The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

The Corroboree chat meet up!

I'm thinking we should get a regular forum chat going! maybe once a week or something like that....

what do you all reckon?

• Like 1

Don't be such a hermit, come to the WA meet :P

Edited by Foo
  • Like 2

Of course!

• Like 1

yes

i propose 2 sessions.

wed(midweakers) or

sun(for the cummingdownners)

times need to be set and agreed apon, then the rest is just ethnonature surfacings.

good topic werty. lets chat about organising chat because it's chat.

lets be chat....

yeah, where is he? maybe he found what he was looking for and forwarded to the next century or sumfing.

Either way, cool cunt is proly moving in totally mysterious and funny ways.

• Like 3

Yeah well sounds good! Anyone have any isea for when?

Yeah well sounds good! Anyone have any isea for when?

in hindsight, it's probably more prudent to assign no constrictions............for example,

1 the first point - If we as a community agree to a certain time - lets say loosly around 7-8pmish everynight, would that be feasible? I mean afterall, we all move in different ways. Some like the light, others like the dark.

Two point 2 - Structuring chat is wrong and totally non impulsive. Impulsive chat can be liberating as opposed to lets meet behind Coles for a chat........ and discuss, lets say Russia, for example.

twa - maybe the old chat box wasn't so chat afterall? I mean, now, no one really knows at a glance whether chat room has been visited, ie the frequency of chats before could be loosely gauged by the ability for one to scroll down the last two pages and giggle or swear at the comments. Either way, it was easy to see if someones in a gabber mode and you could either jump in or switch off. Since chat is now wiped clean after members leave the room, there is no record.......people know not to be so loose to keep it legal don't they? :rolleyes:

yes, yes, i know i'm going against what i personally have stated previously but people are allowed to change their minds.

If ya get my drift, maybe the whole current chat box has to be changed - Tristan's spitting his tea when he reads this i bet.

Tristan " I fucking gave them what they wanted and now they want to rearrange the furniture again. Fuck em. "

:wub: jwerta

or you could just not give a fuck at all about chat and find other ways to communicate. If it's that important -you will find a way to get your message to your recipient.

eg post-4664-0-02222200-1417678103_thumb.jp

to chat or not to chat, that is the question

250px-HomingPigeon1.jpg

250px-HomingPigeon1.jpg