The Corroboree
Josnut

Asthma Help - Ephedra Sinica

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has some Ephedra Sinica seeds for sale. I have had two goes at importing them, but keep getting nice letters off customs saying they are going to keep the seeds. I basically want to grow the plants for their Mormon Tea or Ma Huang properties. Specifically for their ability to help Asthma sufferers. If you had a couple of hours I could go into the story of how I have pretty much cured myself of Asthma, except for the odd allergy related episode. (basically I believe modern Asthma drugs make your Asthma worse). However, I still need something to handle the odd Asthma episode. Thus I am very keen to give the Ephdera Sinica a try. Apparently it worked for 500 years in China!! I realise it takes four years for the plants to reach maturity. I also realise the topic is a bit tricky from a legal perspective ( my apologies if this post is considered inappropriate ). However, I am very keen to give it a go. I live in an arid climate, which is the plants preferred climate from what I have read. If you can help then great. If not, thanks anyway.

send a msg through to the SAB store, they had some seedlings a while ago

Good luck waiting years for it to mature enough to harvest

Try coltsfoot and/or mullein - as a tea and smoke, they're excellent herbs for asthma.