The Corroboree
incognito

"Button""""" grafted cacti on eBay

Got a few listed on eBay if anyone's keen

Grafted on scopilicola "hulk" and bridgesii

Have over zealous buy it now prices should sell for heaps less I'd say. Anyways I need the coin if anyone's interested in seller chenhall2521.

• Like 1

Beautiful plants man. I just placed a bid on one but was instantly outbid. Tried a few more times, I don't use ebay much but seems someone has a hack which instantly outbids you. Ohwell :(

Good luck selling 'em. :)

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 1

Beautiful plants man. I just placed a bid on one but was instantly outbid. Tried a few more times, I don't use ebay much but seems someone has a hack which instantly outbids you. Ohwell :(

Good luck selling 'em. :)

Keep bidding.......bump up the price an make incognito rich!!!

• Like 1

Lol nah may the keenest bidder win ;)

I dunno how legal this is but if a saber wins I'll knock of ten percent (ooooh so generous lol)

I actually need the money to pay an air con dude to put in the 4k system I bought... Dumbass me didn't realise it would cost an extra 800 to put in... First world problems indeed.

• Like 2

Keep bidding.......bump up the price an make incognito rich!!!

Haha I tried man, after a few bids I went straight to $20. As soon as it loaded, a box popped open with bright red print 'You've been outbid' ..

Anyway I just checked again, seems I'm the highest bidder :) unsure if it was a glitch or the other guy bailed.

• Like 1

Beautiful plants man. I just placed a bid on one but was instantly outbid. Tried a few more times, I don't use ebay much but seems someone has a hack which instantly outbids you.

That's just how ebay works:

Bidding Overview Your bid is the maximum you want to pay

When you bid on eBay, you aren't really placing a single bid: you are instructing eBay to automatically bid on your behalf up to the maximum you are prepared to bid.

Your maximum bid is kept secret. No buyers or sellers can see your maximum bid while you are winning an auction.Your maximum bid is only revealed if you are outbid and no longer in the lead.

Example: You are first to bid on one of our auctions with a $14.99 start price. You want to pay no more than $30, so place a bid for $30. You now lead the auction with a bid of $14.99 showing. Your bid will only increase if someone else places a bid. Unless you change your mind, you won't need to bid again.

Bid Increments

Put simply, this is how much you have to beat the previous bid by to take the lead. The lower the bid price, the smaller an increment that is needed for the lead to change.

The main increments you are likely to encounter on eBay are:

Current Price Bid Increment

$0.01 - $0.99 $0.05

$1.00 - $4.99 $0.25

$5.00 - $24.99 $0.50

$25.00 - $99.99 $1.00

$100.00 - $249.99 $2.50

(The full table can be found here: Bid Increments )

Example: A second eBayer tries to outbid you. They can see your current bid of $14.99 but cannot see your $30 maximum. They bid $20. From the table above, you only need to outbid $20 by $0.50. eBay bids for you automatically. You are now winning the auction with a bid of $20.50

• Like 2

Makes sense, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Fuk I hope not lol

Still 4 an a half days left man

4 days left

Fuk I hope not lol

Logged in with a VPN. That's probably why..

I was just about to list some more plants on ebay - I will wait until your sell :)

Will b my last lash with "buttons" don't wanna be made an example of :0

Whoever wins is gonna be a lucky burger,, they are sweet grafts!

Crazy, the caespitose on Hulk sold for MUCH less than the others, eBay is so unpredictable, anyways looks like I have to sell heaps more plants to get my ac installed!

I got the most money for the smallest one and the least for the largest!

Edited by incognito

Yeah, that's crazy cheap for that Hulk graft. If only I was home earlier today! :BANGHEAD2:

Yeah I know ... I thought that one would have got me some decent coin :( oh well

should of reminded us they were finishing ;) marketing marketing!

It seems people like pictures of flowers ;)

If you're putting more up then stick a ruler or lighter or something to provide scale in the pics.

I know next time,. I did put a lighter in the pics ? Anyways the guy who got the hulk graft got a bargain!! Anyways that's how she goes next time I'll whore them more thoroughly

Lucky effin bugger who scored that hulk with the almost free loph! Lol