The Corroboree
Gimli

Khat seedlings (Perth)

Hi,

Chasing some Khat seedlings in Perth if possible..

Thanks

Edited by Gimli

Have been after seeds in W.A for ages, let me know if you find any....

Would love some in NSW too if someone can provide. Thanks.

Salvia Divinorum is Controlled in Australia, so you wont find any through this forum. Id also suggest that you edit your post for obvious reasons.

Also Salvia Divinorum seeds have one of the lowest germination rates in the plant kingdom; hence the square, rigid and hollow design of the stem of the plant. This is intended to grow to a certain height where it can no longer support its own weight and therefore snaps whilst still connected by the outside tissue of the stem. The snapped section will then sit on the ground where it will root itself thereby creating a clone.

I've actually heard that Salvia wouldn't exist today if it wasn't for human interferance through propagation by the Mazateks and surrounding tribes.

The ipomea violacea actually grows rampant though western and northern suburbia within Perth although due to the climate it rarely goes to seed.

PEACE!

I have some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seedlings which are preferable to ipomea violacea in my opinion. Also Datura Metel seedlings if your keen for a swap.

I have some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seedlings which are preferable to ipomea violacea in my opinion. Also Datura Metel seedlings if your keen for a swap.

Would be very happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but I thought HBWR doesn't flower in Perth's climate??? Whereas MG's flower pretty much anywhere.

I have a red khat that is just throwing roots that I could trade for something of interest :) it'll need 2 weeks to develop some decent roots though.

• Like 1

Hey...,got khat seedlings and khat itself. From kenya

post-16113-0-64378200-1425274789_thumb.j

post-16113-0-64378200-1425274789_thumb.jpg

post-16113-0-64378200-1425274789_thumb.jpg

• Like 1