The Corroboree
Dreamwalker.

G20 thejuicemedia RAP

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OS0zS7Tij28

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 3

'cken oathkunt! brand new rap news!

hugo's body language as tony abbot, by itself, makes this video mandatory viewing.

sometimes the titles will say "featuring (person)" but it's an impersonation, but they've had some important guest appearances and in this case certainly appears to be the real scott ludlam (and he does swears. he is a naughty man.)

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

funny as fuck and it is actually ludlam lol

ludlam is a last name, he is a 'greens' politician...

• Like 1

Scott Ludlum welcomes Tony Abbott to WA

Edited by whitewind
  • Like 1

sadly unless the electrons are rigged...which I increasingly feel they are.....ta was voted in.. :blush:

• Like 1

Go ludlam probably the only polly with any substantial balls, xenophob sometimes i feel like i could like but than does shit like sign up for direct action.

Im not certain but it seems that ta made it over the line via preference deals done in some smoky backrooms which the public are/were not privy too ( And also probably why we have fucken idiots like the sports and motoring enthusiast party in senate seats..). Voter fraud is certainly nothing new from the old gangs of days past employed by local politicians as vote getters,Think gangs of new york where the immigrants where basically blackmailed by food and shelter soon as they were off the ship for their vote to the highly organised electronic system of today which can be easily manipulated. There was some what of a controversy over the 2004 us elections that bush won with irregularities mostly in minority demographics. Ill assume that our system differs from the states in terms of logistics etc given how the states/municipalities operate, although the potential for abuse is definitely there. Funnily enough when those votes went missing in WA and Palmer didnt win a seat for his fat ass he declared corruption within the aec lol

• Like 1

sadly unless the electrons are rigged...which I increasingly feel they are.....ta was voted in.. :blush:

he certainly was, and almost within seconds australia experienced "buyers remorse"

sadly though the recent emphasis of brown people and viruses (are the two mutually exclusive to a neocon fascist?) has seen his popularity increase

you know, i see a lot of videos on the "dumbness" of americans, but seriously i think australians are some of the dumbest people on earth, that they fall for this obvious fucking political beat ups and now we get a data retention law not even the UK would implement solely to target piracy? Australians voted in a government that implemented mass surveillance on it's citizens and fucking sent them the bill for their trouble? fucking morons man, absolute fucking gormless shitcakes the lot of them

/rantnotoveritllneverbeover

• Like 2

It seems to me "dumbest people on earth" inflicts all western nations...uk & nz are certainly candidates......& the pm's all look alike & use the same scrip ...maybe anon was right about the reptilians lol.

So often you'll hear ration logical words from people like Ludlam ...but no one seems to be listening...

Quote from Putin's recent speech

"American ‘divine right’ regime change has destabilized the world with the US falling into imperial folly, unable to acknowledge its mistakes, ..................“The existing system of international relations, international laws, the system of checks and balances have been therefore declared useless, obsolete and ready to be torn down.”"

“Putin Accuses U.S. of Backing ‘Neo-Fascists’ and ‘Islamic Radicals’”,

Edited by Dreamwalker.