The Corroboree
-RC-

Nutri-Tech Solutions

Responsible Choice uses and endorses Nutri-Tech Solutions. :rolleyes:

http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/

They just so happen to be based on the Sunshine Coast, and their shit is the bomb, particularly Nutri-Store Gold and Shuttle 7. :wink:

Can't recommend them enough! :)

• Like 1

i cant seem to find any prices or anything...i'd be interested in experimenting with humates in home garden, smallest bag would be good, how much and which product would u recommend?

i've also been told that humates can be added to a herbicide spraypack greatly reducing the amount of herbicide required, and reducing the negative effect on soil microbes...know much about this at all?

cheers

• Like 1

Nutri-tech stuff is fantastic, I can't recommend them enough either. Plus their sales and research staff are knowledgable and interested, I've contacted them on research issues a few times

You can get their garden size packs on ebay

Fascinating field

• Like 1

Thanks darklight, I can only find the 10-10 liquid fret on eBay, maybe I should give it a go, I was specifically looking for humate granules tho so I've enquired about suppliers

Theres a good YouTube tedx noosa talk about humates, I presume its this mob presenting, trying to post the link but its not working...