The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

I can't believe that Pilocereus is for sale, I asked about it 2 years ago and the old lady said I could take it. I went back with a mate to remove and her husband who had advanced dementia lost the plot at us, I hadn't bothered to go back till two days ago and noticed the residents had changed. I was going to ask em about it. It's pretty damn big now!! Clicking on that link and seeing that photo just blew my little mind.

• Like 1

There's one buyer that keeps fucking me, week after week, out bidding me in the last second, must have a real speedy connection and a fat purse.

r_ _ _ _ _ _ e. who ever you are your cactus house must be lookin mighty fine

I'm not the guy, but they will be using an eBay "sniper". "Myibidder Auction Sniper" for Android is a good one that will automatically place a bid for you a few seconds before an auction closes.

Edited by BeerAlternative

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-perth/other-home-garden/psychotria-viridis-plants-chacruna-ayahuasca-entheogen/1070236626

This guy lists these on Perth Gumtree but his ebay store is in Queensland. Anyone dealt with him?

He's not shy of advertising those actives either...

Edited by archaeologistintraining

Has anyone bought from Botanicbounty2012 on eBay? How viable are their seed?

Has anyone bought from Botanicbounty2012 on eBay? How viable are their seed?

I bought a selection of various cacti seeds from them about a month or so ago, and I would estimate about 80% germination rate so far although more are still popping up, except for Lapidaria Margaretae SB 1798 where only 1 out of 15 has germinated.

• Like 1

Not quite eBay/GT but I was happy to pick these up from the local Flower Power store today for just under $20 each. 16cm, 17cm, and 20cm, seed grown :)

post-15023-0-55263600-1425206697_thumb.j

post-15023-0-47812800-1425206729_thumb.j

post-15023-0-55263600-1425206697_thumb.jpg

post-15023-0-47812800-1425206729_thumb.jpg

post-15023-0-55263600-1425206697_thumb.jpg

post-15023-0-47812800-1425206729_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

There's some sweet looking cheap pach going in Victoria!!!!

This looks like Yowie to me. If I was near the seller I'd probably grab some. Says it's $20 for 40cm cutting. (I thought it was supposed to be $20 for the whole plant and I nearly lost my shit until I read it properly!)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cactus-plant-/121587436741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item1c4f2d0cc5

• Like 1

In fact, if anyone manages to get some cutttings of the plant I just posted above I'd be pretty interested in buying or trading for a cut. :)

Step into my office Zed...I might just be able to help you with your request....

• Like 1

Put a few penis cacti and loph grafts up. My eBay name is chenhall2521 :)

Nice weirdo loph man, rekon you shoulda started that one at $100 at least...........

U reckon? I've put it on for ten days so we will see. I dunno I kinda find eBay a wee bit exciting as a seller, until something goes for way less than what u value it as, but that's the game I guess :)

But yeah that loph just keeps growing columnar lol it's grown in full sun, in hindsight I should have kept it but I've some bills coming up I wanna smash, so we will see how it goes I'll be happy if it gets close to two hunge.

Edited by incognito

The buttons always seem to sell for a high price on eBay. I reckon you'll get a good price.

Yes and no. I've had lophs sell for way less than their worth. All depends on who's looking and how much they want them.