The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machineelf

Symbols, or more like the rantings of a nutta.

yeah Sim. belief systems are like that...all about faith...you can just close your eyes and chose 1...so many to chose from.

I'm not sure why Satan is getting such a bad rap though...isn't that just christian propaganda?

Distracted, I was once, in early years passionate about CJ...read most of his stuff...from Synchronisityr to Memories, Dreams, Reflections.......I followed on with The Tao of Physics...which kinda put him in context, I can see why Anon would distrust him.....I think you either end up loving or hating him............one of his followers did a neat read/thesis on the Holy grail.........the writer reckon the myth was a cultural dream that arose spontaneously through wider Europe at the same time.........but I think he underestimated the degree of travel...not everyone stayed as slave/serf to lord & village.

The Fisher King is profound....certainly rich in symbolism........

Why so defensive Anon?......People think & believe all kinds of stuff....life would be such a bore if we all agreed.........its the differences that make culture so rich.....enjoy it...

I enjoyed the Matrix........particularly Agent Smith...when he remarks ....something like....they made a perfect world for us...no hassles ...no problems...etc.........but we failed to thrive...we died.........So they introduced calamity....despair...whatever ....then the whole program..algorithm worked....i guess we need the distraction ...which kinda folds into my post on Thunders thread doth conscious?

I think poor ol satan has been given a bum rap :.(

But man david icke makes l.ron Hubbard sound a rational well rounded guy. I think I'd rather my kids babysat by George bush than icke.

Joseph Campbell is a jungian who has some good things to say, I think.

I personally enjoy eckhart tolles writings, though wouldn't be surprised if he was satan either.

I tried to read "and the truth shall set you free"

But to be honest it didn't really gel with me.

I really don't think he's on the mark at all. A great science fiction writer, like Hubbard, but that's about all in my humble opinion.

I'm gonna research this whole 9.11 thing on Neos watch though I think that's interesting :)

Can't see keanu reeves being in on some global truth though

What's wrong with satan?

He sang in 13 octaves? Stood up for free will?

I think he killed like 10 people in the bible compared to gods 10 mill or something like that,

And he has inspired some really snazzy music.

whats right with God?

EDIT - presuming logic actually has this in place

*yeah its there

It is Gods fail safe mechanism of exposing evil.

I have a feeling you do ;)

Ahkay anon I might give one of his newer books a go

Agents of disinformation?

Does anyone have any idea what the plans of the nwo are? Or is it all a big joke?

This should answer your question

Yeah and he can be rather funny.

I like what he has to say.

Thunderhorse posted "Holographic Disclosure" on the vid thread not so long ago...I came across it, on 1 of those cold stormy days when you just wanted to chill out next to a heater..............bad Idea clicking on it............got totally hooked..spent the entire day watching all the episodes...damn you Thunderhorse :) ..........but then I enjoy the cult fiction "Supernatural"...nothing like seeing demons heads being hacked off...to pass the evening away...particularly like the series they did when purgatory demons entered our dimension as banksters...the head ponco a take off of j diamond ceo morgan s....needless to say the bangsters were vanquished back to purgatory.....slimy black goo.......anyways "Holographic Disclosure" interesting story....but really who should you believe & have faith in? & why...?

Saturn...you got go pre-christain ...to the old religion...earth religion....shamanism....Druids...the true belisfs of my ancestors...not some roman jewish shit used to enslave & subjugate us...

Tolle is a great bloke and writer.

^Foo, that is one way of desensitizing people to this crap. This is why people don't take it seriously.

I'm not hearing much deep stuff here. I thought fellow psychonaughts would be on a similar page and not sooo far from my point of view. Not one fucker sees it the same. I am stunned.

Ok then tell me what is so good about Satan? I've only heard bad things.

P.S. I have never read the bible.

I think i can safely assume that most forum members are pre-desensitized to the WWE.

Please share more of your deep and open mined opinions. After all, most open minded fellow think exactly alike.

Go read the bible, there is more true information in there than 6months of your web crawlings.

Also this is a plant forum. Not a tin foil hat forum.

If you want to be among opened mind people that share your very narrow and naive view of the world, you might be best off at REPTILESDIDWTC.com or something.

edited for PC

I'm not hearing much deep stuff here. I thought fellow psychonaughts would be on a similar page and not sooo far from my point of view. Not one fucker sees it the same. I am stunned.

Maybe thats the problem, why should we be? Why is your view on the world so special that you think we should think as you do? That you have the inside story when really its just the regurgitation of stories that people like Icke lay out for you... have you met the aliens.. the reptiles... satan etc etc? Do you have first hand knowledge of what he's saying? I'm sure Icke has some interesting things to say and is probably on the money with some concepts but its just a shame he anchors it all in things that are non-falsifiable.

Also this is a plant forum. Not a tin foil hat forum.

If you want to be among opened mind people that share your very narrow and naive view of the world, you might be best off at JEWSDIDWTC.com or something.

The lower parts of this forum aren't about plants. and I don't go for stuff like jews did wtc.

yeah this is not the plant section...Anon is free to discuss whatever he chooses.........

Does your Demon have a name?

Nobody has to believe what I'm saying. This is what debates are for.

Yes I do have first hand knowledge. I recognised a demon in me a long time ago. To this day it still tries to take over my mind. :(

Nobody has to, but you expect them to.

So, demons yes, reptiles & aliens no?

The lower parts of this forum aren't about plants. and I don't go for stuff like jews did wtc.

this is first and foremost an ethno forum. The chill space etc were added so that members could shoot the breeze with each other, members who contribute to ethno parts of the forum.

New threads in "bitches and gripes" is wrong IMO. The sub-forum is here for when threads get nasty etc and are moved here! This is only my opinion, but i feel that i have somewhat of an understanding of the flow here.

I find it hard to separate your ramblings from statements like "JEWS DID WTC". Because they are as illogical if not more so than anti-Semite arguments. You constantly crap on about Satan and satanists, yet have ZERO understanding about either. Its always someone else's fault, some all powerful invisible being that is tricking us every second of everyday. However you understand the truth! You know the answers!

I haven't got any warnings from any mods yet. I don't see the harm. You have been contributing yet you don't like it? Sorry if its meant to be in chill space, I'm a newbee. it started off as a gripe and it sure is finishing that way.