The Corroboree
Burleyman

BALL MASON JARS WANTED

Hi Folks i am Keen to buy some of your unused Jars..

Interested in the wide mouth jars only in the following sizes:

2 litre (half gallon)
1 litre (quart)
440 ml (pint)
220 ml (half pint)

Big love

Most packaging places will have jars in those sizes, and wide mouth. Not the same lid design but they are cheap and do a great job for grain etc. By the case of 12 I pay $1.30 each quart jar incl lid. Replacement lids for em are like .20cents too and always in stock. Can't use em for brf tho

Yeah cool! Oh what do you mean by "packaging places" ?

I was just asking around as i thought maybe some people have jars they do not use any more and want to sell them for a cheap price :)

But $1,30 a jar sounds pretty cheap!
You are in USA though arent you?

big love!

http://www.redbacktrading.com.au

I saw some Ball mason jars on the Big W website a while ago and there's an Aussie Ebay seller too.

I've also seen mason jars sold in Coles and Woolies. I got a bunch of cheap ones from Coles ages ago but I prefer the Ball mason jars I got from Redback Trading. The Coles jars do the job but the Ball bands and lids I have don't always fit so snugly on the jars I bought from Coles many moons ago.

Mason jars are great for storing things in the kitchen because you can see what's inside and they help keep things fresh.

• Like 1

http://www.plasdene.com.au/category/product/cat1/Food/cat2/Glass/cat3/Jar/cat4/Round/total/45/page/1/code/IM-124-1061-FL

^^^

This place is good.

Haven't order any for a while, looks as if they have changed the type of 250 ml jar they stock.

They use to have tapered ones, Maybe they still do.........

• Like 2

Thanks folks! The main reason I was asking was basically I did not want to get new ones as I thought people who have no use for them anymore would like to trade/sell them to me and I will put them to good use :)

If no-one has any I may just resort to getting new ones :)

I normally see they Aussie trader- good fella he is

Big love