The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

tony abbott to lead lnp at next election

i seriously hope he does, it'll be great another year and 8 months of him looking like the complete douche that he is.

in the words of our saviour P. J. Keating "Mate, I want to do you slowly"

lickingnudiesparty

looneynationalistsprolifers

linguisticneuroplastyparty

lyingnastypeopleparty

linguinenotteparty (this sounds interesting actually) some night time italiano

ladlenootropicsenhancedparty :excl:

longleggednorthernersprivigroupparty

http://media.photobucket.com/user/peilo2006/media/pc_of_dogshit.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=pile%20of%20shit&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&sort=1&o=30 party

edit i forgot the Y in nasty

i dont vote for sociopaths. so, once again i will render my vote invalid. with my own pen! to those who would call me passive, think, why do you use a provided pencil? i cant even fill out a doll form with a pencil.. they would like to be taken seriously? provide a PEN at least... and once again we will see millions of dollars raised through non-voters in this compusory voting system (for the reasons above) being spent on dishonest lies (campains) rather than paying off our debt's. ever read stats on how many people get finned for not voting? each one paying out more than $100.00 you do the maths.. im sure this is the only reason they call "election". typical aussie greed and lies.

so your thesis is that the only reason elections are called in australia is to get money from failure to vote fines?

now they're going after minimum wage, winners

ok, on second thoughts i want him to be booted before the first term is up.

i even want him to go down in history as the PM with the shortest stint in history

bring on the spill

worst prime minister ever

My money is on Turnball to take office.

Fuck I hate Australian politics!

Fuck I hate Australian politics!

post-15739-0-91718100-1423215717_thumb.j

post-15739-0-91718100-1423215717_thumb.jpg

post-15739-0-91718100-1423215717_thumb.jpg

Order!

Order!

Order!

ooooorder!

order, order

Order!

edit:
incase that went over your heard... i've listened to a lot of parliament sit ins... it's a huge waste of everyone's time and money.

The Parliament is an absolute joke. All they do is talk about how shit the opposite party is and argue about issues that dont actually matter.

I once listened to a liberal member quote the 'fag' line from Team America in full about a greens member who wanted more protection for the great barrier reef, that was a laugh while driving.

"Way to go fag!

You really helped us out, fag!"

Didnt he also mention something about creating some of the beat Internet in the world for Australia... and now we are like ranked 40th in the world or something :(

Didnt he also mention something about creating some of the beat Internet in the world for Australia... and now we are like ranked 40th in the world or something :(

This says 40 although being 2 years old we've probably slipped further down the ranks :/

http://www.news.com.au/technology/state-of-the-internet-australia-web-speeds-ranking-dwindles-to-40th-place-globally/story-e6frfro0-1226560992748

I sooooooooooo hope Turnbull tries the spill and fails, -only to prolong Abbott's misery.

NSW will return to Labor and finally there will be another spill attempt right before the next federal election, leaving the party in an un-electable mess (even more of one).

Best case scenario, Tony will somehow hang on all the way to the next election, just to get his ass voted out of politics in one massive blaze of karmic glory. Now that's worth staying up for :)

One thing is for sure though, they will all go down with the ship just to take away whatever they can from the Australian people.

Removing these parasites will never be an easy task.

They are all a bunch of Pelicans working for the greater evil ;)

I really hope that Tony can hold on until the next election.

Its really the only shot Bill has. Even the scum bag Malcolm commands more presence ...

Separately, to the non voters and haters of Australian politics. Its not that bad, the system is actually pretty good and occasionally, our pollies conduct themselves in a manner that the country should be proud of. The weak link is the voters, or worse yet, the non voters.

The weak link is the voters, or worse yet, the non voters.

So true, Foo.

Voter apathy is the most destructive thing for our society and our world in general. If people want change/ revolution, then the least they can do is get off their ass and vote.

IMO there is a difference between the policies of the 2 major parties. For example, one tried to erect wind turbines across the country, while the other wasted no time tearing them down. Same with the broadband, a chance to finally smash Murdoch's monopoly over the media.

It's a lesser of two evils for sure, and Tony Abbott (AKA Howard's puppet) is as evil as one can get.

*sigh* Tony Abbott just announced safe as Lib leader after the spill. Maybe was all a gimmick to show they're not Rudd/Gillard?

I hope this only serves to bring the libs down as the arrogancy and pigheadedness of the Abbott as Lib leader becomes ever more apparent (though I thought this was pretty damn evident the entire time he's been leader of that party.

I noticed every time Abbott says something about the libs being voted in, he says voters voted HIM as PM; yet this morning just before this spill vote this morning, he changed his tune and said voters voted for the PARTY in power. WHO THE FUCK VOTES FOR ONE PERSON AS THE PRIME MINISTER??? Surely people vote for a party's agenda, not the sock puppet out the front?

He's a slippery fish with a forked tongue...

He only spouted all that "We're not like the Labor party" stuff to stymie the popularity of any new leader. And that's why Turnbull never mounted much of a public challenge either -he would have become an all-too-convenient scapegoat. A diabolical move by Abbott indeed.

But this is Abbott's forte after all, sabotaging everyone else until it's just him at the top.

Meanwhile, Turnbull is left looking a lot like Peter Costello did under Howard. He would make a popular, and fairly competent leader, if only he had half the balls to stand up and take the leadership LIKE A MAN! (for want of a better term)

I think Turnbull's hopes for the top job just went down the drain for good. People don't want 'Pansies' or 'Runners-up' in charge of the country, they want 'Winners' and 'Strong-Men' /women.

Now for the embarrassing problem of a 60/40 split in the party. That's quite a rift.

Looks like they're a lot like the Labor party after all. :P

The only thing left to do is sit back and enjoy the show.

Pauline One Nation for prime-minister! Now THAT would sell some papers !

Pauline One Nation for prime-minister! Now THAT would sell some papers !

Also would sell a lot more hatred towards foreigners and what not. "fit in or fuck off" bullshit. Plenty of that now without Hanson.

Had to laugh at this article and Abbott's comment.. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-09/tony-abbott-says-good-government-starts-today/6080434

"Prime Minister Tony Abbott has declared "good Government starts today" and told Parliament he stands by his team"

What's been happening for the last 17 months? Geez

"Prime Minister Tony Abbott has declared "good Government starts today" and told Parliament he stands by his team"

Yeah that cracked me up hard! I cant understand how he thought saying that would be a good thing...