The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machineelf

Symbols, or more like the rantings of a nutta.

EDIT; In the interest of my families safety I am deleting all my posts and will piss off. Sorry to those who gave a crap.

what like this one

22a07a229315199584adbfc483e896aa.jpg#

Its usually from a judeo-christian viewpoint that strongly considers the inverted pentagram the symbol of Satan, that said many claim the inverted pentagram - and this has included some branches of Satanism and individual wannabes. It has been a well used symbol for many, many years. It is not an exclusive symbol.....its a bit like the swastika before Hitler stole it...

Some also mistake the symbol of Baphomet....

That said I listen to a lot of black/pagan/death metal so my perception is so obviously clouded and I am now a pawn

of the great Satan and he is doing his evil ways through me (WB is not a Satanist :wink: )

I just cannot expend any further effort....

EDIT - *edited by Satan

tarot cards..kinda work that way....if they face upside down...the meaning is opposite........

Swastik_on_head.jpg

Hindu.... btw...they "inverted" the swastika...hmmmm...must be n....?

I have read also....

EDIT - takes it back on now being schooled that a slight rotation is also a Satanic thing...lol

Awaits the reptilians

That symbol and its variations are amongst the oldest recorded symbols of our species.

Its a basic geometric shape. Its been applied to every meaning under the sun.

Without being mean, do you know anything about "satanists"? Or is this just a tin foil post?

vigilant citizen is one of the best examples of poe's law i can think of,

i'm still not entirely sure whether lady gaga herself is behind it,

although i did note they misssed the beethoven reference in her "Marry The Night" clip, so maybe not..... :unsure:

I once read a couple of paragraphs from an Icke book and found them so full of disinformation I've never bothered going back to them.

The swastika whilst being co-opted by hitler was drawn both ways by cultures preceding. Pentagrams mean all sorts of things, used by satanists and those that are not. You'd probably find most so called satanists are not particularly bad folk but that won't sell Icke more books will it.

"Symbols Rule the World, not Words nor Laws"-- This is the motto of the website...

firstly whoever wrote that i don't think is very smart.. words are symbols & probably the most powerful symbolism we have. Every form of human communication is done through the manipulation of symbolism. Of course symbols have power over our minds, they are fundamental to the way we form our entire perception of reality. the sounds that come out of our mouths symbolize ideas, letters symbolize the sounds, words encode collections of sounds to symbolize objects & sentences symbolize the entire human social paradigm. Any picture you take of anything will probably be filled with symbolism if you pay attention & pick it apart as the entire world as far as humans are concerned has been encoded with symbolism as a normal part of our categorization of objects & language formation.

it's true what Korzybsky says: "The affairs of man are conducted by our own, man-made rules and according to man-made theories. Man's achievements rest upon the use of symbols.... we must consider ourselves as a symbolic, semantic class of life, and those who rule the symbols, rule us."

But it's pointless to single out one 'symbol' like a pentagram or some other occult imagery.. If you're gonna be paranoid about symbols why not be paranoid about every single word you every read or hear as they are more relevant & potent symbols in the lives of everyday people than any occult image.

Anyone with half a brain should be a bit paranoid about symbols getting inside their brain, not because some magical satanic symbol will brain wash them into being satanists or some crap but because language itself as well as all kinds of imagery is manipulated in all kinds of ways in order to control the consensus reality.. ie why you shouldn't watch A Current Affair or commercial TV & most definitely should be careful which crappy conspiracy websites you choose to believe in ;)

So is this a symbol post?

Celtic%20Mandala.JPG

this symbol is so divine and sacred.

you should all read the ancient secret of the flower of life.

If i were to start reading about symbols i'd start with Carl Jung personally.

cj plagiarized Eastern philosophy/religion...& made a bundle doing it.....

you're right, he's totally no-one important.

Its really like listening to fundamentalist christians, I guess thats an insult.... Theres no way you can mount a reasonable argument when everything and everyone is an agent of satan/reptiles blah blah blah.