The Corroboree
Evil Genius

Trichocereus.net Logo Poll

Trichocereus.net Logo Poll  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys,

so i received two Logos for the Trichocereus.net Website and can´t really decide because both are good. What do you say?

Logo 1

post-1140-0-97123300-1416394559_thumb.jp

Logo 2

post-1140-0-83286400-1416394638_thumb.jp

post-1140-0-97123300-1416394559_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-83286400-1416394638_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-97123300-1416394559_thumb.jpg

post-1140-0-83286400-1416394638_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I really like both of them, but I think the second one is cleaner and fits better.

• Like 1

I like them both as well, however there is too much asymmetry in the cactus of the first logo which bugs me. So No. 2 it is.

• Like 2

Option 3! :wink: just kidding... mostly.

post-11556-0-52573200-1416427308_thumb.j

post-11556-0-52573200-1416427308_thumb.jpg

post-11556-0-52573200-1416427308_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kykeion
  • Like 2

Def the 2nd one.

• Like 1

Second one.

• Like 1

I like the first one..

• Like 1

Agree with Kykeion. Like the wording of no.1 but the pic of no.2

I'd go no. 2.

• Like 1

no. 1 reminds of microsoft or msnbc, two things you want to avoid like the plague

• Like 2

Definitely Logo 2. It stands bold, strong and proud, like a trichocereus.

Logo 1 reminds me of passiflora.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 3

2nd looks better to my eye

lol...didnt see fuckocereus at first, but everytime I looked at it thats what I see now

• Like 6

I like the second as well,gives me a more academic vibe for want of a better way to put it,don't like the font in the first,reminds me of that poison brew know as coca cola too much.

• Like 1

i like the frst one best cuz it looks like it says fuckocereus :D

That's gonna crack me up all day :lol:

• Like 4

because you ladies and geltelmen speak all ways i'll add my grain fo sand and say no2 looks really serious. i didnt realise it about no1 until disco said it looks microsofty but i still feel the second one feels more industrial in appearance than the first flowery one with different colours .

if my vote counts i vote number 1.....if it doesnt go hug a tree and smoke a bowl

• Like 1

All of this feedback is really good ...would it be possible to utilize some of the constructive comments

to re-work the logos and post them again for a second round?

HI AZS, basically yes and this will absolutely not be the very last word on the Logo. Pretty sure the Logo will improve over Time because i am a friend of having constant progress in the Stuff i do.

I am not a good Designer so I paid someone to have a Logo. There is absolutely the Possibility to work some more on the Logos anything bigger would most likely require additional Payment. Price was ok so it would be possible to pay again for an improved Version. I personally like the second Logo, though i wanted to have a more trippy Version of it. And i´d hoped for a more columnar Cactus in the Graphic. I plan to ask another Designer to create his Version of the Logo in a couple of weeks and will absolutely add your Remarks about the Logos of this current "Round".

I want something Atztec for the Header and a Logo that has a very distinct columnar Cactus in the Logo. With Mayan Influences and not too many Colors. What do you Guys want for the next Set of Logos?

• Like 3

What do you Guys want for the next Set of Logos?

so I paid someone to have a Logo.

duh, why dont you post up a LOGO Designing Contest here on sab & then pay the dude who comes up with the winning Logo??

sounds like a no brainer to me........ :bootyshake::P

• Like 4

HI AZS, basically yes and this will absolutely not be the very last word on the Logo. Pretty sure the Logo will improve over Time because i am a friend of having constant progress in the Stuff i do.

I am not a good Designer so I paid someone to have a Logo. There is absolutely the Possibility to work some more on the Logos anything bigger would most likely require additional Payment. Price was ok so it would be possible to pay again for an improved Version. I personally like the second Logo, though i wanted to have a more trippy Version of it. And i´d hoped for a more columnar Cactus in the Graphic. I plan to ask another Designer to create his Version of the Logo in a couple of weeks and will absolutely add your Remarks about the Logos of this current "Round".

I want something Atztec for the Header and a Logo that has a very distinct columnar Cactus in the Logo. With Mayan Influences and not too many Colors. What do you Guys want for the next Set of Logos?

dn frget Chavin eh? ;) and Huichol

I'd like it to be uber trippy please like that Jlof's work from deviant art

heres some ...

Higher_consciousness_by_jlof.jpg

Temple_spotlight_by_jlof.jpg

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

I agree with Thunderhorse, but number two is more easily read so I'd opt for it instead of the one that I like better.

• Like 1