The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

tony abbott to lead lnp at next election

Yeah that cracked me up hard! I cant understand how he thought saying that would be a good thing...

Didn't you know he's the suppository of wisdom lol

No idea who's seen/played this - http://www.abbottsimulator.com/

LOL worthy though!

well if tone has any luck there'll be a big fat war in ukraine in the next months that he can use to rally the plebs behind his joke government

Damn that games actually really hard

I'm not really a fan of Labor, but.. bahahahaha:

I'm not really a fan of Labor

They're as bad as the Libs lol

Damn that games actually really hard

Its actually super easy to get an approval rating higher than Tony's :D

Its actually super easy to get an approval rating higher than Tony's :D

So, 27%? :P

They're as bad as the Libs lol

Lately there does seem to be a lot less difference than usual. The problem is after their last fiasco and fall from power they don't want to seem more unstable by changing things up or by rocking the boat, so they're stuck with a poor leader who couldn't inspire a fart from a gut-full of beans, and their party stands up for nothing important save for the odd token "we're still not the LNP" rhetoric. The areas of data retention and climate change come to mind. They're mostly voting WITH the libs on data retention, and they refuse to set any real or meaningful targets or policies around climate change save from the odd bit of empty noise-making.

B9nbupSIQAQHV6j.png

jesus christ this is brilliant, champagne comedy right here

You can't make this stuff up.. absolutely amazing... doesn't he have someone to write all of his speeches?

So what happened to the million jobs bs they were creating for the country? So far and i really need to have a look at the statistics but kinda assuming there have been even more job loses under the coalition, Apparently his green army plan is only just getting underway 18months in lol.

So what happened to the million jobs bs they were creating for the country? So far and i really need to have a look at the statistics but kinda assuming there have been even more job loses under the coalition, Apparently his green army plan is only just getting underway 18months in lol.

Tony will Blame labor no doubt.

As for the millions of jobs, they're all for 457 workers lol

realistically the way the number of "unemployed" is worked out changes from time to time.

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2012/12/one-hour-per-week-is-employed/

Australia's unemployment level just rose above the USA for the first time in about 10 years...

And that says nothing about the actual type of employment offered to many people. So many people I know are stuck on casual or contract employment where they can't take a day off, have no stability in their lives, and are expected to be grateful they even have a job?

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The only question is, when does it end? The bitter cynic in me says it ends when humanity is wiped off the face of the earth. These scum are like Hydra -- cut off one head, and another two take its place.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The only question is, when does it end? The bitter cynic in my says it ends when humanity is wiped off the face of the earth. These scum are like Hydra -- cut off one head, and another two take its place.

It ends when LNP get smashed at the next election.

Realistically, when the world ends...

i for one am very pleased that it's in abbott's dna to be a complete dick, he just can't help himself and watching his slow and painful political death is incredibly satisfying.

Any thoughts on what or how long before the next 'captain's call'?

it's a weekend so probably tomorrow afternoon. monday midday at the latest.

B9nbupSIQAQHV6j.png

jesus christ this is brilliant, champagne comedy right here

can we just revisit what an amazingly stupid thing this was to say? i mean who has ever used "holocaust" as a general adjective? who in their right mind would think this was a good idea?

can we just revisit what an amazingly stupid thing this was to say? i mean who has ever used "holocaust" as a general adjective? who in their right mind would think this was a good idea?

Tony thinks everything he says is great, didn't you know.

So much for no retribution over the leadership spill, removing Ruddock as govt whip

" A GENOCIDE OF JOB LOSSES!"