The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

russia

i reckon theyve got the validus I saw as a kid, and possibly seeds if I'm really lucky

they have some very nice gas and despite it being mild weather so far, .. the gas is still rather special

i went to school with a Russian and he's as big as a bear and a nice guy...

also went to school with a really nice Ukrainian girl who was a lot smaller :P but just as friendly...

Moscow looks awesome - in fact theres an ace cactus nursery there i saw pics of on another cactus forum

and Russian swear words are some of the most pleasurable to try to say :innocent_n:

ummm orthodox christians can be pretty cool imo....

brutalist architecture is gorgeous, reminds me of good ole "halo nights"...

ummm eedi naaa khuy ! :devil: blait!

their radio controlled jet air shows are nicer than the ones here ...

RT fills a nice gap where the bbc once stood

when i think of the words precision and accuracy,,, both Germany and Russia spring to mind

i like Russia's scientific flavours especially their plant biology and of course Tesla

i never get to meet them online, only one who was in america

I'll bet there's some plant heroes there too

their writing is as nice as Greek

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 2

that isn't what i meant, which is my fault, but thanks.

i don't know where/how you're exposed to RT but IME as an australian, you have to go out of your way to hear much other than the western perspective of anything.

there is a big divide in (worldwide) public opinion of vladimir putin. he has countless supporters and admirers not just in russia, but many detractors also.

it's not really my intention to wade into a debate, i just want to hear what kind of opinions prevail on SAB.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

They've got some cool country side, and their pharmaceutical research is incredible. I've never met the stereotypical angry Russian. The guys are always hilarious, the girls are always bangin. I recon Id like to live there also

• Like 1

At least I can understand how someone like Putin could come to power.

Abbot though? Farkin hell, how embarassment... :blush::blink:

• Like 6

yeah definitely feel you on having to search well to get a non western propagandised BS

i just wonder how much it may be vice versa

and lol , sorry the first reply wasn't the one you intended :innocent_n:

politicians as far as i'm aware, all suck balls generally , its easier to see the western bad outside of uk but ill bet govt here looks just as horrific from oz as oz govt does from here and dang!

from here .....

Putin appears to be cleverer than our western puppets by orders of magnitudes which is kinda nice in a way to see the bullys worried for a change....

but i dont really know much deeper than face value.. or what that means for the future ...

what with being entrenched in probably more uk bs than i can notice... that ive been bred into from day 1 of school here...

still trying to deprogramme it out .. tbh.

and only took an interest in politics (by mistake) about 2 yrs ago..

my opinion on Putin is ... inconclusive just yet-with a want to trust first impressions .

reason=

... bridge-burnt trust ,

previously eroded by own govt's system cunticity/fascism, having been left trusting no govts at all or any of their pricks - lol

the only ones that really made sense this year were Bolivia and ummmm.. im sure there was another... maybe it was a dream?

anyhoo ...reflecting back on what i learned from school...we're encouraged to think Russia in general sees other people with a view to wiping them out.... over here...

but looking at its history, uk is very apt at being the guilty party of its exact accusations

(a lot like single mum/alcoholics here that view children as beer tickets/free housing and all blame goes to the dad ...complete with fabricated sob story about having to actually wipe their own asses-

its govt maybe who they learn from or who encourage it for an "agenda" but either way uncanny)

when virtually everything here is bullshit on all levels anyway, (even a farty cactus club's politics for blotting out noob enthusiasm)

its hard to see the wood for trees

especially somewhere where the people's belongings were sold in little pieces to a few of them ...

despite everyone already owning them (privatisation/shares/etc),

i think that was how the little world i grew up in stood just prior to me landing on the planet anyway...

looks like a beautiful country does Russia

I wonder how happy a life there would be?

• Like 2

RT is on sky...but if you don't have sky

http://rt.com/

or just put rt in the search eng. always comes up on top...which says a lot about how pop it is..............I censor all western tv news...its unbearable...the share degree of BS ...It makes me sick to the stomach...I feel Like a German during ww2....

Putin ...I don't know?....I don't trust any one in ...with power...he does rate as the most pop politician in the world ..ie I think he has ~60% support at home....(but who collects that info?).he is like an old European statesmen...seems to always speak wisely...none of the absurd vomit western politicians shit out....which may say more about the general intelligence of the average Russian as opposed to the bogan heads of the west than can actually listen to their politicians & believe them.

