beating for it. I would spend a lot on one of those but I think it still a bit steep. Thankfully there are people out there propagating in decent numbers. Prices will drop, just not soon, not the fastest growing things around the old ario.

I know the dude, livingrock taught him how to do his soil good it's why it looks the same, he buys a lot but grows heaps too been in it for quite a while.

A lot of it is shit expensive, but a couple of weeks ago he had a 14cm ario go for $45 which was piss cheap, hit n miss.

Edited by irabionist
  • Like 1

looks like damage if anything, doesn't look very seed grown either IMO. 

• Like 1