The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machineelf

Symbols, or more like the rantings of a nutta.

looks like Anon pre-empted you then :)

Do you know what that means? I dont see how he was preemptive at all? It was a response to what i posted.

Also, anon, i edited my post on page 2.

I am not good at voicing my opinions. I may sound preachy but I don't know how else to chat on a forum. Its 'alien' to me. I guess i'll piss off then.

edit for context: Anons post (53) originally accused the forum of being predigest against those with a low post count. He has since edited it, making my reply look insane.

You clearly dont know this forum very well then. I think if you check my trade rep thread, you'll find that i am more than accommodating to "newbies".

Most folk here are very accepting of everyone, regardless of post count. I think that the diminished respect that you command here is a direct result of the content of your posts, not your post count.

Dude start a new thread or talk in another one, whats your problem? You seem to have such a problem with me yet you keep talking to me like your obsessed.

Anon, normally i would feel bad for de-railing a thread. but in this case i dont think i have. You havent been anywhere near on topic.

For the record im not claiming that non ethno threads shouldn't be posted. Its always good to mix it up a bit, but constant new topics about conspiracy crap isnt required, esp when you have no intention of actually exploring the topic that you posted about.

That dr suss video i posted wasnt a joke. Watch it, its very informative.

calling it as I see it ^

beware Agent of disinformation

*I thought I was a "nastier piece' of work than Foo

maybe hes right.

Should i start a thread "Conversations not involving alien reptile wizard satanists"?

I am not good at voicing my opinions. I may sound preachy but I don't know how else to chat on a forum. Its 'alien' to me. I guess i'll piss off then.

mate.... i haven't even caught up on this thread but you just need to play it cool... that fact that you can admit that you aren't "coming off right" suggests that you could be a long term contributor here. i just sent you a pm based on how this conversation was going this morning.

above all remember conspiracy talk is tolerated here to a degree. if you want to talk exclusively and excessively on conspiracy topics them somewhere else will be more appropriate. that is not a suggestion that you should leave, it's advice on how to stay.

Anon don't piss off mate. Your entitled to express your thoughts and opinions as much as anyone else here. No matter what craziness anyone subscribes to I'm gonna bet what's really going on in this crazy universe and beyond is a kazzilion times more crazy.

I'm glad your here to express yourself :)

maybe people are just put off when you use words like 'satan' or 'the devil.' they're both christian mythological creatures. You could say they are christian symbols that represent some aspect of some christian dogma.

When you say satan/evil/the devil i assume you are referring to the sinister nature of the system & the people who run it?

Also, most people here know who david icke is.. He in my opinion makes the same mistake most conspiracy nuts do.. 50% of what he says is quite spot on & very interesting, sometimes obvious.. the other 50% he completely discredits the other half by espousing his paranoid, manic, hysterical & very presumptuous 'theories' as though he knows that his presumptuous speculations are 100% true.. Credibility lost.

David Icke is particularly skilled at appealing to peoples paranoia's, drawing them in with bits & pieces of enticing information & entertainingly grandious statements & makes a fuck load of money while he does it.

I personally think symbolism is a very interesting & complex topic & it's obvious that symbolism is used in marketing & as a propaganda tool.. I think a well balanced & intelligent conversation about it would be great.. It's just annoying how these conversations so often go down the drain because of overly presumptuous & hysterical theories that discredit the actual topic.

Do you join in on a mud fight if you don't want to get muddy?

Do you post in gripes and expect something else?

I gave you a serious reply in my first post. You ignored most of what i said and shot off on a tangent.

satan doesn't exist

We are Satan which is a part and apart of God.

The ever curious ever learning holders of knowledge.

Satan was exiled into nothingness, we are a result of that loneliness.

To worship Satan is to worship the false reality of happiness that is a curtain to the truth, the emptiness, the void.

The enlightenment never lasts long because we don't want it to once we find out the truth, we make ourselves forget.

edit: we are all Satan, we ARE the original sin.

edit for context: Anons post (53) originally accused the forum of being predigest against those with a low post count. He has since edited it, making my reply look insane.

I did not "accuse the forum" of anything. Again you are making up stuff to try and make me look bad. What I said was along the lines of "some people here aren't respectful of newbies". There you go folks. Is that so bad? I did erase it straight after posting it and was only referring to foo anyway. I erased it before anyone replied to it. I didn't try to make anyone seem "insane".

Foo you are just trying to aggravate me and people can see that. You don't come off as I nice bloke. Do you really expect me to converse with someone that has your attitude? You are always like that. I'd rather spend my time talking to others or watching paint dry.

When I said "Do you join a mud fight if you don't want to get muddy? I was referring to you whingeing about where this thread has gone. If you don't like this mud fight then why are you in it? You can change the direction if you like and talk about symbols or whatever but instead you just moan about petty crap. I did answer the question you asked in your first post. I'm just going to ignore you from now on. Good bye.

