The Corroboree
Bread Filter

EGA thread - Who's going?

I had a look for a specific EGA thread but couldn't find one so started this. If there is another thread please feel free to delete this.

Who is going to the event? I'll be down there sometime tomorrow.

Where is everyone staying? Decent Melb accomm is pretty scarce right now.

Who is staying around for the Sunday event?

im not attending the saturday, but is there anything planned for the saturday night? official or unofficial?

Nothing official yet. What will happen will happen. Nothi g saturday night as far as I know. All sleeping in prep for sunday

Nothing official yet. What will happen will happen. Nothi g saturday night as far as I know. All sleeping in prep for sunday

I thought we could do something both nights maybe. I want to make the most of the weekend. I don't get out much, lol. But even just one night would be great.

I wonder if i would get woken by a parking ticket officer if i sleep in my car.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Well saturday night might be happening after all ;)

let me know if something happening saturday night. can't attend the actual event but i'll be the sunday meet

See you all around and about, it tends to be a busy weekend for me. but i love to see everyone even if it just at the sunday plant meet. I think Sat night dinner and beer will be on the card however, so lets see how it all evolves :wink:

Is Sina in town?

Hi guys,

I'm travelling in from the outer east on Saturday morning.

Does anyone want a lift? I have 4 spare seats available - pls PM if I can help you

I think I'll get along to the plant meet on Sunday to meet a few ppl as well.

I have a cpl options for filling in Saturday night - so I may not be able to offer a lift home again

ALSO - my 3 bedroom house is empty this weekend - so if ppl would like to crash to avoid sleeping in cars etc, they're welcome - but it is a long hour's drive out of the city..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm travelling in from the outer east on Saturday morning.

Does anyone want a lift? I have 4 spare seats available - pls PM if I can help you

I think I'll get along to the plant meet on Sunday to meet a few ppl as well.

I have a cpl options for filling in Saturday night - so I may not be able to offer a lift home again

ALSO - my 3 bedroom house is empty this weekend - so if ppl would like to crash to avoid sleeping in cars etc, they're welcome - but it is a long hour's drive out of the city..

That's a great offer. There is very minimal accommodation left in Melbourne this weekend.

I'm in Melbourne this weekend.

Will be at both days.

And I'm happy to swap my mother in-laws bed ( yes, she had given me her bed ;) ) for the boot of your car.

Breadfilter were you there? I didn't see you, I would have loved to catch up