The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Trichocereus Seeds Peru

Hi Guys, I will be giving away some peruvian seeds again and wanted to make a post about it here. I have messaged some people who expressed interest but there were quite a lot so please let me know if i missed your or if you think you can use some too.

All seeds will be labeled correctly and only permitted seeds that are accepted by AQUIS will be sent. So yeah, let me know and i´ll send some out! bye EG

• Like 6

I'd love some if there is plenty to go around EG, thank you.

Yes please if you have enough il grab some thanks

Hey Guys, yes i´ll send some out for you and the Ones that post after you in this Thread. Just send me a PM with your Address and i will get everything sent out within the next week or two. bye EG

• Like 1

thanks EG!!

Yeah great offer EG :)

Hi Eg - Great offer - Do you still have any left? :)

Hey EG

Would love a chance to try a few of your seeds..

Thanks mate generous offer!!

B

Hi Guys! Just wow. The response was absolutely overwhelming, so please give me a couple of days to respond to everything. I do have enough seeds for all of you and will send them to everyone who asked! It will take me two weeks until all is labeled and shipped but i want to get them out asap.

• Like 6

Hey id love to try my hadhand at growing some if you still have some left let me no. Cheers.

No not too late. Just send me a pm with your address and i´ll send it out with the others. Just spent the day packing and will send out in a couple of days. Slow as always but we´ll get there eventually. :)

Ok Guys, started shipping the first Ones yesterday and will continue until all are out! Please let me know when they have arrived.

• Like 3

Alright Guys, all the letters are finally done and shipped! I added a shitload of seed because I felt like spreading some of those great genetics to you Guys! Please label the plants in a way that makes it possible for me to see which seed produced which plants so I can keep track of my plants. And it would be great if you could share some pics of the plants you grow in the future. bye EG

• Like 5

Alright Guys, all the letters are finally done and shipped! I added a shitload of seed because I felt like spreading some of those great genetics to you Guys! Please label the plants in a way that makes it possible for me to see which seed produced which plants so I can keep track of my plants. And it would be great if you could share some pics of the plants you grow in the future. bye EG

Mate, mine arrived yesterday, opened by biosecurity, but got here in the end. Thanks very much, what a great gift to send from the other side of the world. Appreciate it a lot EG.

Take it easy

Mine arrived yesterday also opened by biosecurity. Thanks mate.

Thanks a bunch EG, legend. Received today.

Biosecurity must be jealous of all these awesome seed packs, they had a gander at mine too....

cheers for the seeds EG, arrived today also

mine wus opened as well

tokeeporder.gif

Hey Eg

Got mine yesterday as well mate thank you!

I also had biosecurity take a gander...

Cheers

B

biosecurity

they're probably watching the forum