Ffs, i'm having enough trouble formulating a half interesting reply for towering in doth conscious punk thread as it is .... :)

Actually if anything anon, you mustn't be so dismissive of replies from members in this thread of yours. Hear me out bro - i promise i won't take 9 hours -just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that.

I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz.

Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters.

So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion.

How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question.

Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin.

I'm just rambling so don't kick in too hard if you find my comments distasteful.....like that salt you list in your profile.

it's alright mang.... i don't know how old or experienced you are but breathing exercises helped me alot when i was younger.

I did not "accuse the forum" of anything. Again you are making up stuff to try and make me look bad. What I said was along the lines of "some people here aren't respectful of newbies". There you go folks. Is that so bad? I did erase it straight after posting it and was only referring to foo anyway. I erased it before anyone replied to it. I didn't try to make anyone seem "insane".

Clearly, i had responded to your post 6 minutes before you removed the contents. I wasn't trying to "flng mud at you" by providing some context to my post. I don't think that i have misrepresented what you originally posted. Also i wasn't accusing your edit of being malicious,

Foo you are just trying to aggravate me and people can see that. You don't come off as I nice bloke. Do you really expect me to converse with someone that has your attitude? You are always like that. I'd rather spend my time talking to others or watching paint dry.

Anon, do you think that your terribly aggressive posting style is in some way influencing the type of reply's that you receive? I know that i have been a little condescending at times, but i find it hard to talk on the level with someone who is constantly screaming about satanists and accusing the forum of being infiltrated by "agents of disinformation".

I have already pointed out to you there are many satanic religions that do not deserve to be painted with your brush of hate. I think you need to broaden your reading, regurgitating content from a single author without understanding alot of the concepts makes for a very poor discussion.

I hope that whatever is going on in your life isnt too serious and that you can find some help from this forum.

Take it easy.

I think everyone should chill the fuck out.

EVERYONE.

I erased it before anyone replied to it. The last edit was at 9.34 but I erased it before then. Too bad you didn't quote me. Maybe next time. You probably were busy typing while I was.

I think everyone should chill the fuck out.

EVERYONE.

agreed

I erased it before anyone replied to it. The last edit was at 9.34 but I erased it before then. Too bad you didn't quote me. Maybe next time. You probably were busy typing while I was.

ok

It's okay I think everyone should lower their blood pressure before making any further replays in this thread. Let's all be a bit supportive of anon and don't beat him down he's made it known he's havin a tough time I'd like to think that's what this forums about. I advise everyone to give this thread the night off while everyone has a good think I don't think icke or satan are the issue here at all.

I think it's clear there's no ill will between any members here some members are rather agitated at the moment and no amount of discussion is gonna change that, for now.

Time to chill.

Ffs, i'm having enough trouble formulating a half interesting reply for towering in doth conscious punk thread as it is .... :)

Actually if anything anon, you mustn't be so dismissive of replies from members in this thread of yours. Hear me out bro - i promise i won't take 9 hours -just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that.

I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz.

Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters.

So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion.

How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question.

Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin.

I'm just rambling so don't kick in too hard if you find my comments distasteful.....like that salt you list in your profile.

it's alright mang.... i don't know how old or experienced you are but breathing exercises helped me alot when i was younger.

eth, half the time you can't form coherent language. it's a language painting. a real arty painting that looks like the work of a toddler, unless your mind entwines with the words in mutual submission and some overall impact hits home. one might exclaim something like:

With regard to the issue of content, the mechanical mark-making of the purity of line contextualize the distinctive formal juxtapositions.

It's difficult to enter into this work because the reductive quality of the negative space notates the inherent overspecificity.

As an advocate of the Big Mac Aesthetic, I feel that the metaphorical resonance of the sexy fish makes resonant the essentially transitional quality.

i don't normally bother to post those thoughts because they are just self-evident if one bothers to vibe with you.

but i'm blown away by how precise your assessment is and how clearly you explained it. i've been sending anon multiple long-winded pm's which didn't explain it half as well. any noob who isn't gelling at first needs to read it, because it intuitively conveys a sense of the dynamics at work without bullet points and dissertations, and builds some faith in our community which noobs haven't developed yet.

and of course the disjunctive perterbations on the gesture notates the exploration of the essentially transitional quality, but that went without saying

what like this one

22a07a229315199584adbfc483e896aa.jpg#

Its usually from a judeo-christian viewpoint that strongly considers the inverted pentagram the symbol of Satan, that said many claim the inverted pentagram - and this has included some branches of Satanism and individual wannabes. It has been a well used symbol for many, many years. It is not an exclusive symbol.....its a bit like the swastika before Hitler stole it...

Some also mistake the symbol of Baphomet....

That said I listen to a lot of black/pagan/death metal so my perception is so obviously clouded and I am now a pawn

of the great Satan and he is doing his evil ways through me (WB is not a Satanist :wink: )

I just cannot expend any further effort....

EDIT - *edited by Satan

This pick looks like an interesting artists impression of Mikie mouse.lol