The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

russia

Russia gurls hey?? u guys don't get out much I can do a sunday walk along Mooloolaba and find 50 + blondes ready to go.

go on I dare u to move to russia .. ..

Edited by bullit

Croatian, actually. ;)

Born in Croatia, of Serbian parents, quite a few miles from Russia...

• Like 1

"Mooloolaba and find 50 + blondes ready to go.".......ready to go where?

are these like the mail order brides?

Its all about bartering really........attractive poor girls seek rich influential men.....nightclubs or online..OZ or Tia.. its all the same...guys like attractive women ...girls like power in men.......@ least for most of the apes.......

Recently saw a doc of I think a struggling uk farmer....sold it all up & brought a huge diary farm in Russia....appeared to be good economics...uk land is incredibly expensive ...Russian land is still cheap...so he's well set up, having left a failing state he's now well positioned with a huge estate in a rapidly growing market ....buy low ...sell high.....of course his fellow Russian farmers are probably a bit pissed ...but that's the world ...I have seen all my farming neighbours lose their family land or sell up....now its all owned by foreign backed corporates........the traditional generational Australasian farmer is on the endangered list...........very rare...

personally I don't understand how people can immigrate...unless your leaving real crunching poverty..slums & war...its a lot to leave your culture & home behind...even when it sucks.........I don't get why immigrants aren't homesick........

but Moscow is probably only an hour or so by air from London...so the uk farmer can pop home every now & then for a pint or 2.....if he can find any pubs remaining that is.......

Edited by Dreamwalker.

"What Putin is not Telling Us: The Raid on the Ruble was supposed to be a Checkmate. It’s Not"

"Washington’s endgame is clear: impoverish and defang the adversary and force him to meekly bow to the Empire of Chaos’s’ whims."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-putin-is-not-telling-us-the-raid-on-the-ruble-was-supposed-to-be-a-checkmate-its-not/5420985

good news! 

the foreign minister of (nato member) GERMANY has blasted NATO's belligerent warmongering attitude towards russia! 

• Like 3

What does that mean along with (NATO member) bulgarias more recent refusal to take part in black Sea exercises? 

It means a very tiny number of European politicians realise that NATO could get their countrymen vaporised all so America can poke the bear.  Granted, some tiny NATO nations plus Poland also wish to poke the bear.

Has anyone seen the revenant?  

Italy and France dont want to place forces right near russias border either.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Turkey's apologized for shooting down that jet apparently ..

(

From defiance to admission - Turkey apologizes for shooting down a Russian military jet last year and offers to pay compensation for the incident. The State Department faces uncomfortable questions after it's revealed that U.S. weapons meant for Syrian rebels have been stolen and allegedly sold on the black market. With Europe gripped by uncertainty and confusion after Britain's vote to leave the union, European leaders are struggling to find a way out of the situation - we look at the options. )

https://www.rt.com/shows/news/348664-rtnews-june-28-12msk/

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