The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

rap news 30 the new world order

We're delighted to have finally made this episode; it's been on the drawing board ever since we started Rap News. It's core message was the crux of one of the earliest conversations between Giordano & Hugo. It's hopefully not a secret by now that Giordano is the chief philosophical mind of the project, and when the two of us had an early discussion about conspiracy theories and the state of the world, Giordano outlined one of the fundamental tenets of his belief system, which underpins this episode - and indeed has been a theme developing throughout the five years of the Juice Rap News project. (No spoilers - you'll have to check out the episode [here] to get what we're talking about!) Effectively therefore, this episode has been more than 5 years in the making, so we sincerely hope you enjoy it and that it helps to Illuminate our world a bit more:

The New World Order (RAP NEWS 30)

And that brings us to end of Season 3! We started out the year with excitement and some trepidation at the thought of producing 10 new episodes. Considering that it took us 4 years to produce the previous 20 episodes, we didn't know whether we were up to the task. But here we are, on the even of our 10th episode. Phew! We couldn't have done it without you - your likes, shares, comments and feedback, which inspire, motivate, and encourage us to keep going and improve our work. Thank you in particular to all those who donated over the course of the year and to those who grabbed some merch, which has helped us subsidize production of videos and to pay our team members.

Before we sign off, some quick updates from Juice HQ:

• Juice Rap News will be teaming up with RT again for another year in order to license a brand new season of episodes in 2015. This is tremendous on many levels: it means that we can continue our surreal adventure as rap newsicians - and that you can expect another year of regular monthly episodes in your news feed.
  • In December we'll be embarking on our final adventure for 2014 performing three live shows at the awesome Woodford Folk Festival (get tickets here!).
  • In January we'll be sailing the ship into port to re-rig the vessel, patch up some holes and get some time away from the computer, before we set sail for the start of a new season.
  • We've retroactively re-named our 'seasons': So from now on we will consider episodes 1-10 as being 'Season 1'; episodes 11-20 as 'Season 2', and episodes 21-30 as 'Season 3'. So our next Season will be Season 4 - starting in February 2015.
  • In February 2015, we'll be kicking off with Season 4!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it isn't a meaty episode, nor is it actually "news", as is clear from the above email. as for it's message, i dunno. does it even really go far as been decided to use even go want to do look more like expressing how completely and utterly responsible we are for collectively enslaving our collective self?

ultimately i believe we're all the same actor playing different characters so i have to admit that if there really is an illuminati and i really am somewhere way down on the pyramid helping to prop them up, then directing my blame always at them and never at myself is misguided.

i feel this is a very deep concept and may or may not inform the working realities of human civilisation on earth.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 4

"William De Berg" made me laff

I'm really jaded about these guys now...

Haven't liked the way they've been doing it for quite a few months... seems sterile compared to their earlier shit.

• Like 1

Yeah I think it was well done.

This is an accurate and realistic representation of the 'western' view.

A terrible construct where partisipants take from those in a weaker position and in doing so move up to a stronger position (In respect to abillity to take advantage of others).

If we activly 'play the game' we strengthen the system and move up more quickly - if we don't we can become victimised/canabilized.

This is played out in most social interactions.

F*#k the illuminati, of coures they don't exist but those playing the game hard use the illusion as an extreemly effective tool to make us feel that there are people that understand shit better than we could. They are just sad, scared people who are mean to others.

But there is somthing that we can do - we can create a different vision.

Generate an image/vision of a positive future, and a positive now in which we are striving to realize/to make, this awesome future/now now.

We just need to be kind, conciderate, community orentated, an open heart, an open mind, and educate ourselves well. imo

Just think, where on that pyramid would you put Buddhists (not that I am), or Shaman :wink:

• Like 2

We're delighted to have finally made this episode; it's been on the drawing board ever since we started Rap News. It's core message was the crux of one of the earliest conversations between Giordano & Hugo. It's hopefully not a secret by now that Giordano is the chief philosophical mind of the project, and when the two of us had an early discussion about conspiracy theories and the state of the world, Giordano outlined one of the fundamental tenets of his belief system, which underpins this episode - and indeed has been a theme developing throughout the five years of the Juice Rap News project. (No spoilers - you'll have to check out the episode [here] to get what we're talking about!) Effectively therefore, this episode has been more than 5 years in the making, so we sincerely hope you enjoy it and that it helps to Illuminate our world a bit more:

The New World Order (RAP NEWS 30)

And that brings us to end of Season 3! We started out the year with excitement and some trepidation at the thought of producing 10 new episodes. Considering that it took us 4 years to produce the previous 20 episodes, we didn't know whether we were up to the task. But here we are, on the even of our 10th episode. Phew! We couldn't have done it without you - your likes, shares, comments and feedback, which inspire, motivate, and encourage us to keep going and improve our work. Thank you in particular to all those who donated over the course of the year and to those who grabbed some merch, which has helped us subsidize production of videos and to pay our team members.

Before we sign off, some quick updates from Juice HQ:

• Juice Rap News will be teaming up with RT again for another year in order to license a brand new season of episodes in 2015. This is tremendous on many levels: it means that we can continue our surreal adventure as rap newsicians - and that you can expect another year of regular monthly episodes in your news feed.
  • In December we'll be embarking on our final adventure for 2014 performing three live shows at the awesome Woodford Folk Festival (get tickets here!).
  • In January we'll be sailing the ship into port to re-rig the vessel, patch up some holes and get some time away from the computer, before we set sail for the start of a new season.
  • We've retroactively re-named our 'seasons': So from now on we will consider episodes 1-10 as being 'Season 1'; episodes 11-20 as 'Season 2', and episodes 21-30 as 'Season 3'. So our next Season will be Season 4 - starting in February 2015.
  • In February 2015, we'll be kicking off with Season 4!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it isn't a meaty episode, nor is it actually "news", as is clear from the above email. as for it's message, i dunno. does it even really go far as been decided to use even go want to do look more like expressing how completely and utterly responsible we are for collectively enslaving our collective self?

ultimately i believe we're all the same actor playing different characters so i have to admit that if there really is an illuminati and i really am somewhere way down on the pyramid helping to prop them up, then directing my blame always at them and never at myself is misguided.

i feel this is a very deep concept and may or may not inform the working realities of human civilisation on earth.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1