I wouldn't want to live there ...too cold...though there are a few warm southern regions I think.....like here it has its own form of corruption....

They are well placed to be very wealthy with their resources...Putin saved the day there by cutting down the rising oligarchs...is he 1...? He seem to make wise choices & good deals for his nation....I'm not sure if the prosperity will be well distributed amongst the people.

• Like 6

Putin gets the red carpet in Turkey....Turkey makes big on exporting fresh fruit etc to Russia, as the eu cries & dumps billions of $ of its sanctioned fruit (that's what you get for sleeping with the us) ...so Turkey a nato member gives its finger to the us while increasing its import of gas from Russia (in spite of differences over Syria, Cyprus oil & Ukraine)...looks like Turkey is choosing which side of Asia to side with....bye bye eu....

Its this lack of free thinking that will kill the eu, us & Australasia.

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

• Like 3

7ZZXrGf.png

• Like 1

Vladimir_Putin_as_a_child.jpg

#looksabitlikejustinbieber

found this from scandinavian sources (via usa sources) too a moment ago,

... on the subject of available "current" info on Russia....

http://www.a-w-i-p.com/index.php/2014/12/01/dmitry-orlov-russia-s-patience#more25071

but anyhow..

it seems to describe US in a way that is very applicable to britain, i dnno how accurate it is about the us

but if it had used the word britain,....

it would've been more accurate than robin hood's bowyer skills on a day he had had his weetabix and 3 shredded wheat!

• Like 1

"serious trouble" yeah right..........as factories in the west lie vacant like dead corpses.......& the once employed line up with their hands out......as the corps pump our counties fill of cheap foreign workers & ship their tax & profits to off shore tax havens.........."serious trouble"...arh the taste of fascist propaganda....

LOL ...see that thieving oligarch almost stole Putin's pen....probably was going to hock it on ebay..........

My guess is this was broadcast originally on Russian media....It would have got him a lot of popular support...sticking it to the oligarch's.....& may have prevented other factories being sold off for their parts....

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

here ya go ;)

story build up

enter putin

starting to see a pattern now too wherever the money chain leads that Ive seen before with uk eurocrats and usa

• Like 1

starting to see a pattern now too wherever the money chain leads that Ive seen before with uk eurocrats and usa

Yeah, like one dude said in your first vid: "the most profitable investment is in politics"

Seperating business from politics creates a government that governs for the people, instead of subjugating them.

I would love to live in Russia - beautifull place (I fantasise about boreal forests every summer - I wasn't evolved for this tropical shit!)

I think the part that Russia is playing in the direction of the world is pretty cool.

Putin is a real leader, his views are intelegent and concidered, his speaches are clear and rational, and his reasons are logical and well explained.

RT is awesome - usually just watch it on its youtube channel.

I know it can be concidered propaganda but by watching both I have realized how incredibly controled and subserviant our media is. And see some pretty interesting info that is reported in the 'west ' but don't make it to the 'mass media' (one example - MH17 Non disclosure agreement http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/564116/20140827/mh17-investigation-update-conspiracy.htm#.VH2OFGeZjpw%C2'> WHAT? :blink: )

And the RT program 'the truth seeker' was pretty hardcore too.

As a kid of the 'cold war' I accepted that we won because people like democracy better than communism, but Russia dropped communism, and we're still keep trying to defeat something there.

But now I understand that politics run by business is not democracy - we lost, but not against Russia, it was before that.

Russia is the last major power of the Allied Nations - still standing against the facist Axis Powers - Good on ya Russia!

imo

• Like 4

i don't know where/how you're exposed to RT but IME as an australian, you have to go out of your way to hear much other than the western perspective of anything.

i found/sought RT after finding the kaiser report by accident when following the money on youtube ...

and hungering for more realism/filtering and reasons why the lies, i mean the reg news here, are trying to focusing our attention in that general direction...

usually when one of their hands does something, the other one thats hidden does too, often not so well hidden then quickly brushed under the carpet...

then after a fellow SABbage linked to the kaiser report a couple of weeks ago in a post I figured yay , even more common ground

with some of the coolest SABbages Ive read the posts of

-also i was interested in ukraine and ulterior motives to suddenly care about the breadbasket of europe..

then i suspected that perhaps theyre infecting it with gmo in an attack... started digging a bit more

and ended finding more other things like how the plane that went down was an atempt on putins ass n stuffs..

and reports calling (i forgot who) nazis taking over there ...

definitely new to that kind of reading thats for sure..

and i never found out if they were gmo'ising the place like sneaky bastages that they do be all too often

• Like 1

Yeah, like one dude said in your first vid: "the most profitable investment is in politics"

dang right and that where all the real crooks gather round

As a kid of the 'cold war' I accepted that we won because people like democracy better than communism, but Russia dropped communism, and we're still keep trying to defeat something there.

