The Corroboree
hipstash

'Chat 2'

So i'm reasonably new account to these forums (though have been reading them without an account for several years now). I entered the chat to see no one was there. Figured i'd hang about and see if anyone shows up - yay! someone showed up! and kicked me out of the chat room.. I am unable to find anything in the FAQ about using the 'Chat 2' tab.. what am i missing?

I dont think anyone would have kicked you out. to my knowledge only moderators can kick people out of chat and the moderation team would not do that lightly. you would have had to have been a bad man and im sure you aint..

However if your inactive for a few mins, i think maybe 5-20 the chat system will kick you out itself. chat is funny it can be dead fr ages then alll of a sudden there are a heap of people iin there talking it up.

Also welcome to the forum

• Like 1

Hi Hipstash, just tested it and works fine for me. Pretty sure no one intentionally kicked you out the Chat so it might have been a connectivity Issue or something with your Flash or Active X Settings. What happens when you click Chat2? Because when i click it, i am automatically logged in the Chat and can use it.

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-2]

No username was supplied to connect to the chat room. Please notify the administrator.

• Like 1

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-2]

No username was supplied to connect to the chat room. Please notify the administrator.

your name causes lots of problems for many of the features, so I won't even try to work out why.

ahaa , thank you , I never thought of that , I do like this one but..

perhaps a year has gone by ...and my profe may allow a name change soon if not yet

Happy new years!

Anyway, why is it called "Chat 2"??

There is a super secret chat room 1 that only special people are invited to!! :P

• Like 2