The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Matt1208

looking for Guinea pigs to test a herbal smoke mix

for the last 5 or so months I've been playing with different plants and herbs to create an all natural, organic, chemical free, legal herbal smoke blend, I'm not quiet done with it yet but I'd like some Guinea pigs, to try what I have created so far and give me some feedback on the blend, what I'm looking for is feedback on;

aroma;

taste;

smoothness of the smoke;

effects on the mind and body;

duration of said effects;

and a small paragraph/sentence on what you overall thought about it;

before anyone asks this is a secrete blend so I won't give up too many plants that are contained within, I will say I have created it for a "relaxing effect" i am wanting to send a free sample to 5 people for now but many more in the near future, please comment here and pm me if you're interested, please Australian people only, and if this isn't allowed on the forum can a mod please contact me upon deleting this post.

Cheers

• Like 1

^ I'd like to see for a start your comments on the feedback questions Matt

I'm not in for beta testing, but it would be prudent at least to discuss......

• Like 2

aroma; I cant explain the smell, I love the smell but in my opinion it's an unearthly smell, meaning I haven't smelt anything quiet like it

taste; it has a sort of plant taste, doesn't taste like burning wood much like most herbal smokes, a pleasant taste but nothing too inspirational

Smoothness of the smoke; I find it ver smooth, I didn't feel it going in, meaning it wasn't harsh, the smoke wasn't too thick which will often "tickle the throat" and in some instances cause coughing, in saying this I rolled it into a smoke

Effects on the mind and body; I found it to be relaxing but not so relaxing that I had no motivation to move, it "chilled out" my mind and cause me to just think about stuff

Duration of the effects; after the smoke was finished the effects started to diminish after about 30 or so minutes

method of smoking was via a smoke, nothing like the size of a tailor made, just a small Rollie

Edited by Matt1208
  • Like 2

I think you should give people an idea of what is in it, before they smoke, yes secret blend, don't need percentages really just ingredients, but my hands up :)

• Like 4

5 ingrediants/herbs are; skullcap, marshmallow leaf, clover leaves, and , Cali poppy

There are quiet a few more but at this point in time they'll remain a secrete, others will be added depending on reviews

I plan on trying to mix around the smells to try and get a more minty, chocolatly smells, also a few others, messing around with the taste will be much more difficult but I'm hoping to get the herbal blend to taste like it smells without using artificial flavours

agreed vegetable mohawk and sprite can :)

lower stomach reckons you should when you get two guinea pigs- as you say -at least give full disclosure of whats in it to the prospective 'said pigs' because one of your secrete ingredients might contradict a pre-existing condition which is already known to the piggy....and in effect giving you are more reliable essay writer.

the worst essay would befall you if they freakn freaked out in the wrong freakn out way.

i'm not putting a downer here at all mang, just reckon you need to be safe....atleast tell the piggy's what's fully in it and ask them to value your trust in their evaluation.

it's a two way street for poor piggy

honest Matt no joshing

• Like 2

I have taken this into consideration, if anyone that is testing it would like to know ill tell them, althoughid rather keep it a secrete, much like the "I can't believe it's not Moroccan resin" each person has their secrete "recipe" that they would rather not let get out in the open

Anyway I still need 2 more people for testing

I always accept random stuff from strangers on the internet. Especially when I don't really know what it is

• Like 7

Yeah sorry man,whilst it is a nice offer it does seem a little reckless, given there are 'secret' ingredients.

The Reason being is that you wouldnt know if the recipicant is on SSRI or MAOI medications and they wouldnt know if this mix contains any of the many herbs they should be avoiding.

Not to mention general intolerance and the adverse reactions people can get to these things.

Edited by HolographicYou
  • Like 1

i understand the concerns, but in saying this if someone is on any of those and feel they shouldnt be using this product they shouldnt, im not forcing anyone to try this and at the same time i wont be giving up every plant/herb thats in this, i havent spent many many months of my time coming up with this for it to be replicated, if people are concerned for their health with this, they shouldnt do it, same with anything else you smoke/eat/drink if you have concerns stay away..... simple as that

• Like 1

A review on the Herbal smoke blend from a guinea pig.

- It is a very smooth blend. Not harsh on the throat and burned evenly. It had a pleasant aroma and no unpleasant aftertaste. After about three minutes I could feel a mild relaxing feel, with a little numbing of the tip of my tongue. I t lasted for approximately 20 or 30minutes. The feeling was a little floaty with the occasional (but mild and very quick) fracking of the vision may frighten some who haven't experienced it before. I think it would be great to share with friends but also nice to have on your own. .

• Like 3

I thought you actually wanted the furry little animal guinea pigs and I thought that is just so uncool....... Then I just realised you wanted people after reading a few posts lol.

• Like 1