But now I understand that politics run by business is not democracy - we lost, but not against Russia, it was before that.

Russia is the last major power of the Allied Nations - still standing against the facist Axis Powers - Good on ya Russia!

imo

i've never heard anyone say that.

as is the case whenever somebody seems to be fighting the good fight, some conspiracy theorists will say "he's one of them too". like a lot of attempts i've heard to pigeonhole putin, i don't think it's accurate, but i'm willing to ADMIT that russia is a gigantic faraway realm with many secretive happenings and not above producing their own propaganda to counterbalance that of western media. like everyone in this thread though, i've noticed lots of things that made me suspicious eventually leading me to suspect that russia is no different to a handful of other countries who have stood up to US hegemony except that none of those countries wielded russia's stability and enormity. then again i could compare russia to the USA too.

i'm trying to be balanced and avoid jumping to naive conclusions.

• Like 2

i'm trying to be balanced and avoid jumping to naive conclusions.

Yeah cool dude, a balanced aproach is the best aproach.

Concidering others opinions but making up your own is definatly the way to go.

And the quest for truths and knowlage is an epic one...

Anyway on a lighter note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XEZlOhndjw

:lol:

TD you may do best to listen to the words from Putin himself..........see RT....maybe watch todays "Putin delivering annual address to Federal academy"...what you will hear is like an echo from our own past.....when our political representatives would propose and act in way that actually was to the benefit of their nation's people.

The contrast is shocking ...listen to western leaders & they fear monger ...blame....speak like total idiots.....listen to Putin & you hear sound proposal's in the interest of the 144 million Russian population....words like compassion...investment...relating to improved education health care...general welfare & equability for all.

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

Russian population....words like compassion...investment...relating to improved education health care...general welfare & equability for all.

since when do western politicians not speak like this?

also if you think that rt has no pro russian bias or an element of propaganda then you need to revisit your own biases,

same with al jazeera, same with press-tv, state owned tv broadcasting to foreign nations exists to further the interests of that state, anti west in the case of rt/press-tv, pro syrian rebels in the case of al jazeera

• Like 1

since when do western politicians not speak like this?

also if you think that rt has no pro russian bias or an element of propaganda then you need to revisit your own biases,

same with al jazeera, same with press-tv, state owned tv broadcasting to foreign nations exists to further the interests of that state, anti west in the case of rt/press-tv, pro syrian rebels in the case of al jazeera

You'd have to listen to Putin's address to understand what I'm trying to say....a classic eg would be obama putting Putin, Ebola & terrorism all in the same sentence or camerons UN speech when he suggested that anyone who doubts 9/11 is a terrorist or your pm who used some league term relating to giving Putin the shirt tail ??.......at the G20...criminals are in charge of our governments & they appeal through mass media to a <13 year old mentality ...which says more about the mental capacity of our general pop.........yet despite all the childish behaviour of our representative's, I've yet to hear Putin behave in such an undignified manner........He shows integrity...& portrays professionalism.

Of course its obvious we all have our bias....everybody is prejudice...its human nature to be hedonistic & pursue self interest....altruism is impossible........of course Rt is pro Russia daaaa!...........as for ms clinton endorsed al jazeera its just another face of the bbc...........but you know by viewing both rt & western stories, which 1 is sounding real & which is share fantasy.......& these days any information can be easily referenced for reliability...its just a click away.............by all means provide a list of false info that you have heard from rt............personally I think thats a challenge you will find hard to meet....& I can guarantee I could match any questionable info by 10 fold with the sheer lies feed out by bbc.............

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

Anybody know how much vlads really worth dollar wise? I believe he is incredibly (hideously) wealthy

• Like 1