The Corroboree
paradox

H1 bridgesii Cuttings For Sale

As i just said in this thread (along with pics & origin story): http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40341#entry485620

i have a bunch of these cuttings to sell..

35cm cutting $30each + postage.. first 10 people to PM me will get one.

theres not much difference between the cuttings.. some are a teeny bit fatter than others & a couple have some old wounds on the side (nothing serious & certainly won't effect health of plant in any way) a big eucalyptus tree fell over & smashed heaps of my cacti a year ago, this guy got away with a couple of branches missing & some minor wounding that healed up real quick..

when all 10 cuttings are spoken for i will pick which ones go to which members totally at random (don't worry they're all not much different)

post-2376-0-12494400-1418515902_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-50103900-1418515937_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-06739200-1418515971_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-33514700-1418516023_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-07772700-1418516166_thumb.jp

post-2376-0-10444500-1418516207_thumb.jp

P2121876.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

P2121890 2.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

PC090051.JPG

PC090040.JPG

P2121876.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

P2121890 2.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

PC090051.JPG

PC090040.JPG

• Like 1

Yes please, pm'd

yes pleaz

Count me in please mate!!

B

Edited by Master B

3 left folks!

theres actually 11 cuttings all up not 10..

thanks to all that have PM'd so far, your cuttings are safe & basically ready to go :)

Hi Paradox! Would love to add those Pics to the Database if that´s alright with you? It´s an awesome Specimen and if people would see how great it actually is, they would sell like hotcakes! ;)

• Like 2

no worries EG, feel free to use them.. let me know & i will send you others if you like.. gotta head to work now but will chat later!

Ok, well all the tip cuttings have been claimed.. not all have paid yet so if any of those guys cancel their order I will let y'all know here.. if there's any more interest I can offer some mid cuttings.. if any ones keen just let me know :)

Forgot to say i can't post overseas, so sorry phoenix_osiris :( so theres still one tip cutting left! first to PM gets it!

id feel privileged to wrap it up if you've still got one left ( :

hey everyone, cuttings are ready to go & will be in the mail in the next two days!

have had some inquiries about mid cuttings so will start another thread next week if people are keen.. those will obviously be somewhat cheaper too..

hey folks, sorry for the bum steer :P figured it was stupid to send them today as it's likely that some will get stuck somewhere over christmas so will send them monday 29th.. the extra callous time won't hurt either i guess.. please forward complaints & abuse to my PM inbox.. sorry if this is exceptionally annoying to anyone!

• Like 1

Was hoping u'd do that!!! Take it easy

ok all sent! sorry it took a while. Next time i will not do this right before christmas/newyear!!!

so as i said earlier i just packaged up the cuts & randomly put the labels on so even i don't know who got the ones that were maybe a little bit fatter or prettier or whatever.. anyway, i hope everything is cool. if there any issues just let me know!

One issue is when i got to the post office today i realised for the first time that one member is from WA! But i don't know which member it is.. if it's you & you're reading this can you please PM me!

thanks folks, hope they all get there safe, can't wait to see pics in a few years when they're well established, i would like to have more time to pamper my cacti but haven't for a while so it will be good to see her well loved so she can reach the true potential of her beauty once again :)

• Like 1